It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step Aside BBC "Trader": Head Of UniCredit Securities Predicts Imminent End Of The Eurozone And A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Step Aside BBC "Trader": Head Of UniCredit Securities Predicts Imminent End Of The Eurozone And A Global Financial Apocalypse

Either the YesMen have infiltrated Italy's biggest, and most undercapitalied, bank, or the stress of constant, repeated lying and prevarication has finally gotten to the very people who know their livelihoods hang by a thread, and the second the great ponzi is unwound their jobs, careers, and entire way of life will be gone. Such as the head of UniCredit global securities Attila Szalay-Berzeviczy, and former Chairman of the Hungarian stock exchange, who has written an unbelievable oped in the Hungarian portal Index.hu which, frankly, make Alessio "BBC Trader" Rastani's provocative speech seem like a bedtime story. Only this time one can't scapegoat Szalay-Berzeviczy "naivete" on inexperience or the desire to gain public prominence. If someone knows the truth, it is the guy at the top of UniCredit, which we expect to promptly trade limit down once we hit print. Among the stunning allegations (stunning in that an atual banker dares to tell the truth) are the following: "the euro is “practically dead” and Europe faces a financial earthquake from a Greek default"... “The euro is beyond rescue”... “The only remaining question is how many days the hopeless rearguard action of European governments and the European Central Bank can keep up Greece’s spirits.”...."A Greek default will trigger an immediate “magnitude 10” earthquake across Europe."..."Holders of Greek government bonds will have to write off their entire investment, the southern European nation will stop paying salaries and pensions and automated teller machines in the country will empty “within minutes.” In other words: welcome to the Apocalypse...

ZeroHedge

And yet another unexpected "insider" comes forward with yet another prediction of what is to come. I think that they have tried for too long already to hash out possibilities for a Greek bailout, and now are beyond that stage. The new talk is Greek default, and it is looking more likely by the day. The question is will they be able to contain the debt implosion, or will it spread to the rest of the Euro zone?
edit on 9/28/2011 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Personally I think the UK has a good a chance of holding out. As much as is possible anyway, but any country using the euro (most of Europe) has a VERY rough road ahead of them. I'm glad we decided to keep the £pound. Perhaps in foresight of what was to come..

Still there will come a point when even the £pound will fall..
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

As I have my trusty tin foil hat on I will say...

And perhaps the City has a hand in the downfall?

ETA: Especially given things like the proposed EU Financial Transaction Tax.
edit on 28/9/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This happen when countries elites or the capitalistic rats gamble with working class money, because their own wealth has been depleted a long time ago, in order to keep the population from learning the true of how they have been used by this elites groups they have to keep the illusion that is currency circulating around.

Funny that America example of stealing from the tax payer to pay for the mistakes and gambling addiction of the too big to fail is going to be the demise of the EU zone.

They are trying to do exactly what the US government did to their tax payer, steal their money, still more than a few trillions also went to keep the EU to keep it afloat, first in 2008 and again in 2010 once again the tax payer in the US and the EU will be paying again thanks to the most corrupted entities in the US and the EU the federal reserve and the central banks.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The Euro being dead is probably true... We just had a poll running here in Denmark, and the result yielded the biggest NO! ever... 50% of the asked people said a clear no to the Euro... only 22% said yes.

How's that for having faith in that currency. Burn EU, burn...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
My guess is we're going to see more and more people in 'high places' come out with the truth as the S gets closer TTF. These people don't want to get caught on the wrong side when people lose their minds. Wasn't it just yesterday that the personal info of senior financial people was leaked on the net? These kinds of folks will 'come out' hoping that compared to their colleagues they'll look like they're on 'our side'.

It's going to be a long, cold winter.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
My guess is we're going to see more and more people in 'high places' come out with the truth as the S gets closer TTF. These people don't want to get caught on the wrong side when people lose their minds. Wasn't it just yesterday that the personal info of senior financial people was leaked on the net? These kinds of folks will 'come out' hoping that compared to their colleagues they'll look like they're on 'our side'.

It's going to be a long, cold winter.

This is my thinking as well. More rats fleeing a sinking ship will come forward stating the obvious, but untold before now, truth.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
reply to post by SpaDe_

Personally I think the UK has a good a chance of holding out. As much as is possible anyway, but any country using the euro (most of Europe) has a VERY rough road ahead of them. I'm glad we decided to keep the £pound. Perhaps in foresight of what was to come..

Still there will come a point when even the £pound will fall..
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

I also think the UK has a good chance of holding out from this, but they need to take the proper steps now. Dumping more money into a DOA bailout is not the answer. The UK needs to start isolating itself from the blow back of what will happen when Greece defaults, not further exposing itself by loaning them more money.

top topics

join