It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And this is for UP.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
George W. Bush is an outstanding President. He is a regular church goer and a god fearing citizen. He is just in his war in Iraq just as he was just in removing the Taliban from Afganistan. Saddam needs to be overthrown, the reasons are obvious: he is a ruthless dictator, he oppresses his people, he has weapons of mass destruction, he supports terrorists and he has not complied to the twelve year old terms of surrender. If we do not remove him, and bring democracy to Iraq, it is possible that we will face an even bigger tragedy than the events of September eleventh.

President Bush has a great administration, filled with good, christian, red blooded Americans who love their country. Those who oppose bush are terrorists, and if, in these times of war, we do not take all measures to stop them from protesting, America may fall. People like Michael Moore are rabble rousers, out to make a quick buck, without thinking about the consequences of their actions. They should be imprisoned for not supporting their troops and keeping up morale. True patriots support their president despite his past, and will do anything to protect america.

*whew* *sigh*

There, you happy UP?

soax

[Edited on 6-4-2003 by xaos]

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is the thread it corresponds to.

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

UP challenged quango to write a pro-war essay. Quango didn't so I decided to try my hand at it.
Any comments?

XAOS

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
' " This was an Assignment - nothing else. If these kids can't tell the difference between something they have to write to complete an assignment vs. what they actually believe... well, that's not the teacher's problem. "

Ok, here my assignment.

Write a post where you explain why you are pro-GWB and * anti-anti-war protestors *. It doesn't matter if you don't agree with him ( GWB ) and if you are an anti-war protestor. If you don't do it, your grade will not suffer, but your credibility, YES !

Show us that you believe in what you wrote !

After all, it's just an assignment, right ?'

-UP

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well ... There isn't actually any proof so far for WMD's in Iraq. I know the government said they had some, but I know the UN kept asking to see it and never did before the war started. Plus we have the problem with all this proof of chemicle weapon's being found that turn out to not be chemical weapon's at all ... I'm starting to think there really are no WMD's ...

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
enon, of course they have WMDs, why else would we go to war?

XAOS

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Yea ... That's what I thought in the begining too.

Now I'm thinking it's gotta be what Dragonrider said is the reason.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 05:13 AM
link   
raw ot gniog era ew nosaer eht siLIO

SOAX

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   
But how how can it be oil when we're letting it burn off

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Halliburton was given exclusive contracts to stop the oil fires. (halliburton is the administration's pet oil company)

It is also a war to distract the publics eye from a horrible economy, and corporate scandals.

XAOS

top topics

join