It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Raw Truth about Fukushima, what the Media Doesn't want You to Know!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
When will people realize that even low levels of radiation are damaging. ICRP models are useless! Radiation must be looked at in terms of the type of exposure, internal or external, and what isotopes are involved.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

I would like to believe Japan is doing what it can about the situation. It is just that things are bad, and very difficult to handle.

And it goes to my original point. Japan just cannot have a massive reliance on nuke power. It is a country short of land, and any long term radiation situation has unthinkable costs.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertwog
When will people realize that even low levels of radiation are damaging. ICRP models are useless! Radiation must be looked at in terms of the type of exposure, internal or external, and what isotopes are involved.

Thank you for this excellent addition. I saw it in the huge Japan thread a day or two ago but I want to thank you for bringing it here as well.

I really believe people need to listen closely, this information is quite accurate.

I am replying to your post so that video will hopefully get the attention it needs.

Heart disease/failure is the tip of the iceberg. In 20-40 years we will have evidence of all types of things many people never even dreamed of.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth
reply to post by Wertwog

I would like to believe Japan is doing what it can about the situation. It is just that things are bad, and very difficult to handle.

And it goes to my original point. Japan just cannot have a massive reliance on nuke power. It is a country short of land, and any long term radiation situation has unthinkable costs.

Many people in Japan are doing what can be done, within reason. But like Kodama said, the government has tied the workers hands with unreasonable regulations.

In a strange turn of events, it is the government and the nuclear power corporations that are actually making this situation exponentially worse than it had to be in the first place because they are slowing everything down significantly.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The latest from Chris Busby. Very good.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Neptunium 239 over Canada and New England...also not on our useless media.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I didn't read all the replies but when I first heared about the cooling water leaking in to the ocean my thoughts went out to all the living creatures out there in the sea.

Ofcourse the radiated particles will dilute (and maybe just because of dilution) but I am afraid that after some years dead sealife will wash up the shores in biblical proportions.

It is as if one catastrophe after an other is hitting the Earth.....Is it all reductable to human greed?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

hello muzzleflash
it seems alpha and beta radioisotopes can be influenced with magnetic fields. gamma on the other hand cannot. i read several articles including one by paul m brown on the subject of photodeactivation. the guy theorised on a machine that converts the energy from radioisotopes and produces electricity. a patent was apparently registered but it seems after the guy died in a car crash,this patent was yo-yoed to a company involved in remediation work for nuclear incidents. that is where the trail went cold. it's out of the box so to speak but the fact remains attraction of radioisotopes of alpha and beta is fact. i am also wondering as to whether the authorities in japan have done a cost/benefit analysis on entrapment of these radioisotopes at the very least.
regards fakedirt.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

A very good down to earth talk on fallout in N. America.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Let me start by saying I find this man man to be totally credible. Here is a truthful analysis of the North Anna shutdown a few weeks ago. This should cure anyone who thinks that US nuke plants are run by less corrupt, dangerous criminals. Mind boggling!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
www.youtube.com...
Let me start by saying I find this man man to be totally credible. Here is a truthful analysis of the North Anna shutdown a few weeks ago. This should cure anyone who thinks that US nuke plants are run by less corrupt, dangerous criminals. Mind boggling!

I watched it(I mean the first video you posted).. I've seen other videos alleging the same, but this was laid out in such a way that it really brings home how bad the situation really is..I mean, damn, australia is the only safe place(at least for now?). good lord..and I was living in L.A. when fukushima happened. we all got a heavy dose..and most people will never believe it. amazing.I was planning on moving back to L.A., now, I'm not so sure...
edit on 2-10-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hey ho ;o)

Fukushima was another mega-ritual _javascript:icon('
')....with the new moon and the sacred geometry included in the structures..and design of the reactors and general electric....what a disturbingly bland name _javascript:icon('
').....as well as all this elenin garbage to cover it up as a natural event....super moon....etc.....it was an attack....I have 30 charts from the tokyo stock exchange for the week before and it's as blatant as can be _javascript:icon('
')....they new ahead that this was coming and the japanese nwo scum are there doing there bit for the adgenda 21 plan.....sickness abounds.,.._javascript:icon('
')

Here's a video link..

www.youtube.com...

have a great day dude ;o)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Oh yeh I can edit .....cool........_javascript:icon('
')
edit on 6/10/11 by 888Kukulkan888 because: I got the you tube number wrong.....had to change it......;o)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Tokyo Stock exchange knew about the tsunami and fukushima before it happened....well the big players anyway....as they cleaned out everyone else....._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It is very interesting but do you try to interpret Stock Exchange Data
without knowing the Japanese Currency ? (Japanese Dollar)

But you should make it bigger so that we can see the Numbers
and the Timeframe must be longer!

I do not remember exactly what has happen on the March 7.
and will look tomorrow into our Data-Base,
i remember that something with the Yen went on that Days,
the Yen was and still is by far toooooooooo high
for a good Business

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 888Kukulkan888

Thank you for posting. I am very interesting in the information you are pointing us towards.

I will look into these charts as well, thanks for bringing it up. It's well worth looking into.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
From our bud Lucas Hixon. It seems the NRC was debated telling Alaska/Midway on March 22 about thyroid protection.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Oct 8th. A trip through the grocery store in Durango Colorado, with a dosemeter.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Excellent thread muzzleflash...i wonder..how long has it been since this disaster began?

It must be getting close to 9 months now.....the birth defects are about to begin in a massive way.

Cosmic...

Actually i just looked , it was 11 march, so we will begin to see the defects around december, not a happy Xmas.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Persistent long life radiation in St. Louis.
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join