It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Game Allows Players to Slaughter "Tea Party Zombies" Like Sarah Palin and Bill O'Reilly

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I didn't realize O'Reilly was Tea Party, but since he's Fox news he must be guilty by association.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

hes not like that mod said oreilly is liberal who plays a conservative on tv.

the dude was bad mouthin ron paul tonite which irked me.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

"In the previous post I said I was afraid this would happen, but at the same time knew I could also count on the so-called "progressives" to show how "progressive" (not) they really are. Now maybe some of the same people that love this game so much can explain for the rest of us how loving this game fits in with their so-called "progressives" ideals. "

Don't be afraid, follow your leader.. lmao.. I'll not be afraid by ignoring irrelevant people who call themselves leaders.. I don't need to be led.

WTF is a so called "progressive"??.. I don't watch or listen to people on TV, or buy into divisive "divide & conqueror" nonsense.. I meet people who have dozens of opinions.. never once met someone dumb enough to only believe in 2 opinions.. except on message boards..lol.. and GOP / DNC cultists.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Couple things:

1) You'll never see a videogame about killing progressives because conservatives can't program well enough to make a good game...they can pay someone, but the game will still be terrible.

2) Video games are speech, whether political, satirical or what have you.

3) I like how 'progressives' and 'liberals' are always viewed as the ones who want to take real guns away and be peaceniks but conservatives are the ones who want to ban or restrict violent video games while demanding real guns be freely available to everyone.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234
Couple things:

3) I like how 'progressives' and 'liberals' are always viewed as the ones who want to take real guns away and be peaceniks but conservatives are the ones who want to ban or restrict violent video games while demanding real guns be freely available to everyone.

Video games of the sort that conservatives tend to want banned (of which I am an avid player
) are not based on defense, but on aggression. While the science hasn't yet proven that violent video games cause aggressive behavior in people (thank goodness they haven't recorded some my sessions
), the idea is sound as Progressives have been saying for years that people constantly exposed to deleterious environments will begin to acclimate and act out in a way consistent with that environment.

But as far as real guns, conservatives and Libertarians want people to be able to defend themselves, their family, and their property from those people that are acting out on the street that were put there by progressive, liberal policies that have been proven to keep them that way. And no, I'm not going to provide links for you of that proof. You'll just have to expend a joule of energy and research it yourself.

Some people need to also search for their sense of humor on this! It's satire, and it's amusing satire, not to mention you get to kill zombies! Lighten up with the gloom and doom!

/TOA

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This comes to mind.

Typical left wing liberal hypocrisy. Everyone needs to realize they don't hold themselves to the standards they sit for everyone. Yes, they are that arrogant.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Video games of the sort that conservatives tend to want banned (of which I am an avid player
) are not based on defense, but on aggression.

Not true.

I'm conservative and one of my favorite computer games is "Age of Empires" (go figure
), where the goal is to first build up resources and infrastructure so you can next build up your military to first defend your "empire" and eventually go out and conquer others.

Haven't heard of any conservatives wanting to ban this game ...

edit on 9/8/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
those who still speak to young people know that the zombie culture is about everything.
kind of an honor to be mentioned.

like brazil in the simpson, tom brady, and others they honored with their humor.

or being mentioned on south park.

like street theater, it covers everything, especially those who might take themselves too seriously.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
snip*
I'm just trying to show the danger of painting groups with a broad brush based on the actions of a few people. The left loves to do that, while it seems they hardly have their own house in order.
edit on 9/7/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

"while it seems they hardly have their own house in order."

If by that you mean that liberals don't follow in the exact footsteps of the current leading liberal peer?

You mean the left doesn't act, walk, talk, or tow some imaginary line... like the Teabaggers do?

You mean the Americans on the left have a number of issues that are important to them, without having to be told by Fox News what the Issue of the Day or Week or Month is?

You mean that Americans on the left don't utterly eat each other alive for not agreeing 100% on every single issue, like Teabaggers do?

You mean Americans on the Left actually think for themselves, unlike a bunch of brainwashed Zomb... O.O

Ohhh... I get it.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Stratus9 because: Zombie attack

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Dear Hillary called herself a Progressive, so whatever she is must be what Progressive is.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

) are not based on defense, but on aggression.

Not true.

I'm conservative and one of my favorite computer games is "Age of Empires" (go figure
), where the goal is to first build up resources and infrastructure so you can next build up your military to first defend your "empire" and eventually go out and conquer others.

Haven't heard of any conservatives wanting to ban this game ...

edit on 9/8/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

Age of Empires is cool. We had that too.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
cant wait for the game where you get to slaughter the zombie first family, the entire CNN news crew and all of left wing congress!!!

edit on 9/8/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

hes not like that mod said oreilly is liberal who plays a conservative on tv.

the dude was bad mouthin ron paul tonite which irked me.

O'Realy is not Liberal or Conservative. He serves the Corporate Masters and anyone who comes out against the Corporate Masters is on the Hit List.
Perry is paid off- so he is the Chosen One for the Corporatocracy.

Ron Paul can't be paid off- so even though he espouses conservative values more than any in the field- he is # pie to the O'Really's and Limbaughs of the right.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow.

Another political troll thread...with all the political trolls rolling around like fat pigs in the mud.

Thought I'd find that here. This is what ATS is becoming...I personally don't think this should even be an ATS thread.
edit on 9/8/11 by Tharsis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I'm just trying to show the danger of painting groups with a broad brush based on the actions of a few people.

Good point, it is nothing but ignorant and destructive to paint any one side with such a broad brush.

The left loves to do that,

Oh, either you did not mean it or did not understand what you just wrote.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

It's the painting everyone with a broad brush based on the actions of a few thing I've been trying to educate many of the libs here on ATS about ...

Good on you. People that paint liberals or conservatives with such a broad brush need some educating. Congrats on taking the reins.

But it turns out that for so-called "progressives", their hypocrisy recognition gene is defective (or mutated).

Oh damn, there you go again. Are you trying to be ironic?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Kitilani

What does bringing guns to a peaceful rally have to do with violence?

Nothing violent about guns. They are just peaceful tools you use to shoot something with.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Condemn it??

That's some funny stuff right there. I'd love to play that for a little while.

It's just a game. Seriously. Zombies are supposed to be killed.

So, if someone created a game with obama and pelosi and reid and waters, etc. as "zombies", everyone one on the left is OK with it? You won't scream "racist!"?

Yeah, right.

Id be totally OK with it. They're zombies for cryin out loud. Get a sense of humor and stop taking everything so seriously. The Obama zombie certainly wouldn't be racist, but I can see there being a problem with the media simply because he's the president. Dead or alive I suppose.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join