It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence? 2012 movie points at September 27th 2011 and the actor says "I'M A DEAD MAN"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If you try really, really hard, you can find a conspiracy in just about anything.

I'm not buying it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Then why are you on a conspiracy site in the first place?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

All I'm asking for is a bit of common sense instead of people reacting in a highly negative manner whenever the darndest things happen.

In other words, people need to chill out.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I just made this thread to raise awareness about a potential date in a weeks time, where we could expect to see a false flag attack or something major on the news.
As explained in my first post in the thread, there are too many coincidences this time to simply ignore:

1) Independent Palestine State UN vote
2) Chinese Space station being launched which will rival the ISS
3) Obama coincidentally visiting Denver on the 27th of September 2011
4) World leaders on "holiday" practically from next week until mid October.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

You must certainly want something to happen bad enough.

We shall see. For now, I'll hold my criticism.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I don't think many people are even aware of the events to take place next week. Its only maybe us internet forum users who actually seriously look into this kinda stuff, but our collective consciousness is just too small to be actually wanting "something bad to happen".

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I know, the point being is that you said nothing happened in Sept 2010 and it did.
As for this ? All we can do is wait, there is nothing we can do.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
If you try really, really hard, you can find a conspiracy in just about anything.

I'm not buying it.

I don't buy it either. You're not alone.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I think you might be on to something here. I have found the particular clip in the movie which is on youtube:

www.youtube.com... (Its at about 1:47 ish)

Please note that the video is flipped to avoid youtube blocking it. I have captured images of the video and can confirm that the watch reads "9 Hours; 27 Minutes; 10 Seconds."

Also of interesting note: When John Cusack (The actor in that scene) first appears, he flashes a devils horns sign. I don't know about you but I don't do this when I wake up. Perhaps it is more indicative than we thought.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

I think the time on the watch is 07:57 - the watch looks upside down,

and it looks like early morning in the scenes following.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

No, it definitely doesn't read 7:57.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

You can read the face of the watch and see clearly that it is pointed in the correct viewing position with the time indicated as 9 hours 27 minutes and 10 or 11 seconds in the post below. The reason you might have suspected it to be was because of whoever posted the video did a "Flip horizontal" to the film itself. This is done to avoid it being found out by the Youtube Copyright infringement team. Nice Skull and Bones avatar by the way.
edit on 22-9-2011 by questforevidence because: Reference to above post for reason

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Of course, they could just be profitable fiction....

Ahem. As I was saying...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I for one am sick and tired of all these doomsday threads. I remember it was supposed to be 2000 and everyone was buying these Y2K kits in case worst came to worst. Then there were the FEMA camps and the drills back in 2008 and 2009 which turned out to be just that. Then in May of this year the same thing was supposed to happen but it never did. THEN, in September we have another doomsday scenario which is backed up with a lot of evidence but turns out to be...nothing. Through all of it, here is what I think we can take away:

1 - Your measly wages and life savings won't amount to anything if an apocalypse comes. You don't need anything more than the clothes on your back and the will to survive.

2 - Just because the world might end tomorrow shouldn't change the way you live.

3 - Don't give in to the narcotic effect of doomsday prophecies. Sure, a zombie apocalypse would lead to a simpler life than what we have now, but it's wishful thinking. Cracked wrote an article about this.

4 - Stop making judgments on preconceived notions and faulty evidence.
edit on 2-10-2011 by questforevidence because: Clarifying an issue for number 1.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I for one am sick and tired of all these doomsday threads. I remember it was supposed to be 2000 and everyone was buying these Y2K kits in case worst came to worst. Then there were the FEMA camps and the drills back in 2008 and 2009 which turned out to be just that. Then in May of this year the same thing was supposed to happen but it never did. THEN, in September we have another doomsday scenario which is backed up with a lot of evidence but turns out to be...nothing. Through all of it, here is what I think we can take away:

1 - Your measly wages and life savings won't amount to anything if an apocalypse comes.

2 - Just because the world might end tomorrow shouldn't change the way you live.

3 - Don't give in to the narcotic effect of doomsday prophecies. Sure, a zombie apocalypse would lead to a simpler life than what we have now, but it's wishful thinking. Cracked wrote an article about this.

4 - Stop making judgments on preconceived notions and faulty evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join