It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's true, the "Awakening" must be having an effect.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I talk about many "controversial" subjects with a wide variety of people from around the world, one of the good things about my job. I get to ask "in the street" questions from people from all walks of life. I've talked to a lot of concerned ex-police and ex-military people, who now have other jobs. Many of them got out because "America was turning on the people". Sad, but true stories from All over the USA.

I have to imagine how much worse things would be if it wasn't for all the people who stand up and shout out their "Crazy Conspiracy Theory" which is defended unto the revelation it was truth all along. The unsung heroes of the world. Just making people talk about it is enough to force them to switch tactics.

If they destroy a major American city this weekend, we wont be looking for people in caves. Though they may run to them. But us Knowing they may do something like that, is a deterrent. Let's face it.

Against what we're up against, any gains are good and should be lauded.

I salute the Crazy people! If not for you we're be deeply in "The New World Order" already.

Never give up people. Every single person matters. That's the key. You matter. Make it count. Time's getting short. Don't give up on people. They've got to help us. They're just scared. If you don't help them, you don't care about the future, your future. It doesn't even make sense to me, but I can understand how a deluded person can't see it.

Try different arguments. The Federal Reserve alone sways so many people who had no clue. Then there's them handing over Libya to Al Qaeda, while telling us to watch out for Al Qaeda this weekend! People are not as dumb as that, you just have to get them to focus. It wont work on everybody, but make sure you tailor your argument to the crowd. Use your knowledge of the MSM (Puke) against the very conditioning. Point out the inconsistencies and when they ask why, freakin tell them. Be calm, be direct, and tell them where to look for themselves.

I've helped hundreds and more start to question, start to wonder, and that has been enough for most of them. It's inevitable. If you ignore the MSM and look into alternative media and open your mind, it's inevitable.

Don't give up. There's hope. It's better to try. Don't give up on people yet. We need them to win.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I surely haven't given up on Humans. We are a beautiful race warped by the saddle of a money system that tempts Us and twists Us. If We were NOT so beautiful, society on the whole would never function.

Though the "news" is full of bad things People do, the perps represent virtually none of Us. Statistically, They don't exist. Statistically, We are honest, caring, earnest, giving, loving Beings.

Excellent post! S&F!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

As a matter of fact, I believe people are waking up probably more than most of our ATS populous. At the same time, it is so frustrating trying to make my friends parents and people in that age group understand the current malevolent societal circumstances. S and F, OP great post and I agree 110% dont give up on people yet

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlipFormat
reply to post by thejlxc

As a matter of fact, I believe people are waking up probably more than most of our ATS populous. At the same time, it is so frustrating trying to make my friends parents and people in that age group understand the current malevolent societal circumstances. S and F, OP great post and I agree 110% dont give up on people yet

I happen to agree with you.

A friend of the family, who is not susceptible to conspiracy theory,
recently brought up (yes i counted) 8 different subjects I have researched in the past two weeks.

The event struck me as odd, and even compelled me to ask him
why, or at least express my feelings about his conversation.

He was surprised mildly, and hadn't heard of my little discussion forums here on my beloved ATS.

new topics

top topics

join