It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Raw Truth about Fukushima, what the Media Doesn't want You to Know!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

What is even worse (and should be viewed the same way as Nazi war criminals for the concentration camps) is how our "leaders" and others constantly lie and mislead when they have just committed the single greatest act of destruction and harm upon the planet because of knowingly lax design and safety in the name of profit.

I GREATLY agree.

Though I think they are also genocidal murderers willy nilly and sloppily working to destroy as many individuals lives as possible in their mad insanity to reduce the population to 200 million.

They hold themselves as 'brilliant worthy elites' who alone are 'worthy' to rule the planet and to destroy serfs and slaves at will . . . even on their whims for sick recreation . . .

Their slots in hell are, no doubt, well readied for them.

May they fall in the pits they have dug for the rest of us ASAP.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It isn't what the media doesn't want us to know, it's what those who control the media doesn't want us to know! It's sad, but there is no real journalism any more, and reporters will say what whoever signs their paychecks wants them to say!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

It's sad, but there is no real journalism any more, and reporters will say what whoever signs their paychecks wants them to say!

INDEED.

And the evidence is . . . from quotes of the globalists in their own words . . . for the last 110 years . . . they've owned and manipulated the MSM accordingly for at least that long. Certainly for at the very least 60+ years.

Who was the famous NBC newscaster star who noted to a UFO researcher . . . that OF COURSE they were not ALLOWED to speak of such things candidly and accurately.

Truth is an increasingly priceless construct . . . in very rare supply.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I agree, there is a deafening silence about the subject in the press.

At least they could give us updates on what is being done, what the recent testing has revealed, etc, but they don't want to bring it up.

It's frustrating because they treat us like little children and think it's better that we don't know the truth. That way we have to dig and determine the truth for ourselves, and all things considered, it doesn't look good at all.

The next few years we will for sure be seeing some major effects from this 'industrial accident', and it will arise in many ways we cannot anticipate and I expect some big surprises.

The media wants to just ignore this until the isotopes decay naturally, which will take a very long time for much of it. However in my opinion our best possible approach would be to expose the reality of the situation and hope that many people will take action to convince their governments to stop building new plants, and to decommission our existing plants.

If these corporations are going to take our money, we should just let them have it. I would rather pay them to not play with these materials than to pay them to play with them. Pretty sad that I would even say that in the first place.

Also if I were to accept the 'lesser of two evils', I would prefer them to just make gas/oil/coal power plants as their potential negative consequences are far less dangerous overall than our primitive nuclear technology.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn

It isn't what the media doesn't want us to know, it's what those who control the media doesn't want us to know! It's sad, but there is no real journalism any more, and reporters will say what whoever signs their paychecks wants them to say!
The problem is magnified by the people that dont want to know and do not demand to know.

If enough people made it crystal that we demand information they would have to supply it. If we scrutinised the information it would have to have real information contained within it.

On the filp side if a large number of voices demanding real information are ignored then this would prove what we are being spoon fed is a lie. At this point the silence can show only one thing they are hiding a very big lie.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You see this kind of Silence only in the Mass Media
but not in environmental, medical and other scientific Magazines!

I spend daily around 2-4 Hours just for reading and i have to skip a lot (ca. 80%)
(mostly the stuff i do not understand, like ionospheric Pollution, etc)

for muzzleflash!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

At least they could give us updates on what is being done, what the recent testing has revealed, etc, but they don't want to bring it up.

It's frustrating because they treat us like little children and think it's better that we don't know the truth. That way we have to dig and determine the truth for ourselves, and all things considered, it doesn't look good at all.

Thanks for your kind and substantive reply.

imho:

1. They are not interested in bothering with the serfs and slaves. The serfs and slaves don't deserve their bother regarding updates.

2. Besides, they see most of the serfs and slaves as "USELESS EATERS" in Kissinger's terms . . . merely awaiting genocidal execution in the interest of the 'environment' or saving the planet from mankind and mankind from himself.

3. And, they WANT CHAOS, Death, anarchy, destruction, turmoil, suffering, blood flow. Satan is their boss. He's setting up the predicted world government and one world religion to worship him just as Revelation outlines.

4. His major business and passion is to hurt God's favorite creation--mankind--every way he can as the only way he can get back at God for being kicked out of Heaven. So don't expect his henchmen, the globalists, to be kind in the least.

