It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US attempts to shoot down flying disks: Were 1947 plane crashes a result of retaliation?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Well I'll give this to you that Hitler was good at technology and extraterrestrial history,
granted. The technology being the true concern perhaps.
Hitler being shown a flying disk ship might say it all, if agents don't buy that one up.
Let see Hitler, or any henchman, in a picture with anything remotely in ET history.
Hitler kept close tabs on technology from what I heard about granting a prize on
Willy Ley. Perhaps the key man in the Tesla technology driven ships using his microwave
expertise. At least he knew of oscillation circuits but perhaps not the Tesla type.
Ley arrived in America New Mexico and never went back to Germany. Hitler sent a
replacement to meet up with this Tesla and make sure Germany got the proper circuit.
Thats the technology secrets I heard about and might work if the Tesla circuit works.
Thats a lot of trouble just to find the right disk ship propulsion. I get nothing but vapor
ware from the ancients only hardware from Tesla seems to be what I found.
ED: The cat and mouse game are US and Russia with the Tesla ship and all of
his overunity generators playing with propaganda agents to deny what they have.
They are in agreement to deny the Tesla ship any way they can.

edit on 9/11/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Ooops! The post below this should be read first. SIlly me...

Admiral Byrd

You also gave me a link to a thread with the title Admiral Byrd / Antarctic Mystery with the implication that it contained convincing evidence of Nazi UFO technology.

After some details of the Operation High Jump mission to the Antarctic there is again no evidence of substance indicating there were Nazis present in control of UFOs. Ironically in page eight of the thread you claim that the fact that you speak both English and German gives you a better perspective on this topic. It's a shame you don't translate Spanish (or don't bother to). The author of the thread quoted a poorly translated quote of admiral Byrd taken from the Chilean newspaper "El Mercurio" (March 5, 1947).

Adm. Byrd declared today that it was imperative for the United States to initiate immediate defense measures against hostile regions. The admiral further stated that he didn't want to frighten anyone unduly but that it was a bitter reality that in case of a new war the continental United States would be attacked by flying objects which could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds.
This was taken as evidence that Byrd may have a knowledge of the alleged "Nazi Saucers" and be a warning to the US. In fact it was nothing of the sort! Here is a more accurate translation of the original report. (Apologies for the lengthy quote but I feel it is necessary for clarity.)

Admiral Richard E. Byrd warned today that the United States should adopt measures of protection against the possibility of an invasion of the country by hostile planes coming from the polar regions. The Admiral explained that he was not trying to scare anyone, but the cruel reality is that in case of a new war, the United States could be attacked by planes flying over one or both poles. This statement was made as part of a recapitulation of his own polar experience, in an exclusive interview with International News Service. Talking about the recently completed expedition, Byrd said that the most important result of his observations and discoveries is the potential effect that they have in relation to the security of the United States. The fantastic speed with which the world is shrinking – recalled the Admiral – is one of the most important lessons learned during his recent Antarctic exploration. I have to warn my compatriots that the time has ended when we were able to take refuge in our isolation and rely on the certainty that the distances, the oceans, and the poles were a guarantee of safety.
The part highlighted in yellow is an obvious reference to the possibility of an attack by the Soviets over the Arctic.

The words of Byrd in the El Mercurio article of 5 March 1947 have been mistranslated in a way that suggests that he was talking about the dangers of flying saucers. What he did refer to was the threat to US security of Soviet planes that could attack the USA across the polar regions, and of the dangers inherent in a world that was rapidly shrinking.
Source: Summerhayes and Beeching. Polar Record (2007). Hitler’s Antarctic base: the myth and the reality. The correct translation of the Spanish article is also detailed in the paper.

So what are we left with? Where is the evidence of Nazi UFOs?

edit on 11/9/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Nazi UFOs: The evidence?

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Retaliation for what?

Operation High Jump?
A soon as you accept the Nazi UFOs being real, all things starts to make sense.
The implication of this post appears to be that you believe some of the unusual air accidents were retaliation by Nazi controlled UFOs. The implication seems to be that UFOs were responding to an attack on an alleged Nazi Antarctic base.

I responded by asking whether there is, "anything about operation high jump in particular that indicates that specifically Nazis had saucer technology?" You reply is below.

