It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess where Obama will be on 9/27 (next major ELEnin alignment) ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Dont shooy the messenger,but I was reading on the ufo blogger and it shows elenin in the shape of a triangle

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Umm... Didn't elenin break apart?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
last 2 comments....

Elenin being a triangle... is bull
Elenin being broken up... ever muther trucker in confused about this one
edit on 5-9-2011 by TripleDoubleSingle because: removed facepalm... felt like i was trolling.. =]

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
reply to post by maybee

It only makes sense, if you consider that they are desperately downplaying this elenin. I really don't know what it is but I'm fairly convinced given the efforts by NASA and the likes of dismissing the mere conspiracies surrounding this rather harmless ball of ice.

It just doesn't add for me. And what you know, we have this coincidence with the elenin alignment???

Who would have thought???

Peace

I know what you mean. I just feel in my heart that something big is on the horizon. I've always felt that if something big is going to happen, the general public is not going to be told until the last possible minute due to fear of the breakdown of society. It seems we have no choice but to wait and see. I say God bless us, everyone.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TripleDoubleSingle
last 2 comments.... *facepalm*

Elenin being a triangle... is bull
Elenin being broken up... ever muther trucker in confused about this one

And yours is just rude... Excuse me for daring to listen to scientists and astronomers...

I don't know what could have come over me...

I will be sure to never trust science ever again....

Yeah.... *facepalm*

www.spaceweather.com...

By the way, I asked a question... I did not state it as true.... I asked a question....

So *facepalm* right back at you.

and for the record, until you can confirm whether or not it has broken up, and the confusion is cleared... You really ought to take your *facepalm* back.... because there is just as much likelihood that YOU are wrong...

peace and love.

Facepalm yourself for trying to disprove science.... with a freaking facepalm....

edit on 5-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Its showing signs that it may be about to break apart. After Elenin was hit by a CME its coma dimmed and elongated, a tell tale sign of a dying comet.

To Signals;

In the interest of ATS's long forgotten open-mindedness (TM), I have been trying to find out were other important elitists will be on this date. As yet nothing worth posting.

ALS

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Its showing signs that it may be about to break apart. After Elenin was hit by a CME its coma dimmed and elongated, a tell tale sign of a dying comet.

ALS

Yup, I have read about it. Thanks

Thanks for helping me get my point across which is that Elenin is not a threat to Earth at all.
edit on 5-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Perth was selected as host citry of CHOGM a year before Elenin was even discovered.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

man.. cut me a bit hard in that comment, i took my *face palm* of the comment because i felt like bit of a D***.. sorry, i only face palmed because of the triangular comment and at my frustration at not knowing what the heck has happened to elenin.. I am not face palming at you.. rather.. with you.. on the confusion of this whole subject.. again sorry

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Here's the webpage of the guy who made the observations that Elenin appeared to be disintegrating:

Southern Comets

He's been recording the comet's magnitude for some time now and it has drastically reduced, he's also suspected that Elenin would break up since May.

Very observant of him if he is correct.

Also a very good source of non-BS information.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Could Elenin act like a lens and magnify some magnetic field properties of the sun? I feel that there is this possibility. Perhaps this explains the other alignments. If Nibiru is behind Elenin by about 8au then during the previous alignments Elenin could have been "lensing" Nibiru forward.

Nibiru is supposed to have a reverse spin from the sun in it's rotation. Elenin may or may not be able to lens the suns magnetic field. If this little object works the same way with the sun as it does with Nibiru, I feel we are toast. If not it will pass harmlessly by. 50/50 I figure.

If it passes by without major incident, then there is time until Nibiru arrives.

This is my analysis and what I would tell the pres. if I was CIA.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
No disrespect to anyone. This whole Comet Elenin doomsday prediction is a bunch of hogwash. I have followed it too, and it gets more outrageous by the day. I have also followed the analysis by those in the scientific community as well. Should I listen to a bunch of people who sit in their den all day making You Tube videos with crappy soundtracks and with shoddy science, or should I listen people with actual credentials in the scientific field? Oh the difficulty of having to choose?

