It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Baby is about to be born

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Very insightful, as only a Woman can. Women will become again what they are best at in the Future. You all have been on the side lines for a very long time. And I am not talking about competing with Men, or taking their place, but taking your Rightful Place again. You all will have much insight and knowledge to give, as well as healing the Earth, and Humanity.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
im off to work, but look forward to watching this video very much on my return, and posting to put you in My ats.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

Everyone wants quick answers. Instant gratification. They want to read the book, instead of study it. Click their heels and have all revealed to them. Why do you think the mystery schools are mysteries, and secret?

I am not Lennon by theway.

If I told you the answers to what you are seeking, you would then be enslaved by me. You would become I. The only thing we can do is to go inside ourselves and find out. Bread crumbs left on the trail is ok, as long as we dont become the crumbs themselves.

Take from here and there and everywhere, and weave your own thread of what is, and what you are.

The moon child metaphor in the "never ending story" was a hint, as all the other hints in the videos provided.

We are still in the birth pangs, but the Baby will be born, and soon.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
reply to post by Misterlondon

And that is the entire point of the decision to cut and burn the tree and knowledge and return to innocence.

Because hiding things from Humanity and pretending they are not have proven itself useless.

So get your scary costume on, and scare them away from the profane before they find out.

ok.. im lost on the tree thing.. to be honest im lost on most of your posts. they just seem to be cyptic comments which make little sense. why dont you just cut to the chase and tell us in plain english (without the bull) what you are talking about? and what your point is..

if your talking about hiding violence and unrest from humanity this is nonsense.. The level of violence we are exposed to in the news, movies, books, songs, video games etc.. is staggering.

And as for scaring people.. well.. its kind of ironic you say that..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

reply to post by Misterlondon

And that is the entire point of the decision to cut and burn the tree and knowledge and return to innocence.

Because hiding things from Humanity and pretending they are not have proven itself useless.

So get your scary costume on, and scare them away from the profane before they find out.

ok.. im lost on the tree thing.. to be honest im lost on most of your posts. they just seem to be cyptic comments which make little sense. why dont you just cut to the chase and tell us in plain english (without the bull) what you are talking about? and what your point is..

if your talking about hiding violence and unrest from humanity this is nonsense.. The level of violence we are exposed to in the news, movies, books, songs, video games etc.. is staggering.

And as for scaring people.. well.. its kind of ironic you say that..

Because you dont understand is why they are cryptic. If you want to learn, then learn. Having it told to you is not learning. Because again, cutting to the chase to you is a simple sentence that will explain everything. This subject we are talking about has been explained, and I could fill up thousands of pages of it just on the basics. But why the redundancy? Or the need thereof. If I did fill up pages and pages, there would be pages and pages of the what you have just wrote, and who would benefit then, and the fractal of duality would just become more profound and fractalized. That is what is being moved away from.

The video in which you are nit picking is not about violence, quite the contrary. It is espousing duality, and offering People to come and "look at themselves" in such. Since there is so much violence in this World, the Village is where some are wanting to take us, which is what I pontificated with my comment about the costume. And there is a difference between watching and understanding. Or reading and understanding.

This is the last time I respond to you. This is not about me. It has nothing to do with my thoughts at all. It has to do with others thoughts. And you have stated them. So what is left, but your perception? You have made your perception, there is nothing left for me to do then.

If you truly desire to learn more then I suggest reading and researching Esoteric information. World Religions. The Occult. Philosophy. Astrology. And then come to your own conclusions.

But here is not the place for such subjects to begin. Only end. And if you understood this, you would also understand why I speak the way I do.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Okay, I get the video. I get that the water bearer is on the way.

What I don't get is why we need to burn or even retool the tree. If everything is as it should be, why would we destroy the tree? If we are to address symbols then we know that the tree itself is symbolic.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Everyone wants quick answers. Instant gratification. They want to read the book, instead of study it. Click their heels and have all revealed to them. Why do you think the mystery schools are mysteries, and secret?

