It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We MUST ban this "assault weapon"!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
OH NO!!! What if everyone had access to one of these?!?!?!?
Police Say Dead Snake Used As Assault Weapon!!!

Police said a drunken man became angry when his six-foot black snake was stepped on and killed....
Kenneth Davis whipped Michael File with the dead reptile after File's father stomped on it...

www.theneworleanschannel.com...

I must say that I'm amused by the use of "assault weapon". I wonder when spoons will make the list...

E_T

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
LOL
"Organic" weapon.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The use of the term assault weapon by the left is just another example of their obsfucation of truth by using emotionally laden terminology. Any weapon used in an assault is an assault weapon. Everybody with an ounce of sense and the will to read and learn, knows that the "assault weapons" ban bans firearms based on cosmetic features unrelated to the action of the weapon. The firearms on the banned list are identical to the firearms not banned that share the same action. The banned ones just have things like pistol grips, bayonet lugs, flash suppressors, while the unbanned firearms do not.

So after the NRA told the liberals that it was stupid to ban firearms on the basis of features unrelated to the action of the firearm, the manufacturers of the offending firearms removed the offending features so that their products would no longer be banned.

And then the liberals got mad because they didn't listen to the NRA and started ranting that they needed even tougher gun laws. Hey if one stupid gun law doesn't work, then two stupid gun laws must be the answer.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

[edit on 04/8/25 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Maybe this is the type of biological weapon that Iraq had.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I can't help but laugh at this, anyone whos frequented IRC channels where mIRC users congregate will understand the reason for laughter. I can only wonder wtf is wrong with people where the hit each other with dead animals.

/me slaps the moron with the snake around a bit with a large trout

new topics

top topics

join