It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assassination Of Malcolm X

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm not surprised. I've always felt that in both Martin's and Malcolm's assassination the government or government agencies were directly involved in some way. I've never heard that telephone conversation before, but I loved it. Malcolm was a very thinking person. Thanks for the additional info OP!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This my friend was a very good post! I myself had a vague view of X, at first I thought of him as a person with militant mind set to the core.. But as stated above he figured out the it was not only about his own people but people. Thx for the post I will pass this is on.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
Malcolm is back.The physical form is slightly different, but the lion soul remains the same.

Is my son like me ?

I can see clearly now, he rain is gone !

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It's not Obama. Definitely not Obama. But Malcolm, this time around is bound by karma. He was killed while on a mission, therefore the mission is incomplete. He's back at this moment, and he is rebuilding his intellect. He's building his emotional, mental and physical strength so that he can complete this unfinished mission.

A few mistakes were made in his past life, but in this life he understands these mistake and intends to take a new approach in bringing about unity across the globe. This is no longer national, its international this time around.

Sit patiently and watch it unfold.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinogur

If Dr. King and Mr. X joined forces they could possibly have done something much bigger. maybe formed a new state or another civil war(which doubt) but could happen

...or perhaps just taught white people the meaning of civilisation? Unified people are difficult to fight. Divide and rule is much easier. The death of both these people set back not just African-American causes, but the whole of USA society. Even so, I don't think the government or law agencies needed to intervene directly, when they could just let the divisions in the civil rights movement do their work.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think this thread has some connections with the assassination of George Lincoln Rockwell, who was making alliances with the NOI, and pushing his own possible ascendency as President of the USA.
edit on 6-9-2011 by tom502 because: misspell

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

I think he may have said worthless dollars because to him it was a bribe, therefore worthless. Malcolm X was a great speaker, yes, that I will say. And he was a great motivator. But I would hesitate to believe it is all true because Jesse Ventura wrote a book about it. If Malcolm X were really killed by the F.B.I, they really messed up by allowing the information to be out there. I am not saying they could not have done it, but it seems that if they really did do it, they allowed too much information. And what gets me is that when people say they have classified information, how did they obtain it?

Another problem that I see is this, why do people quote him and Dr. King so often but never actually try to live by the messages they taught? I am sure we have all seen the movies about them and some of us have heard their speeches on the radio. Why doesn't the F.B.I. go after people like Bill Cosby? I mean he also says many things Malcolm X said.

And as someone said about the Black Panthers, they are still around. I really don't buy into all the things people say about secret governments and cover-ups because they found the information on a youtube video or on Wikipedia. That is not to say it is not possible, merely a statement about how poor they try to keep it a secret. If this is really true, then we have to ask why only him instead of Bill Cosby or any other person who speaks directly to the black community? Will we also now say that Medger Evers was killed by the same organization and that James Earl Ray was really a government shill?

It would be nice to believe it was the government that did it, but there were witnesses to the shooting and those witnesses knew the killers. I don't know what the truth is, but I would not take it as truth because Jesse Ventura says so.

<< 1  2   >>

join