It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 11th 2011...will something happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Millions of Americans will be glued to their TVs for the start of football season...perfect time to display some false flags eh?

Aliens?

Terrorists?

Lets post some seriously out there speculation (my favorite threads on ATS)

Heres my scenario....watching football, drinking cheap American beer (is there any other kind at 11am on a Sunday?). Suddenly the TV cuts to a strange disc above the field.

Announcer guy: "Oh my God. What is it? Theres...theres some sort of light coming out the bottom.....They're stealing the quarterback!....They just lifted him up!...Oh the humanity!!!!"

Other Announcer guy: "But on the plus side the Pleadians will have another Pro Bowler on the team this year."'

Announcer guy : "Yes Chip, with this abduction/free agent signing, the Reptilians are going to need a miracle to repeat as Intergalactic Flag Football Champions."

Let the doom and gloom begin!
edit on 9-9-2011 by doctornamtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I predict lots of things will happen:

People will die.

Babies will be born.

There will be some birthday parties.

Someone will be thinking that they drank too much the night before.

There will be some car accidents.

There will be random acts of kindness.

Someone, somewhere will not have electricity.

Someone will think their meatloaf recipe is better than someone else's.

Its going to be a busy day...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

BOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

hahahaha

that's exactly like what I was going to say,you beat me to it !

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
okey here we go. i think during the football "lockout" lol yea RIGHT , the entire time while negotiating what was really hapeing was thay were turning normal NFL players into super soldiers like mk ultra assassins
at kick off when the ref blows the special whistle the now government asets will storm the arena and it will be madness!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!

oh no
edit on 9-9-2011 by jplaysguitar because: good luck

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Seriously, pull your head out and go outside, do something fun and happy and sociable.

I think people are just fed up sick and tired with all the fear and warmongering from America and Britain.

It gets tiring fast, you are just wearing our patience for you out.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

I doubt anything will happen, however, the economy will go up because people are so scared of something happening so they will be prepared.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I will say this, I actually laughed at this statement on the news this morning,
"There is a credible threat, that is yet unconfirmed"

Ummm.....what?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymouth

Hater in the house! Lets see here...drinking with all my friends at a bar is...wait for it...fun... happy and...what is it called when you're around a bunch of people taking part in communal rituals...oh yeah...sociable.

I predict on Sept 11th you're gonna be mad at someone for doing something that you wouldnt do. How dare they.

Have some fun man. I dont even think you read the post.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
Millions of Americans will be glued to their TVs for the start of football season...perfect time to display some false flags eh?

Aliens?

Terrorists?

Lets post some seriously out there speculation (my favorite threads on ATS)

Heres my scenario....watching football, drinking cheap American beer (is there any other kind at 11am on a Sunday?). Suddenly the TV cuts to a strange disc above the field.

Announcer guy: "Oh my God. What is it? Theres...theres some sort of light coming out the bottom.....They're stealing the quarterback!....They just lifted him up!...Oh the humanity!!!!"

Other Announcer guy: "But on the plus side the Pleadians will have another Pro Bowler on the team this year."'

Announcer guy : "Yes Chip, with this abduction/free agent signing, the Reptilians are going to need a miracle to repeat as Intergalactic Flag Football Champions."

Let the doom and gloom begin!

from the feel tv has been giving me lately, i wouldnt doubt it
they are defintely gearing up for it, anticipation is building

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Hater in the house! Lets see here...drinking with all my friends at a bar is...wait for it...fun... happy and...what is it called when you're around a bunch of people taking part in communal rituals...oh yeah...sociable.

I predict on Sept 11th you're gonna be mad at someone for doing something that you wouldnt do. How dare they.

Have some fun man. I dont even think you read the post.

LOL, I will be having fun observing the universe through telescopes at a star party, taking cool pictures..

Beats spreading dooooooooooommm and expecting pity... Seriously, get a life.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Yeah heres the article...

"Biden says new information about a possible plot for a car bombing in Washington or New York comes from a "credible source" but isn't confirmed. Biden says there's "no certitude." He says the government is doing everything possible to guard against any attack, and "all hands are on deck."

See....told ya. Doom and gloom. All hands on deck!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

reply to post by chiefsmom

Yeah heres the article...

"Biden says new information about a possible plot for a car bombing in Washington or New York comes from a "credible source" but isn't confirmed. Biden says there's "no certitude." He says the government is doing everything possible to guard against any attack, and "all hands are on deck."

See....told ya. Doom and gloom. All hands on deck!

Funny if something DID happen that they didn't account for .

Cried wolf eh? Sure no problem, lets give it to em.

Careful what you wish for.

Heck I am so sick and tired at hearing about 9/11 for the past 10 years non stop, give me a bloody suitcase nuke, I will drive it to Washington DC or NYC myself.

edit on 9-9-2011 by Anonymouth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hahaha yes! Thats taking the doom into your own hands. A self made man. I applaude your efforts sir.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think somebody will try something very bad, but will be foiled in their attempts.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Here is where I will be...
www.thunderoverniagara.com...

Stay safe folks. I highly doubt anything bad will happen but this is life and you never know whats behind curtain number two. But if something does happen we all know who to point the finger at.....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
For a conspiracy site, people sure do dismiss radical ideas on certain days quickly.

Aren't we...you know...kind of suppose to keep an open mind to these events? Sure, a lot of predictions on certain dates never came to pass, but should that suggest we are to neglect EVERY other prophecy that follows?

"Nope! Just another day! Stop raising false flags troller!!! Nyaaah!!!"

Not the attitude I would come to expect of a truth seeker. I'm not saying we all need to be at the edge of our seats, but let's not rule out the possibility of an event occurring; especially on a historical day such as 9-11.

And a quick word to the wise: If FOX or CNN say it's real, 9 times out of 10, it's not.
edit on 9-9-2011 by DanteMustDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

A-ha! Its already happened! UFO at a Notre Dame football game!

Be prepared my friends. Aliens and football don't mix. If they cancel the Bears game because of UFOs I"m gonna be ever so pissed at our space brothers.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeDaShom

Bingo! I'd say that it's a safe bet that the govt. will foil an 'attack', one that's orchestrated by them. The lid's off the can, they know it, and we should be ready for them to ratchet their 'terror threat' up. Barry's administration needs a crisis real bad right now, and what better time than the anniversary. God help us,

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
I will say this, I actually laughed at this statement on the news this morning,
"There is a credible threat, that is yet unconfirmed"

Ummm.....what?

Well there is a difference between credible and confirmed. Credible is generally a comment about the source and confirmed means that it has been heard from more than one source.

For instance, in journalism, a reporter may hear from an anonymous source in the DA's office that they are going to seek the death penalty in a certain criminal case. Well, the source is credible in that it comes from someone in the DA's office. It would be considered confirmed if, for instance, the reporter also heard it from someone in the police department.

There's the difference.

<<   2 >>

join