It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick : Gunmen dump 35 bodies on busy street in Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This is crazy stuff.

Gunmen dump 35 bodies on busy street in Mexico

Masked gunmen blocked traffic on a busy avenue in a Gulf of Mexico coastal city Tuesday and dumped the bodies of 35 slaying victims as horrified motorists watched, authorities said.

Veracruz state Attorney General Reynaldo Escobar Perez said the bodies were left piled in two trucks and on the ground of an underpass near a shopping mall in the city of Boca del Rio.

But apparently not all the victims were innocent...

Police had identified seven of the victims so far and all had criminal records for murder, drug dealing, kidnapping and extorsion and were linked to organized crime, Escobar said. He didn't say to what group the victims belonged to.

Hopefully all of them were cartel members...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I doubt it, they're paid by the feds to kill innocent people.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Police had identified seven of the victims so far and all had criminal records for murder, drug dealing, kidnapping and extorsion and were linked to organized crime, Escobar said. He didn't say to what group the victims belonged to.

looks like someone is cleaning house :O
i wonder who it could be?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh

Probably from a rival cartel.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hmmm............I recall reading an OP here on ATS about a group of people, perhaps a sort of anti-cartel group, who decided to begin protecting people from these drug cartel people. It escapes my mind right now, but the name was rather interesting as I recall.

Still, such brutality and barbaric things occuring in Mexico!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh

Jesse Pinkman just helped wipe out a large chunk of the cartel in Breaking Bad, ironic timing for a real world massacre.

That certainly is one place I would never live.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Well, as sad as this is, the criminal elite killed and dumped 3000 bodies on the streets of NYC on 9/11/01. I know who the real worst criminals are.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

That certainly is one place I would never live.

if you live in a country where gun ownership is common this could be coming to a neighbourhood near you real soon.
economic collapse is just around the next corner. when it does hit all hell is gonna break loose. it would be better to be in a country where everyone doesn't carry a gun.
a story like this is a warning of what is coming.

only this morning the greek finance minister has stated that is country is being blackmailed by the markets. now thats fighting talk.

edit on 21-9-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
In laying the blame for the killings in Mexico, you must not be to hasty in displaying possible ignorance.
Under-the-radar of all reports coming out of such killings is the strong possibility that the Mexican government is involved in some of these activities. It is a very similar action as the "death squads" in Brazil. Officially sanctioned, these groups, much like the CIA if you want a comparison, do their own thing. They gather intel, plan and attack in stealth mode. Everybody in the outside world is supposed to assume that it is nothing but cartels fighting cartels, but the true situation can be an unofficial method of housecleaning.

This type of warefare happens there because most official agencies, the Mexican Army, Federal Police and even the small town cops and traffic police are dirty always with some connection to the gangs. Basically, the remedy is to attack the bad guys with not so bad guys outside the official channels.

Mexico is a state in deep crisis and the remedy may not be to your liking, and while but this type of sanctioned vigilantism is heavily frowned upon by liberals everywhere, it may be the only solution to what definitely is a hopless problem. (I personally know of a Mexican family that have had five members kidnapped for ransom over the years.)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
according to the article

Drug violence has claimed more than 35,000 lives across Mexico since 2006, according to government figures. Others put the number at more than 40,000.

That number is twice as large as the population of the city I live in and I'm sure that 40,000 is even a conservative estimate.

Mexico has got some serious issues and when you see such overt behavior like this public dumping of bodies you get a clear picture of who is really calling the shots in Mexico. Any activity by law enforcement is just for show and lip service. They simply have no control. It won't be long before this violence spills over the border on a large scale. Events like this are exponential in their growth and can't be stopped by arresting a few lemmings from the cage.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

if you live in a country where gun ownership is common this could be coming to a neighbourhood near you real soon.

You say that like you are against home gun ownership. Is that the case? Are you an American? If you are, then I assume you do know that the only one thing that keeps TPTB from completely taking us over and doing what they want with us is they know we have guns, and they know we are not afraid to use them to protect ourselves? You knew this, right?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
These Mexican drug gangs are brazen as hell, if Mexico would arm it's citizens like the USA does this kind of crap would stop. It's like the wild west in the Mexican border states.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
You say that like you are against home gun ownership. Is that the case? Are you an American? If you are, then I assume you do know that the only one thing that keeps TPTB from completely taking us over and doing what they want with us is they know we have guns, and they know we are not afraid to use them to protect ourselves? You knew this, right?

They already own you, and they already do what they want with you. Whether you have guns or not.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That's great, the police are identifying the bodies. How about maybe they identify the person(s) who dumped the bodies and use some of those US supplied gunns and ammo on them?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I wonder how much longer we have before this kind of stuff starts happening in Phoenix, Laredo, El Paso, San Diego, or Las Cruces?

Like I said before, when this crosses the border (and mark my words because it's only a matter of time) it going to come down to everyday Americans to protect their own communities because as long as Barry and the current crop of Democrats and Republicans are around nobody will do anything to defend the border.

edit on 21-9-2011 by ChrisF231 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join