If I told you the answers to what you are seeking, you would then be enslaved by me. You would become I. The only thing we can do is to go inside ourselves and find out. Bread crumbs left on the trail is ok, as long as we dont become the crumbs themselves.

Take from here and there and everywhere, and weave your own thread of what is, and what you are.

The moon child metaphor in the "never ending story" was a hint, as all the other hints in the videos provided.

We are still in the birth pangs, but the Baby will be born, and soon.

You started out with somewhat of a contradiction.

If you were given the answers to read and write, you would automatically gain insight and understanding. In the game of life... Knowledge +2

If you were given the answers to ego, you wouldn't be enslaved and/or limited as a product of the "I."

Those bread crumbs are essential. They begin to explain the movement of a whole. We advance to become that movement, and launch ourselves into new realms of possibility and awareness. What combines to form the Love of Sacrifice.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Bluesma

Very insightful, as only a Woman can. Women will become again what they are best at in the Future. You all have been on the side lines for a very long time. And I am not talking about competing with Men, or taking their place, but taking your Rightful Place again. You all will have much insight and knowledge to give, as well as healing the Earth, and Humanity.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I wonder if there ever was a language to explain these things without the contradictions. We are indeed inhibited by our language. The way I see it, just by trying to speak of what is found within to others, turns it profane. Everyone has all of the answers to what they seek within themselves, but are unable to express them vocally without perverting them. So many people know the way and are on the same page, but when one speaks against duality, and promotes love, without seeing that love is in said duality, I cringe at yet another contradiction. The originators of the "new age movement" were definitely onto something, but once again, like the other spiritual movements, it has been molested and abused. Perhaps the world languages have evolved into a way to keep the profane at bay. I have definitely experienced encounters that can not be put into words, yet I have succeeded in expressing them. With all fluff aside, I hope you all find what you are looking for.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
I wonder if there ever was a language to explain these things without the contradictions. We are indeed inhibited by our language. The way I see it, just by trying to speak of what is found within to others, turns it profane. Everyone has all of the answers to what they seek within themselves, but are unable to express them vocally without perverting them. So many people know the way and are on the same page, but when one speaks against duality, and promotes love, without seeing that love is in said duality, I cringe at yet another contradiction. The originators of the "new age movement" were definitely onto something, but once again, like the other spiritual movements, it has been molested and abused. Perhaps the world languages have evolved into a way to keep the profane at bay. I have definitely experienced encounters that can not be put into words, yet I have succeeded in expressing them. With all fluff aside, I hope you all find what you are looking for.

Indeed. To speak is to profane the Sacred within. And English is the worst of all languages to even attempt such a Sacred articulation. The main reason why it was encoded into allegory and Symbolism. It has been argued that it is impossible to transmit and articulate in English in the approximate.

By the way, the "new age movement" is not new at all, and yes, it has been corrupted, co opted, and molested and abused to prevent the transmission of the Sacred.
edit on 4-9-2011 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

lol. Glad we see eye to eye.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

Indeed. To speak is to profane the Sacred within. And English is the worst of all languages to even attempt such a Sacred articulation. The main reason why it was encoded into allegory and Symbolism. It has been argued that it is impossible to transmit and articulate in English in the approximate.

By the way, the "new age movement" is not new at all, and yes, it has been corrupted, co opted, and molested and abused to prevent the transmission of the Sacred.

You seem a genuinely thoughtful person, so I'm taken back a bit by the regurgitated garbage... To speak is to profane? Hardly the case. Shooting down the English language as failed means to enlighten a wider audience? Apparently you've yet to deconstruct the alphabet. The language is both sacred and brilliant... A simple schematic of creation. It's also a gift you find wrapped in sonnets and songs countless times over.