5. The only time the evil doers are kind is in order to seduce a block of slaves and serfs they want to manipulate more or to move another puzzle piece more into position to further their global government of tyranny conquest goals. Avoid expecting them to be reasonable or constructive or kind. It's NOT in their blood.

6. It's far worse than their thinking of us as little children. They think of us as little bugs to be squashed.

REALLY. In their cosmology, man is nothing more than a rat, a pigeon, a radish or a rock--chance plus time. Therefore, given that the serfs and slaves are on the bottom of their hierarchy and priorities--and that they are the brilliant, monied, powerful worthy elite IN THEIR EYES--they see us only as serfs and slaves . . . as long as we are useful to them . . . and bugs to squash, otherwise--sometimes just for recreation.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

If enough people made it crystal that we demand information they would have to supply it. If we scrutinised the information it would have to have real information contained within it.

Sorry.

Nope.

1. They have found that only 20% or so of the population is somewhat to significantly immune to their various chemical and mass media and other technological MIND CONTROL strategies and methods. So they already have the masses firmly on their side.

2. They achieved this increasingly over at least the last 60 years. Their goals and quotes in such regards are available on the net. Bertrand Russell wrote about mass psychology etc. as a globalist. I won't bother to look up the link at the moment.

3. Even if there were such a massive uprising . . . they are already so convinced, accurately, that it is too late . . . they'd likely just exterminate the whole mob and 'make the problem go away' very emphatically regardless of what kind of media manipulations etc. they had to do.

4. Shoot--they've successfully used ridicule etc. for more than 60 years to make the UFO/ET problem mostly go away. They rightly believe they can manipulate the masses any way they wish to any extent they wish.

5. There's no way they will allow a sufficient uprising to occur as to pressure them to do anything. They pride themselves in being the PRESSURE-ER'S AND NOT THE PRESSURE-EE'S.

6. It is obvious from their behavior and statements the last 10 years that they are BRAZENLY CONFIDENT they can now get away more and more overtly with anything.

7. Just look at the Marxist farce of a foreign traitor they shoehorned into the White House. That shows their level of cheek and skillful manipulation of reality by the MSM right there.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

in which case I suggest you kick back and take whats coming as you seem to have accepted defeat already.

The masses have always been lazy and too readily accept what they are told so unless mind control and chemical control and media control was present throughout history then I dont see how you dismiss popular action as too late or a non starter.

Our silence is their permission slip.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

NO! Have NOT accepted defeat.

The King of Kings and Lord of Lords won on Calvary and at the empty tomb.

He's coming back to take possession of the whole sheebang.

We WIN in the end.

However, there WILL BE a LOT of bloodshed between now and then. No doubt.

And in American streets . . . in London, in Paris . . . everywhere.

I'm far from silent.

And, if God chooses for me to be a martyr for Him, so be it.

I will continue to speak out against the satanic evils of the globalists as long as I can get away with it and feel led to do so.

Many hundreds or more of people are now awake who weren't because of my efforts, by God's Grace.

I just have realistic expectations of what's possible at this late point in the rush to the tyrannical global government, one world religion worshiping satan etc.

They WILL BE in overt control of all the Nations for 3.5-7 years. There will evidently be 2-3 nations which rebell to some degree for part of that time. Otherwise, the script in rough outline structure is fairly clear.

The population WILL BE reduced by 1/3 and later another 1/3 of what's left. Thankfully, that's still a lot less than the 6 billion 800 thousand the globalists plan to genocidally exterminate.

I'm all for practical, useful efforts against them.

I'm not into wasting effort and feeding into their schemes for anarchy, chaos, blood letting etc.
edit on 19/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Oh right, I er See.
I'll kick back and see how it goes then. (steps away)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Jan 24th Eastern Ontario. Rain check.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Greetings my friend:

We need to keep the horror of this environmental warfare nuclear holocaust on the front page of we, the people's, minds and thoughts in a positive, pro-active way, so as to be a beacon of light in the dark night of a potential nuclear winter, as [color=Cyan]positive thoughts create positive reality.

We certainly do not need any more distractions to further pollute our understanding of manifesting reality. We lightworkers have much to do, and as usual, you are on the front line with your incisive observations.

We salute you and wish you complete safety Godspeed.

On our side of the hill, we have been keeping the Bat Signal lit since 3/11- [color=Chartreuse]Nukushima Day 1, contending that what prevails here in America is a well-organized camouflage, a criminal act, actually, orchestrated by the very same people to whom we entrusted the power to uphold the law, and - by extension, our values - and who are paid to protect US: we, the people.