I like a good conspiracy like the next person, but this horse is dead. We have had numerous scientists, astronomers, and space agencies refute claims by the fringe about this being an extinction level event. Either way, if this thing is as catastrophic as is being built up by the conspiracy theorists and akin to other large impacts of the past. I highly doubt the President or the Queen, and practically anyone of the elite will endure long term.

The bunker will run out of supplies, generators will run out of fuel, fresh water will be depleted, and sooner or later their time will come like the rest of us. Extinction Level Event means almost all life forms will perish from said event. That is unless they have the anti-gravity space ship gassed-up at Area 51. Please excuse the sarcasm, and I would love take it seriously. However, I have seen to much of this Elenin stuff, and the more I see the more it gets rather comical. Folks we are on the verge of global economic collapse, unrest all over the Middle East, China is on verge becoming a Super Power, nuclear catastrophe in Japan, and other earthly misfortunes to contend with. Yet, people feel the urge to itemize their time with this widely refuted doomsday scenario?

Yes, I am a skeptic, and I will be until more definitive material is available on the subject. Again, no disrespect to the OP or any other members who are alarmed by this. But for me, I find it rather trivial, and at the very least entertaining. That is just me though! For anyone else, feel free to go the the corner of the busiest intersection in your town or city and don't forget your shoulder worn wood placards with the "End is Nigh," on them and start shaking your bells.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
why has noone touched on the fact that until this post the big alighnment was supposed to be on the 16th, not the 29th but i guess the fearmongers are getting worried and have to keep pushing the date back..........i really feel bad for you doomsday people.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I really don't see Elenin as any sort of problem. I do however have a feeling it was given its 'full' name intentionally.

Visual Symbolism

C/2010 X1 Elenin

X1 Elenin
XI Ele nin
XI Ele(ven) nin(e)
XI Eleven Nine
11 11 9
11/11/9

An object in space is truly international, therefore, using international date format (Y/M/D) --> 9th November 2011

9/11 + Twin Towers
9/11 + II
9/11/II
9/11/11

Using the most recognised date format on Earth (D/M/Y) --> 9th November 2011

I wonder why 9/11 has been burned into our subconscious over the past 10 years?

Could it be that it was in fact a warning 'disguised' as a terror attack?

Terror Attack
Terra Attack
Earth Attack
Earth Threat

Could it be an asteroid threat to earth on, or around, 9th November 2011?

YU55
YUSS
YUS
YES!

'Orion' gave me some guidance.

st.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Oh my god!!!!!!!! The world is gonna end!!!!!!!!!!!!1

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I haven't read past your initial OP but I can tell you yes, not coincidental and yes, this thread is very likely to be assaulted by skeptics, as it should be I guess, but I'm convinced, unless Elenin is really changing course like it looks like...then who knows.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

WHOA!

September 29th 2011 is also mentioned in that crop circle thread aswell!

Whoa, I think we really misinterpreted the meaning of this crop circle

This can't be a coincidence even though September 27th is just two days before a supposedly significant date!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't believe it is disintegrating. Stereo images certainly aren't showing it. Stereo images do show the 'retro-grade motion' which I am struggling to grasp with so much motion over so little time. I am waiting for more pictures to see it's behaviour but it is still bugging me.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Guess where I'll be?

Montauk New York. right on the tip of Long Island. So when the alignment takes place, and we all breathe a sigh of relief when nothing happens, I'll be sitting there on the bluffs saying to myself WTF,

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't believe it is disintegrating. Stereo images certainly aren't showing it. Stereo images do show the 'retro-grade motion' which I am struggling to grasp with so much motion over so little time. I am waiting for more pictures to see it's behaviour but it is still bugging me.

That guy with his report on scribd described Elenin as multiple objects some time ago. Even I wrote of Elenin and her "sisters" before reports of the object breaking up. There was footage from two months ago showing Elenin moving with two other objects.

FYI someone has caught an object in the same field of view as the sun on GLP. The video is posted and it is the top post on the planet x forum boards. I leave a reply with the same post name as here. Nice nine minute video.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join