It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs - September 11th Inconsistencies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well it's been a while since I've seen anything posted in this forum. This video was just uploaded yesterday, and I haven't seen it anywhere here. Granted, it might be a rip from another video posted elsewhere, just thought I'd share it here. Good points indeed.

Your thoughts?
Good day...
edit on 26-9-2011 by rstregooski because: s

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Yes, good points. But I have heard them all before and the trouble is, people can still argue about whether they really point towards an inside job, for Marrs's arguments constitute only circumstantial evidence that the official story is incorrect, not undeniable proof. I should add that I do accept Marrs arguments, but they merely point towards it, they don't PROVE it. And many people will prefer to live with an inconsistent, half-baked story rather than open the can of worms that is 9/11. After 10 years, where are the smoking guns that prove beyond a shadow of doubt that 9/11 was, indeed, carried out by black ops teams with the connivance of some senior officials in the Bush administration and elements of the CIA/NSA/FBI and the Pentagon? What we have is the smoke of inconsistencies and anomalies that the official story cannot explain, but there is little direct evidence of the fire itself. "Nanothermate", I hear you say. Smoking gun? No. Hard-pressed to explain its presence in dust at the WTC, the US government can easily admit, if reluctantly, that nanothermate was secretly sprayed onto girders in the towers years ago in order to assist their eventual, controlled demolition whenever the decision was made - or some argument to that effect that easily accounts for its detection. 16ft hole in the Pentagon wall with a support still intact in it dividing the hole in two that the Boeing 757 was supposed to slip through? Yes. But no doubt some half-baked, pseudo-scientific explanation will be offered for that when the time comes!

The problem for the 9/11 truth community is that it has plenty of circumstantial evidence that the official story is wrong but little smoking gun evidence that cannot be contested. If another investigation is carried out, no doubt all the misconceived reasons given on 9/11 forums by supporters of the official story for the dozens and dozens of inconsistencies, problems and anomalies will be given the official stamp of approval by yet more government lackeys. What is needed is an internationally supported investigation that is out of the hands of the US government, who can never be trusted to deliver the truth, given how it handled the JFK and other assassinations and its whitewash of an inquiry into 9/11.

join