It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't wish to start rumors but there seemed no other place for this post.

A relative of mine was casually listening to talk radio--John Dale I suppose, don't know him--and he reported a call-in from Saudi Arabia stating OBL was found.

Since no major news networks have picked it up it seems to not be true. Not meaning everything on CNN is true of course...but you know what I mean.

Has anyone heard anything else?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have heard nothing about this story. Interesting post. If i am not mistaken though, haven't there been several other underground reports of Osama's capture? Food for thought indeed.

Based on that, I make two predictions.

1) They have captured or are about to have captured Osama and will run him in on a rail to the RNC and

2) Cheney will suffer "health problems" and the GOP will nominate Rudy Guiliani as VP.

At this point, anything to bookshelf this presidential term with the events of 9/11 will be deployed. Keep your ears out for more reports.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Major news networks would jump on this story if it were true. They would have gotten an email or phone call and then investigated it. This news would be huge. I think they already have bin Laden, and are waiting till the election to "capture him" Just my opinion though.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well, the timing is just about right with the Rep National Party Convention next week.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The news of bin Laden's capture keeps popping up. It's a beautiful internet rumor, as it always gets people talking.

One of the most believable versions of this rumor I had heard was that OBL was captured in SE Iran back in January. They didn't release the info at that time because of the geopolitical implications of US SF being on the ground in Iran. They had since moved him to a secure compound in NW Pakistan where he is being held until the most convinent time to announced his capture.

I don't know about the radio host you've mentioned, but the rumors aren't new, just revised.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I think they already have bin Laden, and are waiting till the election to "capture him"

I can see that. It worked for Reagan with getting the hostages released from Iran. Bang! he's president.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Reagan entered his first term as President and then a few days after that the hostages were released. Iran knew better than to mess with him. Carter is the one the Iranians thought was a candy **s because he is a human rights activist. The Iranians could not comprehend human rights so they mistook his kindness for weakness. They knew Reagan would take them out so they let the hostages go right away.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Even if it is a poop rumor--it is--soon it better be true. Might as well get all the hippidy hype over with. I don't know about the theory about where someone is detaining OBL but you'd think they'd be pushing harder to find him now for political reasons...who knows.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Requiem
Even if it is a poop rumor--it is--soon it better be true. Might as well get all the hippidy hype over with. I don't know about the theory about where someone is detaining OBL but you'd think they'd be pushing harder to find him now for political reasons...who knows.

I agree with the harder push. The Bush gov. would want the bounce in the polls from his capture.

But we haven't noticed the push have we???

There was a big military OP on the Afghan - Pakistan border back in Feb.!?

top topics

join