It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & Ancient Masonry Boxes Surrounding The Sphinx

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
OK this is the 2nd time I wrote this, for some reason just before all the text except for the picture disappeared when I clicked post new thread. Anyway from other threads that people have read you all know about the legend mentioned by the sleeping prophet Edgar Cayce, about a secret chamber underneath the Sphinx's right paw which contains the entire history of Egypt and mankind. It was supposedly a copy from the original, which the last surviving Atlanteans brought over from Atlantis. This knowledge contained in the chamber is also supposed to increase humankind consciousness, ready for 2012. The rumour is that the New World Order has been influencing the Egyptian authorities in every way possible to make sure this knowledge is not found, so the NWO working with the Greys can maintain control of humans and not let them advance into multi-dimensional beings with alignment of their chakra energy and use of their DNA. In the last few months a wall has been built around the Sphinx and this may be one point of evidence that the Egyptian authorities/governed by the NWO don't want anyone to go near the Sphinx. As seen on www.catchpenny.org... several ancient masonry boxes have been found around the Sphinx in asymmetrical order, 'August Mariette uncovered the boxes while clearing the sand around the Sphinx in the 1850s. At that time, there were five boxes, but one on the north side has since disappeared. ' Does anyone have any comments or anything to add to all of these strange Sphinx things?

[edit on 23-8-2004 by sugeshotcha]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
anyone care to comment on the Sphinx and it's mysteries?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
DO a search....I know there is a ton of threads on this site about this...one of favorite topics too

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You can pretty much bet on the fact that SOMEONE has been under that paw. I also bet the room underneath is now empty.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
The rumour is that the New World Order has been influencing the Egyptian authorities in every way possible to make sure this knowledge is not found, so the NWO working with the Greys can maintain control of humans and not let them advance into multi-dimensional beings with alignment of their chakra energy and use of their DNA.

I would love to know where this "rumor" came from. Nothing more than fantasy. I'm sure there is a rumor that Mickey Mouse is a Grey too, but it doesn't make it fact.

Why not also state (from the same website you linked above), that:

Based on this evidence, Mariette concluded that the boxes had served as bases or pedestals for large cult statues. Examination of the masonry indicates that the boxes were constructed in the 18th Dynasty at the latest (during Phase 1 reconstruction), but probably earlier.

I don't see how something from the 18th Dynasty c1550 - 1295 BC is related to the Masons or the NWO. The Mason didn't start until much later (I'm sure an actual Mason has that info).

Seems more like part of the Tomb Raider game than reality.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think that when they referred to masonry in that article they were referring to Stonework or brickwork instead of pertaining to Masons. I might be missing something but that is how I read it.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I remember hearing recently that there was going to be some reconstruction on the sphinx because of deterioration.

Interesting article though, I always wondered what was under the sphinx as well, if anything.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The Freemasons actually go waaaaaaaay back. Ask one. I believe they claim to go all the way back to the Hittites. Where do you think the term "Freemason" came from? It's not like in the 1700's there were a bunch of masons who were freed. One of the ancient civilizations freed them and supposedly that's where they descend from.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wow this is really interesting. I never heard of ancient scrolls etc in the paw or under the sphinx. But I doubt that the NWO would be working together with "Greys". Why would they wanna control us? If the NWO is a powerful as some people think, they already control us. But still interesting, i wanna read those scrolls, wanna find out whats so mysterious

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Minor Illuminatos]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There is much more to it than boxes. I don't want to detract from your thread, which leans toward Freemasonry and the Sphinx, I will open a new thread that will speak to the three pyramids, the Sphinx their connection (literally) to each other, the 26th Dynasty and Isis and Osiris, and the Rosicrucions.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
because I was discussing the boxes and ignoring the so called 'conclusion' that some independent journalist had made regarding the boxes.

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
The rumour is that the New World Order has been influencing the Egyptian authorities in every way possible to make sure this knowledge is not found, so the NWO working with the Greys can maintain control of humans and not let them advance into multi-dimensional beings with alignment of their chakra energy and use of their DNA.

I would love to know where this "rumor" came from. Nothing more than fantasy. I'm sure there is a rumor that Mickey Mouse is a Grey too, but it doesn't make it fact.

Why not also state (from the same website you linked above), that:

Based on this evidence, Mariette concluded that the boxes had served as bases or pedestals for large cult statues. Examination of the masonry indicates that the boxes were constructed in the 18th Dynasty at the latest (during Phase 1 reconstruction), but probably earlier.

I don't see how something from the 18th Dynasty c1550 - 1295 BC is related to the Masons or the NWO. The Mason didn't start until much later (I'm sure an actual Mason has that info).

Seems more like part of the Tomb Raider game than reality.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well this is a longshot as I don't know enough evidence for this gossipi to be true but I have a question for all Australians reading this thread. Firstly, I heard from two people that a really powerful psychic had toured Australia last year I think it was, and they had gone to talk to him. He had come over to their house and apparently this guy was claiming that he had Christ consciousness or was a disciple of God or something. This guy claimed he had gone to Egypt, gone under the Sphinx, through the chambers and found the Hall of records. He apparently filmed this on videocamera and showed these two guys that I had talked to. Sometime after though this psychic guy and the two other guys ended up in an argument or some kind of disagreement, maybe clashing of views on philosophy and I think my two friends said they had been questioning him calling himself a disciple of God. He left the house and later had been talking about a bomb being placed in their house and other death threats. Thus they concluded that this guy did have some amazing 'powers' so to speak but was using them in a dark and evil way. I will definitely talk to these guys again next sunday when I see them next, and further question them on this video footage of this guy going under the Sphinx. I will then post further on this thread about it. What I was going to ask was does anyone in Australia know about this psychic guy or who he is???

Originally posted by godservant
You can pretty much bet on the fact that SOMEONE has been under that paw. I also bet the room underneath is now empty.

top topics

join