It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSers in Colorado? Leave a reply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hey ATS.

This is kind of a roll call I guess. Just seein how many ATS people are in the wonderful, beautiful state of Colorado. We could alert each other to all things ATS like paranormal conferences, political mayhem, UFO sightings and all that.

Yeah...the rest of you are jealous.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It does help a little if your location is filled out. I have noticed a few while just going over threads because their location was defined. Just saying.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yeah that would help. I dont spend much time making my profile pretty though

Itd be great if we could make groups here on ATS. People who believe the same things, live in the same places, etc

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Multiple friend lists would help too. I know that we have a lot of stuff that goes on through the entire state it is just trying to find all the people. Also I am sure some would be a little uneasy about meeting others at a conference for fear that the other person is an alphabet agency.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Live here when not off working. I've got a great view of the night sky I live at 8600' and love it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

Hahaha yeah theres definitely paranoia goin on this site. No worries though, I've been down Paranoid Road myself.

I just tried to add you as a friend but have no idea how to do it.

Also "In the shadow of NORAD" nice location....I"m in Denver and since theres tons of military and NORAD around here I no longer fear the SHTF scenario. Denver will be saved

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HombreAlone

I am in the lovely San Luis Valley from time to time for word. Great place, wonderful people. The gentleman who instructed me in becoming a train engineer is a hard core American of mexican heritage... yet complains more about illegals than I do, and loved Glenn Beck. What a character!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Shout out from Centennial, lol. My screen name may give me away?

As to the poster above me re: the train engineer, that sums up Colorado. A state of wild contradictions.

CJ

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Yeah Jen its like a mix of California new agers, midwest farmers, Mexican food and culture and of course all those crazy super biker/hiker/kayaker exercise people. Great mix of people and I wouldnt want to be anywhere else.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

Your are right about the people and I hear the same thing from the locals. I'm for Arkansas originally, but the first time I saw this place I new this was where I would put my X in the dirt and call home.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Colorado sure has had its share of strange activity lately.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I live in eastern part of the state, farming country.
It would be great to get together with some fellow ATSers!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Happy to live in this beautiful state....
Born here and got back as fast as I could!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hey heres another one I live in
Westminster! Good to meet you all!

top topics

join