It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess where Obama will be on 9/27 (next major ELEnin alignment) ???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by boncho

The D.U.M.B.'s are way below the actual airport, Boncho...

Not buying it, the alleged leaked photos that first surfaced by the people who "discovered" the bunkers, turned out to be pictures of the underground baggage and transport system. Which is now just transport.

Any links to go with that claim???

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The Queen & her hubby are in Perth, Australia on (wait for it...) 28th - 30th Oct 2011, for the CHOGM. Also with her hubby, David Cameron and dozens of Commonwealth leaders as well as their attendant lobbyists. Lucky Oz?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I'm still skeptical toward the whole elenin doomsday concept. I do live in denver tho, maybe ill be safe if things go down. that airport is definitely strange. numerology of this event is odd tho..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This is why I brought up the Queen of England-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Always watch where the elites are...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

If it is truly an Extinction Level Event (which it isn't) then nowhere would be safe. Hence the "Extinction Level" in said "Event".

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Here's a video tour of a Deep Underground Bunker. This thing is HUGE!

If this isn't a military one then just think of what the military DOES have!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

Originally posted by Deplume
You do know that when you type Elenin like this: ELEnin, it draws emphasis to the fact that it begins with an 'ELE' which stands for 'extinction level event' right?

So if my wife's name was Elen, then it would be ELEn, right?

So she'd be the reason behind the end of the world too, huh?

No, that would be my first wife...

or my second, the jury's still out.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
nice pickup Signals

as usual you have an uncanny ability to put the pieces of the big picture in perspective

thanks, S&F

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Come on flag this...

People deserve to know this...

This is just one hell of a coincidence...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
The Queen & her hubby are in Perth, Australia on (wait for it...) 28th - 30th Oct 2011, for the CHOGM. Also with her hubby, David Cameron and dozens of Commonwealth leaders as well as their attendant lobbyists. Lucky Oz?

indeed lucky Oz has more than its fair share of dumbs - pine gap and snowy hydro to name just 2

more here
aliens.monstrous.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I wonder if the first family will go as well. This is a bit worrisome. Hopefully just a coincidence but we'll see. What worries me is that some have said that elenin didn't exist and now they're saying is broken up. So which is it?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

Originally posted by Deplume
You do know that when you type Elenin like this: ELEnin, it draws emphasis to the fact that it begins with an 'ELE' which stands for 'extinction level event' right?

So if my wife's name was Elen, then it would be ELEn, right?

So she'd be the reason behind the end of the world too, huh?
lmaooo dude she could be you never know XD

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
reply to post by ConspiraCity

If it is truly an Extinction Level Event (which it isn't) then nowhere would be safe. Hence the "Extinction Level" in said "Event".

of course we can imagine that it is ELE for some, not all - some prophetic verses to ponder

Revelation 6
012: And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
013: And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
014: And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
015: And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
016: And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
017: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 8:
008: And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
009: And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
010: And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
011: And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
012: And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

I guess we will see these events sooner or later - and of course, we all wish it was "later" - right?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
oh your refuring to the one with apocalyptic pictures, a stone heaqd stone with the masonic symbol that says
NEW WORLD AIRPORT. and also has underground facilities

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Yes, that is where Air Force One will be parked on the next alignment.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by boncho

The D.U.M.B.'s are way below the actual airport, Boncho...

Not buying it, the alleged leaked photos that first surfaced by the people who "discovered" the bunkers, turned out to be pictures of the underground baggage and transport system. Which is now just transport.

Any links to go with that claim???

Peace

I take what ever Boncho says rather insignificantly. He seems to believe we are living in a fairy tale world where corruption is impossible, the governing powers are ran by saints and we are at our peak of technological efficiency. He doesn't think open minded about alternative information, but rather blatantly ignores anything other then the status quo. Innovation is not made by those who think based off statistics, Innovation is made by those who push boundaries, think unconventionally and raise questions. Its better to be an outlier then one among the median.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

It only makes sense, if you consider that they are desperately downplaying this elenin. I really don't know what it is but I'm fairly convinced given the efforts by NASA and the likes of dismissing the mere conspiracies surrounding this rather harmless ball of ice.

It just doesn't add for me. And what you know, we have this coincidence with the elenin alignment???

Who would have thought???

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
What worries me is that some have said that elenin didn't exist and now they're saying is broken up. So which is it?

Who? I don't recall anyone saying it didn't exist, except for the people who say it's not a comet but a spaceship lol. As for whether or not it's broken up, I don't know, I haven't seen confirmation of this, just that it has lost brightness and that some astronomers think it might not survive perihelion, which is not uncommon. If it did break up, the CME is supposedly responsible for it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Signals I want to say that while I think the whole Elenin thing is ridiculous, and that there is no real proof of the place being a bunker, I am impressed that you put the two together in this way. I appreciate what you have done here even if I don't agree with what you are saying. I always enjoy a thread that isn't just regurgitating the MSM (sadly that is all I seem to contribute!). Thanks for keeping it interesting.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Jesse Ventura & friends seem to believe Denver International Airport has a D.U.M.B.

And I think the Cheyenne Mountain complex (NORAD) is nearby... easily connected by an underground rail system.

The Operations Center itself lies along one side of a main tunnel bored almost a mile through the solid granite heart of the mountain. The tunnel is designed to route the worst of a blast's shock wave out the other end, past the two 25-ton blast doors that mark one wall. The center was designed to withstand up to a 30 megaton blast within 1-nautical-mile (1.9 km).

The underground Combat Operations Center (COC) was originally intended to provide a 70% probability of continuing to function if a five-megaton nuclear weapon detonated three miles (5.6 km) away, but was ultimately built to withstand a multimegaton blast within 1.5 nautical miles (2.8 km; 1.7 mi). It was also designed to be self-sufficient for brief periods, have backup communications and television intercom with related commands, house personnel during an emergency, and protect staff against fallout and biological and chemical warfare.

The main entrance to the complex is about one-third of a mile (540 m) from the North Portal via a tunnel which leads to a pair of 25-ton steel blast doors. Behind them is a steel building complex built within a 4.5 acres (18,000 m2) grid of excavated chambers and tunnels and surrounded by 2,000 feet (600 m) of granite. The main excavation consists of three chambers 45 feet (15 m) wide, 60 feet (20 m) high, and 588 feet (180 m) long, intersected by four chambers 32 feet (10 m) wide, 56 feet (17 m) high and 335 feet (100 m) long. Fifteen buildings, freestanding without contact with the rock walls or roofs and joined by flexible vestibule connections, make up the inner complex. Twelve of these buildings are three stories tall; the others are one and two stories.

Image: NORAD blast doors
Image: NORAD North Entrance
edit on 9/5/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join