It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Involvement in 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

The possible answers to this question could prove world-changing.

An excellent article and investigation into what I have always thought was the real conspiracy behind 9/11. I very quickly dismissed the more ridiculous theories behind 9/11 and wondered if those weren't put out there to obscure the truth behind a veil of kooky conspiracy theories. It has worked, and real investigations and plausible theories such as this one are discarded with the rest of the garbage.

I realize this has been discussed before, but could not find if this article had been linked. The article is, in my view is excellent and merits discussion.

Mods: if already posted please excuse and delete, I did search.

Is the Saudi Royal Family Involved with the 9/11 Hijackers?

edit on 23-9-2011 by Merigold because: Fixed link

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Thanks OP. I'd really like to read that article. Could you check the link?
It doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

So sorry!

Hopefully fixed now.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

I pasted the title of the link into a Google search and came up with this:www.rawstory.com...

Times reporters Scott Shane and Andrew Lehren mention in passing a key detail from one of the diplomatic dispatches: "Saudi donors remain the chief financiers of Sunni militant groups like Al Qaeda."

The admission is stunning, though it has been largely kept from public view, and hasn't been admitted previously at such a high level. The "Blue Ribbon" Sept. 11, 2001 report noted that al Qaeda had raised money in Saudi Arabia but that no senior officials had provided material support.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Check on the purported "hijackers". How many were Saudi's?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Not really sure how relevant that is, the gist of the article is basically that the Saudi's helped with financing in order to keep their own country from being a target. High level members of the royal family seem to have links to some of the hijackers, including the ringleader, Atta. The operation wasn't cheap, someone paid, the article insinuates that it was the Saudi Royal Family. With the close ties between the Saudi's and the American government it would have been an exceedingly unfortunate truth to come out at the time, and indeed even now the US government, and many corporations have close ties to the Saudi regime.

It's my hope that this investigation is taken further, a some truth can be gained form it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

thanks for the link...
star 4 you

excerpts from the OP linked article:

...the chief counterterrorism official in both the Clinton and Bush administrations, has recently stated his view that the CIA made an unsuccessful attempt to recruit two of the hijackers as double agents before the 9/11 attacks, then scurried to cover up this bungled effort. Clarke thinks evidence points to the spy agency itself allowing the hijackers into the U.S. as part of this scheme. If Clarke is correct, this would be another case of interested parties in the government keeping the truth bottled up for their own purposes

exactly as i alluded to years ago... that the 911 pilot teams were part of a US Intel bungling, where the object was to allow potential hostiles enter the country...& Intel would track these teams/cells of these middle eastern persons-of-interest... but alas, the CIA/FBI all bungled their jobs despite warnings from observant citizens of Arab men taking flight school training in many locations in the USA & on military bases!...its all a case of CYA for all the
Intel community.... especially when there were large percentages of middle eastern Arab men on mostly thin passenger list manifests on 911....

Former Senator Graham, for one, is increasingly adamant. As he told the St. Petersburg Times: “These 19 people did not play out this plot as lone wolves. The chances that 19 people, most of whom had never been in the U.S., who did not speak English, and most of whom did not know each other, could have completed training, practiced and executed such a complicated plot defies common sense.”

this is where the Sarasota house is relevent...it was possibly the only place where at least one member of each team (4 teams of pilot trained martyrs) would meet up personally to coordinate the operation...

the 2-3 last minute hijackers which would accompany each of the 4 pilot teams...were recruited mere days before the operation was to be played out... thus none of the other 18 or 19 members of the teams would know the real deal until 911 was underway

the article Authors should investigate the neo-nazi that sent the anthrax days after the 911 crashes

DEBBIE MENON, writer in Veterans Today might be doing more investigations too!

top topics

join