It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, You Hate TPTB. Whats your solution?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by nenothtu

Ignore instead of Resist?

No, that won't work....

Ignoring problems never works.

What problem? If I can ignore it, it's not a problem...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Just let Masons run the planet.

Problem solved.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
SOLUTIONS

1. Communicate about reality...with friends and family ..speak out for what is right in public and you will attract like minded people who then see others with courage

i'm tired of the " can't talk politics or religion" brainwashing in America

that was probably invented by the controllers ...and quite honestly everyone reading this board should be sick of this attitude. this attitude is what has kept people CORRALED in their limited thinking and models of the world

2. Focus on some positives we do have ...in freedom and liberty to empower yourself. you can't be a habitually negative person and feel good. its important you feel good daily.

3. Make real action steps that empower yourself to get more independent in your life
that can include constant education/self improvement...starting a biz, living off the grid, buying gold, whatever

4. you create your own reality, thats the big secret of life they don't want you really appreciating to the fullest

they want you to live in scarcity and fear on many levels and to think all events are random like the weather

tsk tsk tsk we know better

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

One of the main things that needs to be addressed is the current links between the financial institutions, government, and corporations. When we refer to TPTB I feel that we are referring to all of these bodies together, because as we have seen over the last 20 years, mainly the last 10 is that they seemed to have merged into one hugely powerful entity that guards/ hides/ maintains a state of corruption because it is that very corruption that keeps this power from collapsing in on itself.

The powers of the world, the banks, major governments, global conglomerates and religious institutions do have a huge amount of control and maneuverability within our current system. This needs to end first. TRANSPARENCY is the key here. Obviously some kind of body should be in place to be able to oversee the details and to maintain a state of harmony, and who is best to do this? US. The only problem is that within our corrupt system it has become the case that no matter who you vote for the outcome will likely be the same, because TPTB control all of it, that's right the entire thing, which means that as far as voters go we have little power and little choice in how things are to happen in our country. We can't really do much except for protest and then we would be called terrorists or unpatriotic when it is actually the opposite, so I am not sure as to how to go about a change, maybe it will collapse in on itself, the only issue then would be to properly mobilize the people into a positive change and effectively remove the powers from where they be.......

I think we should have a society where all the money isn't funneled into the top section of it, and that people should share the wealth that is available instead of living in extremes in the world, a hundred starve, one has a banquet all to himself....its ridiculous. Our focus needs to shift also, instead of striving for wealth (money) we should be striving for wealth (happiness and fulfillment), although people often get confused about the latter and what it means to be happy for fulfilled in such a materially orientated society. We need to shake our greedy outlooks on the world and state realizing that we are in this together, no matter what you believe or what you look like.

As far as directly addressing the OP, I don't have a solution per se, although I think that the first stage to a solution is a change in the worlds attitude, maybe then we can all start seeing things for how they REALLY ARE. Horrible.

Cheers for the thread Slayer

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by anumohi
Kill Them All!
its the only way to be sure

Great now we are reduced to MOB rule and anarchy.

no, its called harmony

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Very cool thought provoking post! I am pretty new here so I haven't *seen it all* as other members have but what I have seen in the time I have been a member (I found this site due to many of my google searches in my searching for truth, solutions and answers....brought me here) is the majority are not interested in solutions, they want, what THEY want, what THEY believe is right/good/moral/etc.

I strive to always be a solution based person, what a challenge it is too! Very often I will reach a conclusion that what I want isn't always *fair* Probably out of everything I have read on this particular topic, Scott Peck summed it up best for my feeble mind to grasp. The first sentence in his first book The Road Less Traveled was simple and true.

Life is difficult. [PERIOD, my emphasis here] Simple sentence. He goes on to say the sooner a person accepts this simple fact, the happier they will be with life in general.

Life IS difficult, no matter what country you live in, what religion (if any) you practice, your politics or how much money or lack of it you have in your life. What is IS.

Another point he makes is when you struggle with a decision, in many many cases your final decision is not the most important aspect of your struggle, it is the struggle itself.

I personally do not believe there is a universal solution to the world's ills, in our current system and perception of things. Certainly change needs to take place, a metamorphosis, to WHAT is debatable.

Whether you believe Christ will return to fix things, or the planet will belch to save itself, or that fairness can be legislated...as a species I do not see how it could ever be agreed upon by humanity as we currently exist.

On of my rants compares humanity to chickens in a coop... the ones at the top will strive frantically, using any and all manner of dirty tricks to maintain the pecking order, the followers will lash out at anyone not maintaining the established leaders and way of things, and still others will desperate strive to over throw the status quo and never give up to their dying breath. My conclusion to it is ALL are necessary in our current system of *life as we know it* I often amuse myself with pointing this out to those who feel enlightened or superior or more educated and therefore qualified somehow to decide things for all.

