It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


SNL Tells how it is!

page: 1

log in


posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 04:34 AM
Ok this is a Saturday Night Live Episode from just after Pres. Clinton got re-elected, and I thought it was hillarious and DEAD-ON so I am here to highlight the points. (paraphrased)

Bill: I want to thank the people of America for voting for me. I want to thank the half of you of the half of America that actually voted, who voted for me, supporting my Bridge to the Future, saying "4 more years."

But considering that about 30% of you are too young to vote, I still want to thank the half of the half of the remaining 70% that actually voted, which leaves me with 34% of the vote.

But when you take out all the people who actually depend on my administration for a job, that's actually 27%...

Then Bill Brakes it down pretty much too over-board, all the way down to the only person in America who actually voted of his own freewill, for Bill Clinton.

A man named steve....who has to take Clinton's word for it, that he is recieving a gift Ash Tray from the White House.

But mainly to the 27% or whatever, it was dead on.

I just love that.

"I want to thank the half of you, of the half that actually voted, of the remaining 70% of those who could vote...that voted for me."

America....Gotta love Democracy

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 08:45 AM
What would happen if you applied that reasoning to the 2002 election.

SNL, man it wont be the same without will ferrel's bush. Ferrel was the best. (of the new cast)


posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 01:38 PM
SNL lampoons BOTH sides.I can recall lots of episodes where they portray Wil Farrel as Bush as being a total complete moron! A child. A frat Boy. A spoiled little daddy's boy! Or maybe you haven't seen these.Funny how some think the world caters only to THEIR Beliefs & no one elses! By the way,I have seen President Clinton speak several times.Did you know he often tells Clinton jokes in his speeches?He told Larry King & Jon Stewart that no one loves to see Bill Clinton lampooned more than Bill Clinton.I guess you & the Big Dog have something in common!


log in