It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9-11 Prediction of Xinoehpoel and ELNIN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Back in 1998 and early September 2001 a little known prophet named Sollog made some bold predictions on Usenet. These postings have since become stuff of lore amongst hardcore 9/11 researchers, a diamond in the rough if you are lucky to find them. However, rumblings of these prophecies are beginning to surface now as we close in on the tenth anniversary of the tragedy, for whole other reasons...

First, the prediction from 1998:

Subject: SOLLOG PREDICTS 911 EMERGENCY!!!!!
Newsgroups: alt.prophecies.nostradamus
View: Complete Thread (5 articles) | Original Format
Date: 1998/09/11

SOLLOG SAYS THAT ON 911 THERE WILL BE A GREAT EMERCENCY IN WASHINGTON
DC
ANOTHER GARAUNTEE FROM SOLLOG THE GOD OF ONE!!!!!

READ IT AND WEEP MORONS!!!!!

The original link has since been erased however there are plenty of posts in the Usenet group dating from 2001-2003 that link to that URL, so we must assume it still worked at that time and that it did state the quoted message above.

This was the last time alt.prophecies.nostradamus would hear from 'sollog' until August 31st, 2001, when a poster by the name Xinoehpoel wrote the following:

------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: 911
View this article only
Date: 2001-08-31 11:03:37 PST

Something is going to happen tomorrow. This is a witness against
everyone on this newsgroup. I hate this newsgroup, and everyone on it
sucks. REPENT! You are all evil liars! Do not be so evil, and be holy.
You are going to get me killed because of the truth of my mouth. I am
not telling you what is going
to happen until it does, because an EVIL and adulterous generation
seeks for a sign.

Also again five days later on September 4th:

======================================
Subject: Re: 911
View this article only
Date: 2001-09-04 09:41:41 PST

Since when do I post prophecies, other than end of the world
cataclysmic ones?

========================================
Subject: Re: 911
View this article only
Date: 2001-09-04 12:40:28 PST

Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post. You see, I am going
away in seven days, and you will not hear from me again.

So as you can see, 'Sollog' correctly predicted an event to happen on September 11th, 2001. Luckily, the original thread still exists where this conversation took place, here. Its interesting to see the post-9/11 'hysteria' that gripped the nation, myself included, played out over the posts on that thread, after the planes struck. If you dig deep enough, you'll find a post by Xinoehpoel adamantly stating to everyone that it was the US Government who attacked that day, just several hours after it had began.

In the weeks following the events of September 11th, these posts were analyzed in great depth, hashed, and rehashed throughout the Internet. The findings were skeptical at best but never completely debunked, and that 'Sollog' (Real name John Patrick Ennis) ended up in jail for charges stemming from DUI and running over a police officer, and threatening the President of the United States.

Now, fast forward 10 years to the much celebrated anniversary of the tragedies. Can anyone think of anything else happening on that date, though? Like, the perihelion of one certain, controversial comet?

In fact, a startling correlation can be made between the 'Sollog Posts' and Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin). All of the messages from alt.prophecies.nostradamus were signed "eLnIn" and "Xinoehpoel". Other messages were signed "Elnine". Most of the original eLnIn messages were removed, probably due to his court case and FBI investigation in 2001, but there are many more messages referring to the originals dating anywhere from 2001-2003 that are saved in the Google Archives.

eLnIn/Elnine is very similar to the comets name Elenin, whose name derives from its discover, Leonid Elenin.

Xinoehpoel is a reverse anagram of leophoniX or "Leo Phoenix". Leo is a common nickname for Leonid.

It begs the question asked ten years ago, did "Xinoehpoel" have foreknowledge of the 9/11 events of 2001, and the comet in 2011? How does C/2010 X1 play a role in all this? There are many correlations to be made here, however it is still a question of whether they were just coincidences or prophecy.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Very strange indeed. maybe those names "elnin" or "elnine" were allusions to 9/11, and not necessarily comet elenin? Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Never heard of this guy, and the date in the "quotes" could have been changed easily.
Any solid proof?
edit on 9-9-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
reply to post by Tgautier13

Never heard of this guy, and the date in the "quotes" could have been changed easily.
Any solid proof?
edit on 9-9-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

The dates have been timestamped at the following link from the Google Usenet Archives:

groups.google.com... 55454e6

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wow... Thats quite interesting indeed, especialy given the timelines. Just goes to show, not everyone is a false prophet. This is well before the YouGle generation. Flag this thread!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Interesting. I'd never heard of that, I'm going to have to check it out more. Thanks

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I read much of this content last night word-for-word on someone's blog, but it wasn't credited it here in the first post of the thread.

Here's the source:
Prediction of Xinoehpoel and Elnin
Cache

edit on 9-9-2011 by Jewelsnorth because: Added citation

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well done for finding this s+f. Fascinating stuff, it might be me being dumb, but where does he refer to a comet?. Or is it because he used the handle Elenin?, (are there more references ot it than just that?). Not being picky just a genuine question, even if thats the only reference, thats damned spooky.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
READ IT AND WEEP MORONS!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
elenine nine ele? maybe comet elien is closer than we think?!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here an interesting post on ats where this person - i had never heard of him either - gets pretty much discredited. that was back in 2004.
a bizarre story for sure.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So what happened on Sept. 1st? On August 31 he wrote "something is going to happen tomorrow"- meaning Sept.1st....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Sounds like an insider more than a prophet.

My two pennies.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Credit for content in first post is from here as well
Other forum site
edit on 9-9-2011 by Jewelsnorth because: Added citation

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Wow I'm impressed with his prediction..call me crazy but this guy was on!! Where the Hell is he??

Also, one moron responded "Die Allah Bastards"...it's wild as I look back now how the government didn't know planes were hijacked but the second it happened they had credible evidence who it was...again BS - brainwashing propaganda!!

Nice find!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
He also claims that he only makes "end of the world predictions".

Xinoehpoel wrote in message ... >

Since when do I post prophecies, other than end of the world cataclysmic >ones?

He also said, that the event was to happen on the 1st.
edit on 9-9-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The blog post from yesterday mentions that Der Spiegel in Germany did a set of articles on this topic right after 9/11. Not including the Elenin connection of course.

Der Spiegel

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Snopes message board article about this from 2003.

I noticed that many of the original posts from Google are gone. So much for archiving.

Snopes

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
And further more... Your forcing a square peg in a round hole with the Elenin leap.

He makes on prediction of a comet.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

That Sollog person did make some posts about comets, but nothing that seemed specific, although he claimed as much. He also mangled Nostradamus Quatrains.

It is a stretch tying Elenin and 9/11 together, but his "hit" was strange in the first place. To quote Art Bell (I think), it's all "high strangeness".

Example Sollog comet post

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join