It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

enigma-amgine known clues

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

When you say the password is, I cant find anything to type the password into, all it is is a picture on my screen, how to enter the password?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This seems like a clue.

Originally posted by Evrthedrk:

We are speeding up as we enter the Age of Aquarius...4th dimension
Therefore catching up with the 5th and 6th dimensions at an ever increasing rate.
So time rifts will mean Aliens will find it easier to influence our future.
Maybe our spirits are a kind of spaceship and we join with motherships etc.
You will never find a password if your looking in the wrong direction .
Adam (Knowledge) West maybe should look East (mysticism) to refind the true path.

Have fun

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I typed in toroid into wikipedia and it lead me to the great dodecahedron. I think it definitely pertains to the article. Everyone should check it out.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
New to ATS, so please be forgiving of newbie mistakes.

I signed up because I thought this was an interesting mind game and had run across some things I think you might have missed.

en.wikipedia.org...
A series of 2 novels involving a carrier fleet going back in time, with one of the ships being named the USS Hillary Clinton.
"From the perspective of the series' 2021 setting, Clinton is a former President who led the country during a war and was later assassinated."

nymag.com...
Another Hillary Clinton presidential short story, with part of the premise being global waters rising after a terrorist inflicted disaster. I don't think this has much to do with it, but you guys seem way more amazing at sucking details out of minutia than I am, so I thought to post it anyway.

And finally...
www.springerlink.com...

I stumbled across this because I was following out the idea that "Athens" "Radio" and "2000 (20:00) were relevant. So I did a search for those and "time", which seems to be another relevant theme here and stumbled across this. A large radio spectrograph, which again, you might be able to do more with than I.

Hope this helps.
edit on 21-9-2011 by QuantumCypher because: clarification

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Please help me find where we were first looking into Yellowstone before the new .jpg was found in the Yellowstone thread code. Were there any other clues to Yellowstone before the Twitter feed?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
After reading the pages/journals on this strange site, it came to my attention certain letters that are highlighted in red.I pieced them together and it reads " THE GATES REALLY TWINKLE; THE WORLD IS RUN BY 147; ADLIRONY." Did anyone pick that up?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lckyl16

I went thru the journal pages:

1. ADL irony (in red letters)
2. astarstody (in white or left out letters)
4. the world is run by 147 (red letters)
5. the gates really twinkle (red letters)
10. wartime (red letters)

thats all i found in those pages. citizen id seems important. any ideas

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
PDF in the source code: www.enigma-amgine.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join