My best and ultimate solution for ME is personal responsibility. I believe if more of humanity accepted we are ALL responsible and stop blaming TPTB and each other, things would likely improve...is this possible>?

Not anytime soon.....

Thanks for a very interesting post!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
We probably have to end civilization itself to end our troubles with TPTB... otherwise we're insane idiots, doing the same thing this year/decade/century/millennium as we did the last... making minor tweaks, reforms, even revolutions, but maintaining a single-minded drive to continue with the same failing/tyrannical foundation that got us into all of our messes. And we act surprised/dumbfounded when we get the same results.

We're all stuck in the belly of a horrible machine... rich, poor, powerful, powerless, all of us, even other species. There is no reform, no program that will fix it. Not Jesus, nor Muhammad, nor science, nor extraterrestrials, nor positive-thinking, nor Capitalism, nor Communism, nor denial will save us. We are enacting an exponentially growing/accelerating/cycling system that will collapse probably pretty soon.

It's depressing but likely that we must simply walk away from our failing society as the Mayans did.

There ain't no easy way out.
edit on 14-9-2011 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

We need a revolution. One to rule them all sort of like the nine rings in Lord of the Rings. We need a couple of short people with hairy feet who seem gay but aren't to go on a long voyage on foot across America with something important. Let's see. How about some pain meds. They can deliver them to me and I will save the world as soon as I can start walking again. Until then I'm just gonna sit here and continue not watching cable unlike most of the rest of you lazy people. If a revolution happened I think Americans would be most upset about not getting to watch their favorite TV shows. I don't mean to judge. Wait. Yes I do. You cable watchers are all creepy and you equate your happiness to watching the worst people in the world pretend they are someone they aren't. Ugh. There is no answer. Once TPTB are gone people wouldn't know what to do with freedom.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Your question, if I am correct, focuses on this statement: "But which version of morals and whose version of ethics? What about history? Which version? Who were the real bad guys and why? Who will teach it? Will everybody ever really be 100% happy and satisfied with who is teaching it and how it is being taught? "

IMHO, some basics would be great: try being honest, stop telling lies, support your families, do a fair day's work, stop committing crimes, etc.

For politicians, same...

If these basics were employed, the rest would fall in place. Honesty seems to be the key, and the more we do away with The Bible, the more we will fall away from honesty, democracy, fair trade, and world peace.

Unfortunately, we need independent "jurys" of oversight of the government. Can't trust them to be honest and careful with our resources. They need to answer to panels of random citizens.
edit on 9/14/2011 by Jim Scott because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

An interesting question...

To me we need to determine "who TPTB are".

Answer -
The everyday person... Not some corporation, not some government, not some shadow government, not some alien influence - We the people of this planet.

Why -
Because in every single theory / situation / discussion / thought process, "TPTB" are represented as a small group of people with what seems to be coupled with unchecked, incalculable power over the people.

Solution -
Quit blaming every single issue you don't agree with that takes form on The Powers That Be. Its one thing to come into a forum, any forum, and complain about the probelm. Its something else entirely different to take action after disclosing that a certain action doesnt meet with your viewpoint.

How do we know this solution is possible -
Because the adage "you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time" still holds true, regardless if its a 3rd world dictatorship, a world leader, or a Galactic Empire spanning lightyears.

There will always be a person / group of people who will always distrust information that comes from offical sources. This tells us, and reinforces to us, that they cant pull the wool over everyones eyes. They never have been able to, and never will be able to.

This site is proof of that....

Solution -
Take your irritation / aggrivation / hatred / support / agreement / changes one step further. As we have seen from some of our members, they will put a LOT of time an effort into making a post here explaining why something is wrong, who is rsponsible for it being wrong, and why it should be changed.

The groundwork is done. Why is it so difficult to send that message to your representative / media outlet / other forums? Why is it easy to log into these forums on a daily basis and rant about the same thing over and over, yet not send a message to your government rep in the same manner?

Why do people place more stock in voting in ATS surveys, yet wont take the time to vote / be heard in government?

As a people, the human race, we see this throughout our history. The only time things have changed is when the people call "TPTB" bluff and speak collectively. As we all know, it doesnt take much to find very vocal / passionate people on any given topic. Its just as easy to find one person who is the catalyst that takes a persons disagreement to the refinement level, converting the raw rage into a refined, point by point, counter argument to "TPTB" agenda, whatever it may be at any particular time.

If we look at the World collectively, we will see that the "People" outnumber not only "TPTB", but also police and military.

What do you think would happen if the citizens of Israel and the Palestinians tell their governments to eff off and change things on their own? What do you think would happen if Chinese military units decide to not stop protestors?

The only way to keep people under control, is to keep them divided, which is to say they downplay the fact we are all human, making us all related, meaning we all suffer from the same diseases, and all should benefiet from scientific advances, while reinforcing that as proud Chinese we should take our superior ideals to the world, or the US constantly reminding the world we are a super power, while we ignore domestic issues.