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by Pimander

New York Times December 1944

You can read the Article here:
www.german-discs.net...
You provided me with a link to a newspaper report about foo fighters. Do you honestly think that is evidence that the Nazis escaped with advanced saucer technology to a base in the Antarctic ?

"Foo fighter" reports were nearly all of of balls of light. There were a few reports of glass like balls, silver balls (about 3 inches in diameter) and semi-transparent balls. I think I have seen only one report (perhaps two) of anything that might have been something resembling a nuts and bolt craft. Not a single "foo fighter" report bears any resemblance whatsoever to a flying saucer. You also appear to be unaware of the fact that many "foo fighter reports" actually took place over the Pacific Ocean thousands of miles from Germany.

The connection of "flying discs" with foo fighters is a spurious, at best tenuous, link.

Continued...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

What no challenge? Apart from neo-Nazi propaganda, is there anything else you have to offer? Stronger evidence?

OK, so with Nazi saucers removed from the equation, is it plausible that the Soviets and US had got hold of non-conventional anti gravity technology?

The short answer is a resounding no. There is no way either side would have thrown literally billions over the decades into jet/missile technologies if there was a much better alternative. There was simply too much at stake for both the Communist Soviets and the Western Capitalists to throw away that amount of cash if there was a chance the other side could gain the edge with anti-gravity. Granted, in the background, scientists would be working on alternative propulsion. However the focus was very much on the more promising rocket science, hence Project Paperclip.

But what if there was another possible source of advanced technology? Could the US intelligence services have spotted another opportunity to gain an edge? Was this flying saucers thing taken much more seriously than official sources admitted? Was the risk of the Communists getting their hands on the technology considered greater than starting a war of an altogether more cosmic nature?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
All this time has gone by and still no challenge from the Nazi UFO posse? No evidence of any serious attempt to prove me wrong still?

Silence speaks a million words.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Many of you have probably already seen The Day Before Roswell which is a thread containing, among other things, irrefutable evidence that there was something flying around in the skies of the USA with technological capabilities far beyond anything a civilisation on Earth was capable of building.

can you point me to said "irrefutable evidence" in regards to anything with "technological capabilities"? how was uap, like plasma, excluded from the equation?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Originally posted by mcrom901
can you point me to said "irrefutable evidence" in regards to anything with "technological capabilities"? how was uap, like plasma, excluded from the equation?
Basically many of the craft were metallic not plasma for a start. They also performed incredible manoeuvres. In that thread the sightings are being placed into groups where they have demonstrated different technological capabilities. Don't forget, at least one was also captured.

If you wish to debate this evidence, please visit the thread below where the data is presented and address your questions there.

The Day Before Roswell

edit on 20/10/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

this thread kinda echoes frank feschino's book 'shoot them down'...

reply to post by mcrom901

Go to that thread and address the question where the evidence is. Better still why not try to refute the evidence if you don't agree?

thanks, i'll try and look around in that case...

edit on 20/10/11 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
this thread kinda echoes frank feschino's book 'shoot them down'...
Thanks for the link. I haven't read that book yet as it covers a later period (1952). Does it mention the 1947 incidents? If you aren't sure I'll email around as I have limited resources and can only afford to order stuff I need at the time.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

All this time has gone by and still no challenge from the Nazi UFO posse? No evidence of any serious attempt to prove me wrong still?

Well now that is rather odd. With all the volumes of posts by Nazi UFO believers seen on the various threads around here, you would think someone would be able to provide at least some tangible proof or logical theory to support it.

I guess not.

edit on 23-10-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Sorry for the late reply, I've been very busy.

There is evidence enough most circumstantial, but never the less it is there.
If you have only one bit of circumstantial evidence, chances are near zero that something is true/real. But if you have loads of it there chances are very big there is something to it.
It's very difficult to explain the theories in a few sentences, there so many things that are related to this.
It concerns WW2, politics, revisionism, ancient knowledge, hollow Earth, "free energy/overunity", occultism, linguistics and even prophecies.
There are enough threads concerning the Nazi UFOs and the related stuff. Many UFO cases are also circumstantial evidence that the Nazi UFOs are real. Like playing around with nuclear missiles in both the USA and Russia/former USSR.
An interesting read is "Secret Societies of the 20. Century" by Jan Udo Holey aka Jan van Helsing.
I have an English copy somewhere. There is also a very good documentary about this but it's only in German available.

That's it for now, I'm off to bed now. Tomorrow I will look for the book.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join