It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of 117 top scientists dead... "ahem"... assassinated so far (and rising).

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This is number 117 just recently:

The director of the University of Arizona Lunar and Planetary Laboratory and head of the planetary sciences department has died.

The university says 65-year-old Professor Michael Drake died Wednesday at the University of Arizona Medical Center in Tucson.

Drake joined the UA planetary sciences faculty in 1973 and headed the planetary sciences department since 1994.

He was the principal investigator of the most ambitious UA project to date -- an $800 million mission designed to retrieve a sample of an asteroid and return it to Earth.

Drake played a key role in a succession of ever more high-profile space projects including the Cassini mission to explore Saturn, the Gamma-Ray Spectrometer onboard NASA's Mars Odyssey Orbiter, the HiRISE camera onboard NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter and the Phoenix Mars Lander.

Source

I guess this makes it the 117th "mysterious death" on the list of scientists dead so far (or should I say assassinated?) - Coincidentally right after they made ground breaking discoveries in their respective fields (which never got followed on after they died).

If you connect the dots to Mars (relating to all the anomalous structures NASA has continuously tried to debunk) and a certain Asteroid/Comet possibly heading our way, you can begin to see why this particular top scientist from the University of Arizona "suddenly died".

And before any debunker or sceptic says theirs "no evidence of foul play involved", then tell me:

If there was ANY evidence in the first place, the Assassin wouldn't be doing their job very well then, don't you think?

And another thing to sceptics and debunkers who are quick to bring out the "death by natural causes" card:

Even Assassinations can sometimes be made to look like NATURAL CAUSES
edit on 23-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Very intresting indeed it would be nice to know what the familys of these people think really happened to them and if they think something fishy interms of there deaths.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Naturally the family will be compensated with millions just so they don't go to court and make a big deal out of it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
So what are all these scientists linked to????

I only looked through the first 10 but it doesn't say they are at all linked to anything in common.

Are they all linked to anything in particular???

Statistically people of every profession will die regularly.

It is only if this phenomenon is a statistical outlier that this would be significant.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Um... your link lists dead scientists, and a brief bio about them, which reveals that alot of these scientists had NOTHING to do with what you insinuate. Point in case:

#104 Bradley C. Livezey, 56, died in a car crash Feb. 8. Livezey knew nearly everything about the songs of birds and was considered the top anatomist. Livezey, curator of The Carnegie Museum of Natural History, never gave up researching unsolved mysteries of the world's 20,000 or so avian species. Carnegie curator since 1993, Livezey oversaw a collection of nearly 195,000 specimens of birds, the country's ninth largest. Livezey died in a two-car crash on Route 910, authorities said. An autopsy revealed he died from injuries to the head and trunk, the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said. Northern Regional Police are investigating.

What does bird songs have to do with highly classified NASA Mars projects?

Granted, this list of deceased scientists shows that most of these deaths can be questioned, it certainly doesn't provide a conspiracy for a Mars/ Elenin relationship that the governments of the world are trying desparately to hide...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

The scientists dead are from various different fields like medicine, physics, chemistry, engineering etc.

Most of these deaths coincidentally happen right after they discover something which threatens the views of the mainstream establishment and big multinational corporations.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Would you stay quiet ??? no amount of money in the world would stop me if i thought something fishy was going on

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

65 year old male , recipient of a liver transplant , and recovering from heart surgery

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This story was posted earlier. He died 2 weeks after heart surgery, and was in bad health previously. Also as stated above, he had a liver transplant. People die. Scientists are people too.

Already Posted

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Are you so naive?

I'm guessing the weapons expert David Kelly just decided to "commit suicide" right before he was about to give a tribunal about why there were no WMDs in Iraq.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CN1018

Ofcourse, people die everyday. Even when under mysterious circumstances, but theres no conspiracy, right?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

The scientists dead are from various different fields like medicine, physics, chemistry, engineering etc.

Most of these deaths coincidentally happen right after they discover something which threatens the views of the mainstream establishment and big multinational corporations.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, it looks like I might need to look at a bit more evidence before I form an opinion.

Like I said, this can only be significant if this death rate is much higher than the mean death rates among exact or similar professions.
edit on 23/9/1111 by Krusty the Klown because: Kan't do grammar....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Evidence?

If there was ANY evidence, the Assassin wouldn't be doing their job very well then, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Ofcourse, people die everyday. Even when under mysterious circumstances, but theres no conspiracy, right?

The death of a 65 year old man who had recent heart surgery, a liver transplant, and was in poor health for 6 months, is hardly "mysterious".

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Kelly was a differant case all together and his death in my eyes was as fishy as they come infact it was complete BS from the UK Gov in regards to his death.
edit on 23-9-2011 by judus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Money is usually option1. Making certain that any family and loved ones are now in danger is option 2.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
David Kelly is a well known conspiracy... And rightly so. With this list it's like your trying to connect dots which are not there.
If you truly believe this to be correct, then you should take the ones out of that list that seem suspicious and are relevant, connect those your theory and compile them into a thread, showing the connections and research..
Just to post a link with 117 names on and people have to dig themselves I'm afraid you won't get much support or a following for this.

And to reply to one of your previous comments.. No amount of
Money in the world would silence a relative of someone murdered.. Would it silence you?
edit on 23/9/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I'm not connecting the dots with ALL the scientists' discoveries before they died - that was not my intention!

I clearly said "if you connect the dots....for this PARTICULAR SCIENTIST (Uni of Arizona Head planetary scientist)" I mentioned in the thread.

I just put the list there because he's just become another statistic in the long list of mysterious deaths of scientists.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

It depends in what circumstances ie Insurance payout or the GOV just giving you load of cash as he died from a suspected heart attack any money changing hands from other than a company insurance and life insurance poilcy is fishy.
edit on 23-9-2011 by judus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

I was just watching the news yesterday on how the families of the victims of Bloody Sunday were compensated with millions of pounds by the UK Government and NONE of the perpetrators were brought to justice.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join