It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation and the Church

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

From what I have read from Crowley, (I am a follower), and other Kaballah books, we all get reincarnated until you hit the end of the signs ie Pisces, not sure what happens when you hit the last sign but I do know everyone reincarnates into each sign. I am at the beginning of my journey, since I am an Aries. If you are curious you could read "777" and look up all this information. Again these are just my beliefs, take what ye will from it.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
reply to post by MysticPearl

I recently watched a documentary where a guy was kicked out of his church for asking where was Jesus between the years of 12 to 29 years. None of the priests know....it is omitted from the bible. Then he based is whole life to find out the answer to that question.

When Jesus was about 12...maybe 13 that is when boys were supposed to take a wife...His fame of being an exceptional learned child was well known...The elites wanted him to marry their daughters to the point of harrassing his family. Jesus...being Jesus, decided to leave with a small group to India on the old silk trail. It takes about a year to get there.

Anyway, supposedly Jesus studied Buddhism and stayed with the Tibetan Monks for many years. They have records and account of it. They called him Issa!
edit on 26-9-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

That is awesome how he found that out, I knew Jesus meditated, how else do you talk to God? Through prayer and meditation, and the Church is against Meditation, and I wonder why? They don't want us to reach enlightenment, they don't want us to progress and get out of this hole we are in. Anyone who doesn't want you to attain your will must be destroyed, we have to get rid of the Church plain and simple. How do we destroy the Church? Simply by ignoring them, and not attending, and exposing their lies somehow. Wow there are actually people on here with brains, nice to know!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Click da link all up in my signature it goes along with what yall are goin on about.
i started my own church

lolz.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by akushla99

Whilst I am no follower of Crowley, the adage, 'Do what thou wilt(?) shall be the whole of the law'...refers specifically to a little gem planted in us, that old FREE WILL.

In saying this, Crowley was referencing the gift we have been given, the gift of FREE WILL, the gift which allowed (because of its mechanism) God to build in THE most loving system; a system that does not force, does not coax, does not compel in any way shape or form the development of any individual soul. This 'law' established by omnipotence and omniscience, guarentees the free development of even the least of his creatures, including satan, devil or any other creation of God. Does the stupidity run so deep that it is posited, from a position of DIVISION, that satan and the devil is placed outside of Gods creation? God did not and does not create division...God is all inclusive, because God is ALL. If Christianity has a problem with this, there should be a relearning of the ABC's of deity, and the laws emanating forthwith.

Correct...Do unto others as you would be done by!
Judge not unless ye be judged!

These forums are full of JUDGES fully ready to judge the souls of others under the guise of Christ...verily, beware the false prophets!

Akushla

I judge Crowley by the fruit of the life he lived. His character does not reveal the fruit of the spirit. The fruit of the world was ripe in his life. 1 Corinthians reveals how this works by revealing the wisdom of the world against the wisdom of God. This can be rightly divided to show the true character of any individual walking the earth.

The 'division' is not yours to make, as you are not the Creator. The Judgement is neither yours to make as you are not the judge. To assume as much is to place yourself at the level of God...the Creator and Judge...it seems an angel of light a while ago fell to the same assumed level. Be careful that you are not being duped into false pride. Take care of your own salvation, and presume not the mind of God, especially through the written work of translations of translations of translations. Mr and Mrs Corinthian can say whatever they like...you did not SEE or WITNESS any actions of a unit named Crowley...did you? And by this non-witnessing, you are prepared to make the judgement?...judgement in absentia is the easiest judgement to make, especially based on anecdote and faulty history, by a bloc diametrically opposed to an idea.

I am no apologist for the unit Crowley, as I did not personally know him...but, i would believe very little of the hype. As far as I can see, the man was a drama queen and quite enjoyed the notoriety heaped upon him, for good reason...it fed his sense of importance...

Far more damage is done to individuals' souls without you or I knowing, by the most unassuming, charming characters...The complexity in the battle is far more convoluted than can be imagined. 'Sweet' alliances are made at the drop of a hat, and then reneged, to just gain...position (and this is only in the more rarified dimensions)...what happens here is masked by a mask, that is covered by a mask. Interestingly, but, ironically, you are given the simplest explanation...the one that will resonate with you (but not necessarily to your purpose)...remember Your birthright...remember Your FREE WILL...it will come in handy at a certain juncture...

Akushla

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

In the same chapter of Matthew where it says not to judge another, it offers this:

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Crowley flaunted traditional biblical values by turning them inside out. This is the main practice in magic and counterfeiting truth. A study of his life shows the damage he did to others. Specifically, he lived his life around magic and witchcraft. This is a practice that is tied by God (forbidden - Asur). He was in contact with an Angel. Have you read Liber Al? It is a message from an angel to Crowley.

Like Albert Pike, people can be misunderstood and wrongly accused of thoughts and actions. This is true. But, we can know them by their fruit. If they are a true source of wisdom, their wisdom will cling to truth, love for others and a deep sense of the gospel of Christ. If they are not true to God, then their wisdom will be of this world. Crowley was clearly a source of worldly wisdom and had the intent (intention by design) of misleading people away from true faith in God.

