It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midnight trails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Last night I was comeing home late from my brothers houe I was walking home because it was such a nice clear night, it was a cloudless night any wat I heard the sound of planes in the sky ( it was around 2am) when I looked up there were 2 planes in the sky and I could see the chem trails coming from them, even at night they poison us

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Same thing in the Netherlands.. not an open sky and sunshine but clouds because of these fuc*** planes

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Even at night conditions are conducive to contrail formation.
Are you poisoned? Are you dying?
edit on 9/11/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Please don't take this the wrong way but why do so many people believe in this chemtrailing stuff instead of them just being normal contrails? I've only heard about this stuff in the past few months and started reading up on it and I just don't buy it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
OP --
Why are you so sure that they weren't just normal contrails? What about these trails made you believe they were poison?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There's some nice photos of night time contrails on Skystef's contrail page

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

Why wont there be contrails at night? Planes are flying 24h, no?
Contrails or chemtrails? The only difference i notice is that some trails can last for hours while other disappear after a few minutes. That sound more like a atmospheric issue to me. Or maybe it's cheaper fuel or something.

Don't now if they put poison in that to make people sick or loose their minds. For me, there are a lot of other things in this world that makes me sick.
But if you into the new world order thing i can understand your way of thinking.

Won't that be a waste to spray at night, while most of the people are indoors or sleeping?
For those trails that covering the whole sky during the day, it can be annoying if you wanted a blue sky.
But sometimes they create these cool patterns also

Most of the time you see contrails at night, is when there is a (full) moon, caused by moonlight that light up the trail.
These are some pics i took on a full moon night, i've only noticed the trail when i checked the pics back home.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcaf557337e1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c97899e4dd1.jpg[/atsimg]

I didn't get sick that night or the months that followed
( these were taking in january)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

contrails @ night are more likley to be persistant - as temp is lower - and the contrail ` cloud ` is not subject to solar heating

top topics

join