It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces of Evil...A picture is worth a thousand words

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

David Rockefeller deserves a medal? He probably already has one, can we please get back to bagging these globalists?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
when you have a thread that claims to show the 'faces of evil' you are merely revealing the hatred and evil within yourself.

you can only recognise what you yourself are.

anyone who contradicts the labelling of this 'evil' can then only fall victim to the same 'evil' of those purporting to expose the 'evil'

if you have evil within you , you will see evil in others.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Well not really. It's actually just a lighthearted to view a whole bunch of pretty evil globalist types, either you are not aware of who these people are or you are defending them for some other reason.

I have no evil in my heart, only love. The same cannot be said for almost EVERY person who's photo I posted, seriously guy, I can't understand your thinking, do some reading about the Rockefellers.......

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a7a960044ee.jpg[/atsimg]

....and what is it that you think you are seeing within others, in this thread?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
when you have a thread that claims to show the 'faces of evil' you are merely revealing the hatred and evil within yourself.

you can only recognise what you yourself are.

anyone who contradicts the labelling of this 'evil' can then only fall victim to the same 'evil' of those purporting to expose the 'evil'

aha get over it man
these people are evil, that doesnt make me evil saying that

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

so your the love.

and all of them, they are the evil.

yes, your right. you can't understand my thinking.

i wonder would barack obama be evil if he was not the potus. if you were in a shop buying gas and barack was serving you would your 'evil sense' be tingling?

or if the pope wasn't the pope and was giving you a tour of some town in germany, would you be looking at him and thinking to yourself , 'i just know that guy is evil'

how many old and haggard looking people do you notice each day and think ' that SOB is one evil dude'

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

....and what is it that you think you are seeing within others, in this thread?

i cant see anything. my eyes are wide shut.
edit on 9-9-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Basically yeah, that's right.

The problem with what you're saying is that the pope IS the pope, and to be honest if he served me at a gas station looking like he does in those photos then yeah, I would probably get a creepy feeling from him. Same with Barry, he IS the president and IS a puppet furthering an agenda, one which is evil, so yeah, your point is irrelevant really, and not very well thought through.

You should take a leaf out of sexual harassment Pelicans book, he's on the money.

i cant see anything. my eyes are wide shut.

Obviously dude.
edit on 9-9-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

aha get over it man
these people are evil, that doesnt make me evil saying that

well the thread proclaims that these are the faces of evil. in the faces of these people we can see evil. you state that these people are evil and so agree.

you claim that this does not make you evil. ok. well lets start with the fact that you are a judge. you are judging these people by their appearance. are you comfortable with that. do you do that with everyone you meet?
edit on 9-9-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

ahahah I'm judging them by their behavior and pointing out that in this context a picture says a thousand words, or maybe just one.....EVIL

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

to be honest if he served me at a gas station looking like he does in those photos then yeah, I would probably get a creepy feeling from him.

wow. you clean out do admit that you judge people by appearance. I wasn't expecting that. sorry. didn't realise you were aware of this. I'll leave you to it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Refer to above post....

Read what you wanna read buddy, whatever helps you sleep.

edit on 9-9-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm here to defend you, Sir_Slide! (although you're doing an excellent job defending yourself, it can't hurt to have some moral support)

I think this thread is a real hoot! Absolutely brilliant! I loved it when I found it the other day! This is hilarious and bravo for finding all those photos.

But, speaking of moral (so to speak...
) this thread has taken a ridiculous turn into the land of "straw man" logic on the matter of judgments, hasn't it?

The attack seems to run on the specious logic of

1) all judgment is evil (this is an assumption that is by no means a priori fact and is in fact self-contradictory, as it is a judgmental statement by itself)
2) judgment is by definition evil (again, unsupported except perhaps by poor understanding of religious dogma?)
3) anything that is in any way evil cannot be trusted in any sense (akin to "if you're wrong about one thing, you're wrong about everything - A has some B in him, therefore A is entirely B - and we might toss in Walt Whitman's "Do I contradict myself? Yes, I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes."
4) by judging others to be evil, thereby displaying evil tendencies oneself, negates the value of the original judgment

therefore--- nobody is allowed to have any opinion on anybody or anything ever again.

The underlying tone of the attack against you is judgmental in itself, and thereby your enemy is, by his own argument, quite evil himself.

Making judgments and intelligent evaluations is a mark of intelligence and the ability to both learn from experience, recognize patterns, and formulate moral conclusions. One might disagree with another's conclusions, but not rightly object to his having made conclusions at all.

Moreover, the attacker also presented false comparisons in an effort to trip you up (and you shrewdly did not fall for it) - the people featured in the OP are public figures who have both sought public life and wield a significant power over others. They are fair game for gibes. They are not like the guy pumping gas down the street.

A good sense of humor also goes well with intelligence, and the original post is extremely funny.

I think the antagonist here may well be more comfortable in the company of plankton or other simple creatures that don't make judgments, and don't laugh.

-- Sky

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

nonjudgement

nonattachment

nonresistance

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

The pope is really something. The "man of god" looks like the devil himself lol.
It seems as if the truth is revealing itself.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

Brilliantly said Seaside sky, I really think you nailed it. Very true that if going on said logic how can one criticize anything at all? To say a man is unhappy is to say that I have unhappiness in my heart does not sit logically with me. Thank you very much for bringing in your perspective as it is a great one.

I agree that a sense of humor can also go a long way in regards to things like this. I mean there is the reality of it in which many of the individuals who we are laughing at are actually somewhat evil or are involved in questionable practices that do not benefit humanity at all, some would call them evil. This is why the photos are so classic, that one of Cheney looking like the bad guy from a noir film? CLASSIC. Just because they're old and white and we're laughing at them doesn't mean they are not horrible people who deserve to be satirized.

Thanks again for the defence and response, much appreciated friend.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'll have to agree on the creepy Pope angle...I said it when he first got chosen... The whole Hitler Youth thing is just icing on the cake... I mean, really? What were they thinking?

That guy just gives me the willies......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join