It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Runs the World ? – Network Analysis Reveals ‘Super Entity’ of Global Corporate Control

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

By your post apparently you don't listen to Alex Jones. It was because of people saying things against him that lead me to him in the first place. I thought I had to see what all the bad mouthing is about. I have listened to him ever since. I looked up his ratings and he is number 1. Of course the same people own the global corporations how else could they be globalists. I have heard about 6,000 people rule the world I can;t help but wonder if its more like 600.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I just don't understand the hate against him

Alex is loud, overreacts to everything, and makes claims that aren't true.

I heard him on the radio 4 or 5 years ago saying that the Govt was going to carry out another 9-11 type attack that October- obviously it never happened.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Isn't it cool that computers can even prove conspiracies these day? I'm actually quite surprised at the list some of the tech companies aren't up there, like Apple. But I guess Apple just helps control the people, its the investors and the media that made Apple HUGE!

But I do however see a growing trend that our young generation may be shaping up to take over the old money families. In a hundred years it's going to be all connected via the Zuckerbergs, Jobs, and the Page's will take over. You already see them invading Camp David and Builderburg. Also helping shape elections like Facebook and Obama.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

In a hundred years it's going to be all connected via the Zuckerbergs, Jobs, and the Page's will take over.

In a hundred years I hope technology has enabled us some freedom to exist as something other than distracted slaves to economic servitude. Come on replicator...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

who runs the world?

girls!

beyonce says so herself
edit on 12-9-2011 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This shows me who to be scared of and it sure isnt the financial institutions that dominate your list.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
you guys realize the endgame here? this monopoly thing is gonna reach a crescendo, eventually there will be only one company ruling this planet. glad ill be dead by then

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well Barclays are in #1 spot there and i just checked them out. Their share price is like $152 and a year ago it was about $300
Market Went bad

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Who Runs the World?

Okay, Okay... You got me.

I run the world.

edit on 9/12/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

More food for thought: individual people control the controlling corporations. More on that here: Meet the Global Financial Elites Controlling $46 Trillion In Wealth.

Excellent find speculativeoptimist. S&F&

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I said I was curious of any Vatican ties to these co's and the only thing I could find is this, a couple of years old but highlights a 'cultural commonality between the 2 entities.

What could the Catholic Church and Goldman Sachs possibly have in common? Plenty, argues Stephan Richter, beginning with an unceasing belief in the doctrine of infallibility. In fact, in terms of their internal cultures, one will hardly find another case where two organizations operating in such different environments have had so much in common.

As self-revealing evidence, for starters, look no further than Goldman CEO Lloyd Blankfein’s now infamous remark in a November 2009 interview that his firm, while much maligned by its critics as the root of all evil in finance today, was really doing “God’s work.”
Now, it is also true that the Vatican, unlike the oh-so-venerable investment bank, has not been accused of fraud by the SEC for its malfeasances and malpractices

www.theglobalist.com...

spec

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Thanks friend, I will give it a read this evening.

Peace,
spec

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

you guys realize the endgame here? this monopoly thing is gonna reach a crescendo, eventually there will be only one company ruling this planet. glad ill be dead by then

I wonder which co it will be, or will they create a new one? My bet for an existing co would be Goldman Sachs or DEUTSCHE BANK. Of course a Chinese co may rise to the top too.
Looks like Google is headed towards the top as far as clout goes.

spec

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Right on , there wil come a time when man bites dog, top of the food chain. we will eat the rich, when the SHTF.

just sayin. back to zero is where it is ATS.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

nice.! b3hind 3v3ry good man is a gr3at woman. no lie

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
ECHELON rules the world.

en.wikipedia.org...(signals_intelligence)

There's some New Zealanders who say the US uses ECHELON to intercept information from many sources and hand it over to private people and corporations so they can profit off of the information.

The All Seeing Eye would agree. The Super Entity is ECHELON.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Alex Jones is right ... the terror attacks since 911 have been nothing more than government investigation where they enabled a person to be a patsy .......

this is a great thread and article.....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
it is funny, if you mention the joos run the world, you are labled an anti-joo. yet here is the proof. so many of those corporations are chozen.

this has all been pre-decided in the pr0t0cols of zi0n. everyone should read that book. if people can wake up to the pr0t0cols, and realize they are real, we can stop them and restore peace to the world.

and i want peace and liberty for EVERYONE but i want EQUALITY for everyone. i do not want one group of supra nationalists 'ruling' from the inside.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
outstanding post my friend you have found a good source so that people can visualise the algorithm and see the connections

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Eh. It looks to me like a bunch of feudal lords with money as their king. They can't actually do much except for the sake of profit. Like the lords of old, slaves to the pope, these lords are slaves to Mammon, and in both cases, their freedom is an illusion brought about by physical gain in order that ever more powerful men elsewhere do what they want. Those that have evolved to reject physical need of wealth and instead desire nothing but consistency and order.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join