That’s their damn, strike that, sworn duty!!

Ethics, integrity, responsibility, anyone?

The public health radiation-induced quandry in the United States evidenced by infant mortality rates skyrocketing, the contamination of all open water, agricultural land and the entire food chain, not to mention the broader economic and social implications, has neither been fully acknowledged nor addressed in a comprehensive and meaningful fashion by the very authorities we elected and pay mightily for... for what, pray tell?

This is an undeclared nuclear war perpetrated on the peoples of Earth by an uncaring conspiracy comprised of the JAPGOV/TEPCO, the EPA/FDA/USGOV and the MSM worldwide. We have dealt with war before, and we'll treat this attack on we, the people, as such and respond accordingly, albeit with 40 years more knowledge and ammunition plus newly-freed pent-up frustrations of feeling betrayed by those we trust... we do not forget.

America as a nation state is on the Eve of Destruction, teetering on the brink of a precipice that is surely a fatal fall if we were to plunge into the abyss. Our once-fertile, abundant lands and inland, once-pristine waters are now nuclear fallout contaminated - for how long, no one seems to be sure - hundreds, perhaps thousands of years. The balloon has dropped people, and it's called Nukushima.

Too many parts of our country are already uninhabitable forever, plagued by the broken promises of multiple lackey government agencies and nuclear-friendly-and-paid-for administrations that continued to kick the nuclear radioactive waste can down to road and these once-temporary on-site spent fuel pools and dry canister storage have now become the final resting place for this nightmare abomination that is radioactive - for all intents and purposes - FOREVER.

In this light, we are pleased to share a few non-radioactive nuggets to your fine effort.

These are some "fishing" Tweets:

Occupy+Anti-Nuclear Collective = Force to be reckoned with. TEPCO/JAPGOV blink
as radiation cover-up further exposed. DENY IGNORANCE
www.abovetopsecret.com...

RADIATION WATCH 2012+RadWaste in Kyrgyzstan+StarryBrooke intense Yokohama
anti-nuclear rally pics, Passion Personified...DENY IGNORANCE

DENY IGNORANCE
Radiation Watch 2011:Cold shutdown NUKESPEAK, Yucca Mtn Boondoggle-Now What?

Mutant' life' is not quality living in our book: What say you? DENY IGNORANCE

All breadcrumbs dropped along the trail lead back to ATS... so, lead, follow,
or get out of the way!

[color=Chartreuse]Continue to give 'em hell, Muz... we've got your back.

click stargate

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

edit on 27/1/2012 by thorfourwinds because: color

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
the situation over a year later stillll looks so grimm... and over just one reactor...

imagine what it will be like when a couple of AMERICA's 100s reactors go critical

did he just say "They can't fix Fukushima's Fuk-U" problem?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
its progressively gotten worse.
wait till the reactor 4 building collapses!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
My Hot rain today/ March 28th, eastern Ontario, 420 ft. Looks like 9 X background. Don't mind the sniffles. I've had them since last April. I have no allergies. Probably nerves, right?
Oh I also checked my 130 year old stone basement for the raydon nay-sayers. Ok...normal...0.12 - 0.14 microsieverts.
Sure is quiet here.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
A real news report for a change. These two guys have given us the straight goods from the start.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
March 30th, 012 eastern Ontario. I took my soeks geiger and cam to the local supermarket today to test our groceries. Now remember, I'm one guy testing at one store. This doesn't mean bad stuff isn't getting through, but It's nice to have a little good news for a change, eh? I checked about 70 items. Fruits, veggies from Canada, the US, Mexico, South America. US rice, Thai rice, Canada, US flour, cheese, even fish. OK. I have no idea how much contamination will show up, or how soon, so I will just keep checking? My first test in November showed some US red potatoes were double background. Next time I catch a bump like that, I will buy some of whatever is hot and do the nitrate test with the food probe, and film it. But today... everthing I tested was OK, for what it's worth.

And Hot rain in L.A.

A great public service announcement.

The Radiation Warnings You Won’t Get from the Mainstream Propaganda Machine.
www.shtfplan.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Looks like they've taken the first baby step toward 'burying' one aspect problem from the seabed up..

although dr michio kaku suggested burying Fukushima itself

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join