Its one thing to take the advice of a reformed criminal. Its something else entirely when you are taking advice from an active criminal still engaged in their activities.

The Powers That Be ARE the people. We are just to worried about the next conspiracy to recognize that fact, to pull the wool off our heads, and to look at the people who think they are in charge and tell them NO, swat them in the nose iwth a news paper, rub their nose in their mess, and send them to timeout.

2 Quotes come to mind -

"Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has." (Margaret Mead)

and

"Eliminate the Impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" (Sherlock Holmes / Sir Arthur Conan Doyle).

Why these 2 quotes?
The first to serve as a reminder that larger entities have been brought down by a few people with an idea. The second to serve as a reminder that nothing is impossible. Just because a problem exists only means the right answer has not found a passionate person to make the argument to convince others.

They only have control because we let them have control.

As I said, the solution is easy, and thats for the people to remind them who is really in charge. That first step, letting them know wh is in charge, occurs every single day on this site, with each and every post, including this one.

Be Heard!
edit on 14-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

You don't do anything, there is nobody that can stop the evils of this world, there will be corruption in TPTB until the very end of times. All we can do is hope that Jesus Christ will return soon and put an end to the current power structure and evil manipulation of humanity. This is not something that can be defeated with an uprising or revolution, this is pure spiritual warfare at play which at the moment is in the favour of evil, but the balance will soon swing into the favour of righteousness when the Lord returns to put an end to this madness.
edit on 14-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

But we can.... One person can change the world! I do not mean fix it, but change it....YES!

Bruce Lee changed the world.
Gaundi changed the world.
Michael Angelo changed the world
Assorted strong leaders change(d) the world

Even Hitler changed the world

I have changed the world. I did not FIX the world but I changed a few things in my small remote local area. I made a difference for many future people that will face similar circumstances I did. I did this by changing the law. This change in law has spread to other places over time as well.

There are many many MANY ways to change the world. If more people believed this and put it into practice it would my much easier to overthrow the current powers that be. The question is HOW we change it, for good or bad, and by whose definition.....

The power of the individual is greatly overlooked if you ask me

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
1. Realize that organized religion is mind control and free yourself from it
2. Realize that you are responsible for your own actions
3. Realize that you can control your own destiny
4. Realize that you can make a difference in this world for the better, even in small increments
5. Realize that blaming a unidentifiable group of powerful individuals / corporations / governments for your lot in life is only preventing you from taking a hold of your own path
edit on 14-9-2011 by allstarninja because: ...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by allstarninja

You forgot to include:

6. Realize that you should put your trust in Jesus for salvation and ever lasting life.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by allstarninja

You forgot to include:

6. Put your trust in Jesus for your salvation and ever lasting life.

Sorry RG, I don't believe in fairy tales. That's a pretty sweet pic though, looks like Jim Morrison hanging out on top of a giant lion.
edit on 14-9-2011 by allstarninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

4. you create your own reality, thats the big secret of life they don't want you really appreciating to the fullest

This is the big secret.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
it's a tough question to answer, slayer.

as human as we are now, it would be a stretch for the world to live nicely.

always gonna be some one to muck it up for some one or everyone.

humans need some kind of "awakening" from a space virus, lol!!

altruistic society on a global scale is beyond what we are capable of, at this stage in our development/evolution.

maybe never!
an uneasy peace is the best we can hope for?

selfless-ness is not real strong as an instinct or even widely being touted.

besides, the who said it pretty good too.

"meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

thought provoking thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

ridicule.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old77
TPTB are an evil select few the rest are low level cheer leaders afraid of not being invited to the party any more and probably fear losing their life or families lives if they ever came out against TPTB.

I would hang these individuals and leave them at a high point on a hill from a tree for all to see and probably leave them there for a while as a message to all those who would wage man against fellow man for own personal gain to the extent the TPTB have done to all of humanity for so long.

I don't condone violence, but let's face it, they perpetrate violence on us daily and they would do the same to us in the blink of an eye. Sir, if you would do this and use this as your platform......I would vote for you to become our new President. Cancer has to be cut out, it won't go away by itself. Andrew Jackson did it. unfortunately the cancer (International Bankers) came back. Who else will do what Andrew Jackson did?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

What to do with TPTB...that is a good one. It is a snake with many heads and if you cut off one head an other one will grow back. If you suceed to kill the snake there will be eggs hatching somewhere sometime.

It is in the human nature to corrupt, to follow, collect treasure and to manipulate for power.

But I agree, with many others, that they are getting out of control....as if we ever had any control over '' them''.

I belief that any action to relief them of their power will be a temporary solution....they will be back.

A good cure against such peoples who do not care about their fellow humanbeing but only their own interest would be a full-proof check for sociopathy.

Unfortunately my solution would be to deny sociopaths any leadership responsibillities which could give them any form of power over people, finance or political organistations....to name a few.

edit on 14/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join