It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
These are being deployed over victoria BC skies as I type this.

Usually when I see a black chemtrail, it is a one time deal for that occasion, but tonight... something is going down. lots and lots of jets out, and there are white chemtrails too.

Preperation for the events tomorrow? Some crazy stuff in Denver I hear...

And.. NOPE! There is not a thin layer of cloud under the chemtrail, so this is not a shadow. It is hard to tell because of the cameraphone video, but the planes were well below the cloud sheen. These are the real deal, thick black chemtrails.

Here is another example of a black chemtrail

edit on 22-9-2011 by aBlueRAY because: videos

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wild footage from about a week earlier, there is a very long faint black chemtrail that you can see in this film I captured:

EDIT: Film is available in 1080p - I suggest you switch it to see the black chemtrail
edit on 22-9-2011 by aBlueRAY because: edit

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

My alarm is set for five thirty in the morning (assuming they will need some prep time)..

Black chemtrails? This is too much, and all of the business happening in a few short hours..

Just... Black chemtrails? Severely disturbing and we all know that the only thing black that should be inhaled, is, well, damn near nothing..

Thank you for the information and videos, lets get down to this transformation business, and see how many people will let this bs slide any longer.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Interesting! Never saw, or heard off, the black trails.

I had some X's above my skies late this after noon. I spotted about 4 of them. It was very cloudy so hard to tell if there were others. A few breaks in the clouds allowed be to see the few I saw.

I have them here so often, I stopped paying attention

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I walked the streets downtown today dressed all in black, and I was wearing a gasmask.

I got TONS of attention. I probably informed over 100 people today of chemtrails. Lots of people were taking my picture as I plastered posters aswell.

Prepare!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Maybe this will help

Contrails, Dark Lines, Black Beams, & “Chemtrails”
contrailscience.com...

In reality these “dark lines” or “black beams” are simply various kinds of shadows. There are actually three main kinds of dark line related to contrails.

He's got some pretty good picture examples

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
this thread made me switch from lurker to actually contributing to ats, i # you not i saw one of these just yesterday and the weird part is that a plane was flying along it as if it was following a path. thanks for the post , ive wanted to know more about what i saw.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

NICE! However, with them shooting out of the back of the plane (and the obvious fact that contrails do not extend so far, and do not disperse across the sky) already the color black.. I just can't put my mind at rest based on this.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kingkoopa

a plane was flying along it as if it was following a path

Planes have this weird tendency to do that. It helps them get to their destination. You guys show me an orange or red 'chemtrail' and I'll start listening.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Seems that you've been had by a popular chemtrailer lie.

Contrails can last for seconds, or they can last for hours.

Much like a cloud can do the same.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So has anyone collected any data on what may be in the supposed chemtrails, or is it all just assumptions and guesses?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Those look like backlit regular contrails to me. It's all in the lighting conditions.

By the way, first white 'chemtrails', now black 'chemtrails'... The race card has to come out in every thread? Jeez. Can't we all just get along??

I am being sarcastic for those of you getting hot at the previous sentence. Simmah down, now.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Not that I know of.

Seems whenever such a thing is mentioned, it's met with disinterest.

I wonder why?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Maybe this will help

Contrails, Dark Lines, Black Beams, & “Chemtrails”
contrailscience.com...

In reality these “dark lines” or “black beams” are simply various kinds of shadows. There are actually three main kinds of dark line related to contrails.

He's got some pretty good picture examples

I am aware of these contrail phenomenon.
This is not a shadow. The jets were underneath all layers of cloud, not above any!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
reply to post by Pauligirl

NICE! However, with them shooting out of the back of the plane (and the obvious fact that contrails do not extend so far, and do not disperse across the sky) already the color black.. I just can't put my mind at rest based on this.

Bingo

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Should also Add:
I mentioned in the video description - It was 3 jets in succession, I just got out my phone just in time to capture the last one trailing behind. A convoy of jets so close to each other? Ya... not regular

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Seems you're convinced!

So what's gonna happen?

Your whole town gonna die now?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It is true, I am convinced.

At some point, everyone in my town will die. It will not be from these chemtrails though. They certainly wont prolong the life of anybody though.

Chemtrails are not instant town killers....
edit on 23-9-2011 by aBlueRAY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Why not instantly?

This is unprecedented...black chemtrails.

Shouldn't such a mass thing affect a large group of people simultaneously?

Identical ailments.

Should be easy to notice, right?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Why not instantly?

This is unprecedented...black chemtrails.

Shouldn't such a mass thing affect a large group of people simultaneously?

Identical ailments.

Should be easy to notice, right?

Yeah, actually you are right. after that 9/11/11 spray. (video included in begining of thread) many of the residents in my town developed pneumonia (mostly children), people's throats were sore, and my best friend had this nasty eye infection, and I had something resembling a flu. All ailments developed on saturady/sunday. So yes extremely easy to correlate.

As for the black ones, yes very unprecedented. The timeframe for these to effect people? Pfft.. I dont know buddy, you tell me. New formula. Why not instantly? Why not mid-paced. :/

EDIT: people I know were asking me, "oh did you get that "BUG" that is going around" nonspecific descriptor "BUG" being the keyword. People who got the bug all reported getting sick on sat/sun
edit on 23-9-2011 by aBlueRAY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join