It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromeda Council and Ufology At Its Worst

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

One of the things I was told in a contact with someone who was very much loved by me, was that he would be able show me his home, one day, but only after I returned home first. There were things I had to do, and basically he was telling me to not get caught up in any distractions, its homeward bound. He was tall, roughly 7 feet in uniform, which is perception and from what I've been told when ETs interact physically, its like a form of projection, and they hijack our input signals so the only height and characteristics I can give are what was shown me direclty, what I saw. He had a very strong chest.

Be careful... sounds like a pickup line. Chicks find a tall guy in uniform hard to resist.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

No, it just relates to needing to wake up more. He was the one who told me to put the kids first, that he was a father, and to be very careful if they disclose ET information or bring any group forward, what to look for. Naturally there are many different agendas. That cosmically this planet is seen as primitive wars and starvation. That Africa symbolizes this planet. ie inequality. He is also the one that pulled me to the station, and part of the group my son experienced. In order to be shown that there was a test to ensure that only selfless contact was occurring. In other words, to not have inappropriate thoughts, but treat everyone as brothers and sisters. Love is not in a personal way, but they're on levels or grades above. More like an angel/et, with progressed consciousness, and clear mindedness. Being selfess means taking joy in other people's happiness like a team, rather than personal wishes.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

Why would you speak of mantis types on a craft, which I know exist, yet think that reptilians don't. I've had contact with some, though the image projected was humanoid, blond couple. Sort of tall white types. But it was unusual contact, and some words used in my mind, whole blocks of info. Basically when they identified as a certain reptilian faction that was serving Family/Father and talked about time travel, agendas, the outline couldn't be changed, so this was more like "tweaking" or helping people wake up here, helping family and was told to keep shining my light. But had instantly no trust of them and then felt bad for caring at race, then was told that there was no reason for me to ever trust anyone or any race. That wasn't expected of me whatsoever, in fact its wise not to. Look to the fruit, and over time, unconditional love and trust are not the same thing.

I've seen cosmic arrests done and this planet being upgraded, the people taught, and freed.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There are many kinds of people on this site...I can't stress enough that you all need to take in and process information your self...its easy to allow others to sway what you feel is true.

Thats one of the problems with ATS you never know WHO you are ACTUALLY talking to. Abovetopsecret.com is one of the few of its kind.

Unity you could be sharing your honest opinion...I'm just open to many possibilities. See, for me: I resonate 0% with George Kavasillas so it kind of surprises me that you resonate with him more than AC, but im not you (figure of speach). I find him completely insincere. Strong intuitive feelings tell me he is a deceiver... I see it in his being.

When it comes to 'top secret' kind of stuff, I have observed that the main strategy for dissembling the truth is:to confuse the 'mass public' with many different opinions that contradict each other...therefore many people start doubting all of it (I have experienced this). Thats not to say there aren't a bunch of people who have had different experiences...I am just trying to stay as open as possible and I recommend everyone continue to be so!

In all honesty, if I am to share my opinion, this thread seems more like a sales pitch for George Kavasillas than anything else..and thats not meant to be taken harsly
edit on 4-11-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I do not believe that Alex Collier has any connection with the Andromeda Council. Not Andromedan by the way. Here is the actual Andromeda Council website:

www.andromedacouncil.com...

Tolec is the one that represents them. You can find more info about Tolec via Google.
If you look at the bottom of the website where the copyright is at, it shows:

This web site has no other affiliations with any other similar named Facebook, Twitter, or likewise social networking group.

Please be advised: the Andromeda Council - TolecfromDakote - YouTube account, nor this web site, has: NO AFFILIATION WITH NOR APPROVAL OF the videos & messages coming from the "AndromedanCouncil" - YouTube channel.

Copyright 2012. Tolec and the Andromeda Council.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Hope this clears up some things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join