It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9-11 Prediction of Xinoehpoel and ELNIN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
ELEvinNINe

9-11

Any connection? I heard the 9 to 11 is the jump that satan is searching to accomplish in the dimensions to reach the eleventh without passing trough the tenth, which is heaven and we all know he can't go there...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

With the comments about God, it never occurred to you that the posters of these old posts were actually the terrorists who knew what they were about to do?

No amazing prophetic powers required.

Remember that just after 911 that the MSM said that Al Qaeda was coordinated over the Internet. Back then, that was most probably Usenet.
edit on 10/9/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I don't think it has anything to do with this hyped up comet, as already points out It is ele-nin as in 11-9 or 9/11. Other than the name I'm not sure how this has any connection to it..

Not to take anything from your post.. That is a pretty damn accurate prdiction, although I'd just like to point out.. Since the inception of the Internet there have been millions of predictions put out there. If you searched hard enough you could probably find a prediction to match many disasters..

Maybe he did has insider information.. But at the same time.. Maybe it was just a lucky guess.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

If I say, "Something really horrible is going to happen today", every morning...at some point I'll be right.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

Subject: SOLLOG PREDICTS 911 EMERGENCY!!!!!
Newsgroups: alt.prophecies.nostradamus
View: Complete Thread (5 articles) | Original Format
Date: 1998/09/11

SOLLOG SAYS THAT ON 911 THERE WILL BE A GREAT EMERCENCY IN WASHINGTON
DC
ANOTHER GARAUNTEE FROM SOLLOG THE GOD OF ONE!!!!!

READ IT AND WEEP MORONS!!!!!

Solog... the man who calls other people morons... yet cannot spell to save his life.

INFRAREDMAN SAYS SOLLOG IS THE GOD OF MORONS!

IRM

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Buzzword checklist

- 9-11 .. Check
- Elenin .. Check

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Bump

TOO MANY COINCIDENCES

WTF

Elf

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I am curious...

How can it be a 9/11 prediction when the date on one post says, "Something will happen tomorrow" and it is dated 8/31/2001. Tomorrow from that date is 9/1/2001... 10 days ahead of the 9/11 event.?
edit on 10-9-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

If you read further down in the thread, on the Sept 4 they say in 7 days something will happen and they wont be around anymore.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Interesting stuff, the coincidence of the user name and the recent Elenin hype is pretty cool. Funny that Elenin (and Elnin) is like a shortening of "eleven nine" - I hadn't really thought about that previously. But those old posts definitely sound like people in on the WTC plot. Certainly an interesting retrospective if nothing else.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Other than the name I'm not sure how this has any connection to it..

Well yes actually, I just posted that info TWO POST BEFORE YOU.
Sometimes I wonder why i even post here, it's like half what i write no one ever reads it.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Lets think about this reasonably for a minute... There are only 365 days in a year, and close to 7-8 billion people on earth. And out of those people I am sure there are thousands if not millions of people making predictions. So if the trade centers had gone down on September 12 we would be reading some other guys newsgroup post. On top of this he was clearly a muslim and hated America so it is even more likely that he is a muslim extremist that knew about the attacks.

Continuing on... For this so called prophet to be credible in anyway hes going to have get it right a second or third time.

If you go to this url: groups.google.com... you will see he also predicted that 75% of the world population would be wiped out by 2014. He does vaguely refer to genesis and a flood as well.

So lets sit tight until 2014 and see what happens.

edit on 13-9-2011 by centrifugal because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2011 by centrifugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Haven't heard of Sollog??? You're a weak bunch...

sollog.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join