So what argument are you referring too? Allegory and symbolism are powerful tools, but they allow the mind to wander off aimlessly. To define aids in awareness. To define centers the mind on origination. To define is the methodology behind cognitive consciousness. Any remainder should be an effort to reach out...

Anyhow, if you want to get in and get out, have McDonald's entice you with their branding and color schemes. Fortunately, understanding isn't fast food.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The chopping and burning of the tree of Knowledge to become One, and achieve Being. These are the Basics.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Any Language used is pointless. English is so because its lack of multiple meanings and layers and nuances. As our conversation is proving.

Its much like describing where thoughts come from. It is not the mind, but something else. We all know inside what it is, but I have yet to see someone articulate it with Language that will satisfy what is known within. And I am not alone in the observation.

That is my point.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The chopping and burning of the tree of Knowledge to become One, and achieve Being. These are the Basics.

The chopping and burning of The Tree IS NOT necessary. I could go on but only if you will address me personally in this thread.

We can all become One because we are all of The Source. Honestly, I have trouble reconciling someone spreading the coming of The Water Bearer while telling others to chop and burn The Tree.

The Ages fulfill one another. They do not null and make obsolete. In other words, they build upon each other. It is called progressive revelation.
edit on 4-9-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

The tree is duality epitomized. This is what I have found. It is the yin/yang.

I have also found that it is the major reason for conflict.

For instance. You are telling me that it is wrong to think this, and I will maintain it is not.

Much like everything else. We argue over what we view is right and wrong ad infinitum.

This is not the One. The divine White Light. It is still the effects of the prism.

I am not on a Journey to the prism. But the White light and source. And to do so requires the ending of duality.

I know what this means, and I am willing to accept it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by cry93

The tree is duality epitomized. This is what I have found. It is the yin/yang.

I have also found that it is the major reason for conflict.

For instance. You are telling me that it is wrong to think this, and I will maintain it is not.

Much like everything else. We argue over what we view is right and wrong ad infinitum.

This is not the One. The divine White Light. It is still the effects of the prism.

I am not on a Journey to the prism. But the White light and source. And to do so requires the ending of duality.

I know what this means, and I am willing to accept it.

I don't argue from a place of righteousness. Maybe you can relate to this. My place isn't from an absolute right. It is relative to me. Burning the tree is not necessary for me as the tree is an extension of the truth. The tree is but another symbol used to propel mankind to the next level.

I understand all that you have shared here. I just see it from a different place while respecting your free will. Perhaps you can understand you are operating your own free will is true to me (us) up until it violates our free will. I believe you believe what you are saying. But understand that there is always another level. There are many paths.

The original video, IMO, is true up until a point - for me.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I agree, everything is true up in till a point. And I have tried not to violate anyones free will, as that is not my intent, even though Language gets in the way of that intent at times.

My own point is my endeavor to break free from the levels to begin with, as I see the levels as part of the problem, and not the solution. But thats just me, and it is for me alone, though I share. I am weaving a thought thread here, and People stop by out of their own free will.

Maybe it would have been more wise of me to continue my endeavors in private, and in Secret. As this thread alone is counter productive to my intentions and endeavors. ? . I think sharing what we find in ourselves and in the without however is not only part of the process, but also might help another find a piece of the puzzle as they move about their path as well.

The title of this thread is in regards to myself. I have studied much in my own schools as well as other schools. And I am about to be born into what has not been. That is mine.

There are many that serve the purpose of this birth by causing doubt, which is proper in its place, but I have moved beyond doubt now, the place where there are no words to articulate what is being found and known.

Its quite a lonely place actually. I have been here for about 5 years now. But it is only lonely from a Human perspective, and I have been here before when very young. I just forgot, as the pillars of creation and the veil smothered my vision of what the true reality was, for me of course.

I did not speak much then, because there was nothing to say, and I find myself moving back into that now. What is to say when it is known. The saying just creating more layers over the known, and knowing, thus separating self further from the knowing and source.

Peace on your travels Friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join