It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Archaeologists Have Found Mysterious Skeletons! Chimeras exist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Have you even watched the video? Tell me it's a photoshopped picture after watching the video. I highly doubt they placed a little rectangular gold thing in the skull and filmed it as part of mainstream Russian news. It appals me how everyone here thinks anything presented by Russia or China or other "sketchy" countries should be considered a hoax until proven otherwise. It's as if the only legit news is news that comes from American mainstream news...please. Did you ever consider that American mainstream news is the the most untrustworthy news of all? Because IT IS.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
See you can never trust them silly Russians, always pullin your leg.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

To me it looks like a Deer's skeleton with a human head.
Looks like a hoax.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm more intrigued that no one noticed the elongated skull in the Russian museum at 2:01.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by scary
I'm more intrigued that no one noticed the elongated skull in the Russian museum at 2:01.

This one

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
i cant belive you still belive these so called "russian archeologists"....
after all the bs , like the russian archeological mission in egypt...
Come on, these are tricky topics, let's help ourselves when it's easy to....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfis
Reminds me of Egypt glyphs... in the same video at the end they showing bones of huge horse... which was found near the place and you can compare those visually.

That isn't a horse bone. It's from a rhino. They're related to horses (distantly) but not a horse. You can see on the lower end of the leg that there were multiple "fingers". The horse foot is actually a modified fused finger. The bone they are showing is a tibia (lower leg -- we know it's not the femur because it doesn't have a ball and socket joint and the joint is wrong for the humerus/radius) and you can see here how different the horse is.

(maybe not to your eyes, but I work with dinosaur bones and I took comparative anatomy and taught human anatomy, so I'm familiar with bones.)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Chimeras exist? Is this what they thought when they found this awesome skeletons? And a great horse of epic proportions. Something in the bones is absolutely wrong! The spine is curved like a bow and the forarms bend back like wings. What the hell is this? A man, a goat, a fallen angel.... a Chimera?

It's an unfinished digsite with what appears to be a sacrificial animal and a regular human skeleton. The rest of the material in the video doesn't actually match the first picture, so it's someone's hodge-podge of stuff and their own invention about what's going on at the dig and in the other pictures. They mix material from the Americas with material from the Middle East (and different time periods, too.)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
perhaps the grave is only a composite of various animal remains...

what the question should be Why inter a person that was made up to mimic a foreign/alien creature

it could not have be out of reverence or respect....

maybe the ancient burial was a symbolic sacrifice to some macabe creature/being/fallen angel

if the dig is not really honest... and is a private stunt to draw attraction and such
then the none of the suggestions about the Ancestor's thinking or this particular burial rites applies

btw, i won't lose any sleep over not knowing the truth, thanks for the thread
edit on 18-12-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join