It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncle got appointed to Grand Lodge Position (Taking over the world?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
My Uncle just got appointed to a position in the Grand Lodge of our Province. I asked him jokingly "When you take over the world, don't forget me okay?"..

He didn't laugh. His response was..

"Well, someone needs to take over the world, it's in bad shape". He seemed serious about that.

What can I make of this? Was he joking back or was there some seriousness in his response?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
To late, i am going to conquer to world.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chief_counsellor

I hope he was serious. He is right.

People confuse an evil agenda with a common goal. I don't think the Masons have either one right now, but I certainly hope at some point they are organized, ready, and poised to make an impact in rebuilding the society after TSHTF.

Congrats to your Uncle!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the congrats to my Uncle. A group as organized as the Freemasons, and with their expanse of membership across the globe, they can accomplish great things. I have no idea what thei ultimate goal is. Or if they have a hidden agenda. But they do have the power, prestige, and influence to make changes in the world.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You may want to do some research and I have a suggestion where you can start:

Freemasons made similar attempts to infiltrate the Catholic Church and elevate their own to the highest levels. The Luciferian secret society, the Carbonari, known as the Alta Vendita, wrote a set of Permanent Instructions, or Code of Rules, which appeared in Italy in 1818. It stated: Freemasons made similar attempts to infiltrate the Catholic Church and elevate their own to the highest levels. The Luciferian secret society, the Carbonari, known as the Alta Vendita, wrote a set of Permanent Instructions, or Code of Rules, which appeared in Italy in 1818. It stated:
“…It becomes the duty of the secret societies to make the first advance to the Church, and to the pope, with the object of conquering both. The work for which we gird ourselves is not the work of a day, nor of a month, nor a year. It may last for many years, perhaps a century… What we must ask for, what we should look for and wait for, as the Jews wait for the Messiah, is a pope according to our wants. We require a pope for ourselves, if such a pope were possible.
The same Freemasonic document made this striking prediction:
“In a hundred years time… bishops and priests will think they are marching behind the banner of the keys of Peter, when in fact they will be following our flag… The reforms will have to be brought about in the name of obedience.” - Alta Vendita, 1818

Source

Source

Boast of the Century: "We control the seminaries, the academic departments of theology, the catechetical and liturgical institutions, the publishing houses, the magazines that matter and the chanceries. Most of the bishops are now on our side and those that aren't have been neutralized. Anybody who wants a future in the hierarchy or the Catholic academy has no choice but to co-operate." ― Fr. Hans Küng (worthy recipient of the Freemasons' lifetime achievement award)

In a hundred years time… bishops and priests will think they are marching behind the banner of the keys of Peter, when in fact they will be following our flag… The reforms will have to be brought about in the name of obedience.” - Masonic Blueprint: Alta Vendita, 1818

Fatima Movement

Make up your own mind. I did.

edit on 9/9/2011 by Sauron because: internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Of course he was joking!

The world is in fantastic shape.

We have more people than ever before and our technology is more advanced than ever before. We are learning more about our history and ourselves every day. What more do you want?

It's a growing changing progressive world.

I'd say your uncle needs to brighten up and let the sun shine in!

Hurray for positive thinking! woohoo!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mongomuggins
I'd say your uncle needs to brighten up and let the sun shine in!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Our intellect and ability to reason Is a unique quality that human beings alone seem to possess. I assume that as our Creator bestowed us with this gift, it was intended that we would use it to the best of our ability. Those who shy away from controversy choose not to benefit from this virtue, rather they would follow the dictates of other fallible human beings to avoid the responsibility for error. This in my opinion is the greatest error, because human beings are capable of atrocity when they are "just following orders"