Judgment involves action against. I choose not to defend his actions. This is not judgement as much as it is discernment. Test all things and cling to what is good. Value here is low on my scale.

You are correct on this: We are all sinners, equally in need of forgiveness.

edit on 17-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

In the same chapter of Matthew where it says not to judge another, it offers this:

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Crowley flaunted traditional biblical values by turning them inside out. This is the main practice in magic and counterfeiting truth. A study of his life shows the damage he did to others. Specifically, he lived his life around magic and witchcraft. This is a practice that is tied by God (forbidden - Asur). He was in contact with an Angel. Have you read Liber Al? It is a message from an angel to Crowley.

Like Albert Pike, people can be misunderstood and wrongly accused of thoughts and actions. This is true. But, we can know them by their fruit. If they are a true source of wisdom, their wisdom will cling to truth, love for others and a deep sense of the gospel of Christ. If they are not true to God, then their wisdom will be of this world. Crowley was clearly a source of worldly wisdom and had the intent (intention by design) of misleading people away from true faith in God.

Judgment involves action against. I choose not to defend his actions. This is not judgement as much as it is discernment. Test all things and cling to what is good. Value here is low on my scale.

You are correct on this: We are all sinners, equally in need of forgiveness.

edit on 17-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

I will repeat, though, that a reading of Crowleys' life and work appear to me (at least) to be more stage drama than reality. Many men and women through history have been 'messaged' by angels...biblical personages included! Are you able to tell the difference? Or is this information irrelevant?

I am being sincere when i ask you...what fruits of said drama queen are you privvy to?...a tract of work you would take so seriously as to banish the actor to hell? If people are influenced, or have been influenced by Crowley or any other and have acted less than Christlike, they will answer individually to the JUDGE. Your mission for your soul is to remain away from him and his material (obviously, since you take it so seriously). I apologise, but I do not.

Neither do I consider myself in a position to make judgements such as these, on so little, and from the separation of time and proximity to the subject. Incidentally, i have personally encountered personages whom I would consider able to judge (by thier fruits, albeit limited in gamut), but would certainly not damn someone in such a way...do unto others...thier souls' destination is none of my concern, if they choose freely to follow a path to destruction...i say my piece, if there is an ear to hear, the seed is sown...if not...?

I would backtrack one step and say judgement requires no physical action. I would posit that judgement resides in the mind and the spirit...it is what compels you to action. The action (in my mind) is irrelevant, as the judgement has already been made.

...and I do not believe we are all sinners, in need of forgiveness. I would expand this and posit that, we know what we have done wrong and REQUIRE restitution to stand before purity in a pure place. We ultimately punish ourselves...God has given us lifetimes to come to this realisation and work things out, at our own pace, without compulsion, without force...the sign of the work of a true Loving God and Father...warning us of danger, guiding where posssible...but never forcing...this should not translate as...do what you like (shall be the whole of the law)...the law, is FREE WILL without compulsion...this is the grand parameter...there is no trick, ruse, or riddle in this. It is what it is.

Akushla

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I will repeat, though, that a reading of Crowleys' life and work appear to me (at least) to be more stage drama than reality. Many men and women through history have been 'messaged' by angels...biblical personages included! Are you able to tell the difference? Or is this information irrelevant?

Reading from Psalms reveals that the angel of the Lord encamps around those who are poor and righteous. He is far from those who do not have faith. We know faith by the fruit it produces. The fruit of the spirit reveals the heart.

I am being sincere when i ask you...what fruits of said drama queen are you privvy to?...a tract of work you would take so seriously as to banish the actor to hell? If people are influenced, or have been influenced by Crowley or any other and have acted less than Christlike, they will answer individually to the JUDGE. Your mission for your soul is to remain away from him and his material (obviously, since you take it so seriously). I apologise, but I do not.

We know a great deal of his life. I have no idea how he will be judged by God in the end. I do have the ability to discern, as all of us do, the nature of a mans character in reflection to Christ.

Galatians 5:

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

...and I do not believe we are all sinners, in need of forgiveness.

Isaiah 64:6
New International Version (NIV)

6 All of us have become like one who is unclean,
and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;
we all shrivel up like a leaf,
and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

1 John

8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
"Reading from Psalms reveals that the angel of the Lord encamps around those who are poor and righteous. He is far from those who do not have faith. We know faith by the fruit it produces. The fruit of the spirit reveals the heart."

...and do I assume from your reply, that you are of the opinion that, there is only one angel of the Lord?
...and what of those who are rich and humble?
...what 'brand' of faith, in particular?

That you believe you know a great deal of his life is irrelevant, in the end...you, as he has, will face God alone. Your discernment, in relation to others is limited by your ability to confuse 'fruits' with what you read about a persons life...methinks...

"8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us."

The word 'sin' is a particularly all-encompassing word. What are the mechanics of sin? By what mechanism (apart from quoted scripture, which reflects particular bias of the day) is it deemed that a GOD OF LOVE, would, pre-emptively damn each and every soul, from the get-go?

...and once again, anyone can claim anything they like...in the end, we stand naked, alone in front of GOD to answer to, and for,  ourselves...

Life is not an issue of WHO magazine where other peoples' lives are under scrutiny...by other people...

Akushla

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join