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Your uncle was Appointed an Officer in his Grand Lodge by the current Grand Master in his Jurisdiction. Which is an honor as he is recognized by him for his leadership as your uncle served his own Lodge as the Worshipful Master. He may or may not be re-appointed when the next Grand Master is elected to serve, but it is an opportunity for him to serve the Frremasons of his state and perhaps he will continue his journey to the Oriental chair. FYI in most Jurisdictions, the Grand Master and Senior and Junior Grand Wardens are elected by a vote of the WM, SW and JW of each Lodge in the state, others also allow Past Masters a vote. They serve for a year just as the Officers of the Symbolic Lodge are.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

congrats to him. That's a big deal. He has an opportunity to be on of only a few who can say they are a past grand master. Even though you only have 1 year to be grand master, the title seems to follow you. We have a member and friend in our lodge who is one, and he carries an ora of importance when he walks into a room. He is a super nice guy, but you just know he is a big deal when you see him. I don't think he had an opportunity to take over the world, but he did help make some great changes in masonry for my state.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
My Uncle just got appointed to a position in the Grand Lodge of our Province. I asked him jokingly "When you take over the world, don't forget me okay?"..

He didn't laugh. His response was..

"Well, someone needs to take over the world, it's in bad shape". He seemed serious about that.

What can I make of this? Was he joking back or was there some seriousness in his response?

You think the NWO operates out of Steel Town? That's about as out there a CT as any I've come across.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
He's a Mason, so the answer is simple.

He was joking AND he was serious.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Bill Clinton's Quadrennial Defense Review....cutting the military/Federal Government to very very few positions/jobs....

Ensured the Mason's would be the only ones with high paid Federal jobs....and have the checkbook of the world.

The Mason's do rule the Earth right now. You let them get total control. You or your kids will soon be dying to achieve their goals.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Congratulations to your uncle. I am sure he was joking.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor

Masons are the only people in the world famously known for their solemn faced jokes.

It's part of a ritual practice. All masons are admonished for laughter during ritual ceremonies (which are quite ridiculous in the first place), so they train their facial muscles to stay solemn during those times and conditions that most other "normal" people would burst out laughing. It becomes a habit. And no experienced mason would break even a smile, though his eyes might twinkle.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

You can not be serious !? We train our facial muscles ? Out of all the silliest things I have heard concerning our Fraternity , this one gets the award for the most absurd . Though we want it to be serious , we are all human and many have laughed during degrees , I have laughed at myself for mistakes I made while conferring degrees .

Are you really this deluded or are you just making this up as you go along ?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by whenandwhere
reply to post by DRAZIW

You can not be serious !? We train our facial muscles ? Out of all the silliest things I have heard concerning our Fraternity , this one gets the award for the most absurd . Though we want it to be serious , we are all human and many have laughed during degrees , I have laughed at myself for mistakes I made while conferring degrees .

Are you really this deluded or are you just making this up as you go along ?

I jest you not, Sir. For verily, the truth I speak is a known truth, understood by all duly constituted masons.

I could point to many official references. Perhaps this might help:

VI. -- ON BEHAVIOUR, VIZ.
1.-In the Lodge while Constituted.

You are not to hold private committees, or separate conversation, without leave from the master, nor to talk of anything impertinently or unseemly, nor interrupt the master or wardens, or any brother speaking to the master: nor behave yourself ludicrously or jestingly while the lodge is engage in what is serious and solemn; etc...

pg. 16, Thomas Sargant - The Freemason's manual

e.g. www.phoenix-lodge.org...

Nor do I make things up at my whim. If I say it of Freemasonry, it is because some Freemason has said it somewhere.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRAZIW
Nor do I make things up at my whim. If I say it of Freemasonry, it is because some Freemason has said it somewhere.
And by what authority would any one Freemason speak for Freemasonry? Any Mason's word is only his own opinion, not the proscribed position of Masonry as a whole.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

LOL!

Everything you post is true in a Lodge, and also in a corporate board room, and also in a city council meeting, and a PTA meeting, etc. You speak when you "have the floor" and you don't behave disruptively the rest of the time.

What you posted are typical meeting protocols.

Try laughing at a funeral sometime, and see if you get rapped down, or glared right out of the room. That is what happens in Masonry. Someone speaks out of turn, or engages in a side-bar conversation, and either the Worshipful Master raps them down, or the other members glare intently until they realize they are out of line.

We don't "train our faces."

Although, we do have some pretty good poker players in my Lodge!!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

During the third degree, some of the people of my lodge do such a good job being the 3 j's that smirks always happen. When you first go through it, it really does feel like you are really into it. I admit to smiling . I only sat through one MM degree before.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join