It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo in Infrafred Displays Nibiru/ Planet x /The Destroyer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
hey, i watched a video the other day that a member posted titled: 2012 The Truth You're not Being Told by Alexander Retrov (don't know much about him personally, but he is trying to sell a dvd for $27 so that doesn't scream legitimate to me, but anyway...) and normally i watch these things half for the entertainment value, but in this video he mentioned that you can see Nibiru in Google Sky so i checked it out and what i found was at the very least interesting and worth a quick search:

1. www.google.com/sky

2. find the constellation Leo

3. switch to infrared

4. pan to the right. ( there is one object that shows up in both the light spectrum and infrared, but go a little further right) @ 13 degrees, 18 min.

when asked "if this were true, why leave it up for all to see?" Alex replied "because TPTB believe we are just too stupid"

maybe so.

there was also another interesting spot in google sky he mentioned. and that is that the Virgo Constellation is said to have "visitors" headed towards us and is blocked out in the infrared spectrum @ -8 degrees, 33 min.

im not a believer for the sake of believing, but this looks strange to me. Explanations, thoughts, comments?
edit on 3-9-2011 by pjp14 because: missing info.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's a star called CW Leonis and it has been posted far too many times.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
wow, that was an incredibly fast response.

thanks!

so this guy is just a peddler?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pjp14

The object in Leo is CW Leonis. It is a carbon star many light years away that is well on its way to becoming a white dwarf. It is nothing to worry about.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pjp14

Just another on the Nibiru gravy train.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
hey, thanks for the response. this dude is just full of it i take it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjp14
hey, thanks for the response. this dude is just full of it i take it.

No more so than any of the other nibiru/planet x/2012 pushers.

edit on 9/3/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjp14

there was also another interesting spot in google sky he mentioned. and that is that the Virgo Constellation is said to have "visitors" headed towards us and is blocked out in the infrared spectrum @ -8 degrees, 33 min.

Woohoo, won't be long now. My family is coming to pick me up!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew they didn't forget me.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I thought the same thing too. It's moving to fast to be a star that distant. The only logical reason is that it's closer than CW Leonis. This is 1 of many data presentations popping up recently to debunk what you been told. That and CW Leonis is visible without infrared assistance.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-9-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It's a star called CW Leonis and it has been posted far too many times.

CW Leonis, wasn't he the dude that wrote The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pjp14

You posted this at 1:20

You got your first debunked comment at 1:22.....................................

Gotta wonder what certain people's missions REALLY are.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pjp14

S & F for you! Keep up the good work. Don't listen to anyone else. Listen to yourself, listen to that little voice inside. Intuition! That is the ticket! Peace!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaze090
reply to post by pjp14

You posted this at 1:20

You got your first debunked comment at 1:22.....................................

Gotta wonder what certain people's missions REALLY are.

This was by far NOT the first time the information presented in the OP had been presented (I'm not blaming the OP -- just staing the fact)...

...Therefore it is obvious to the people who have seen this same question before that the answer is "CW Leonis" because that had been the answer on the other occasions this has been discussed.

Here are three other times the idea of looking for Nibiru in the infrared near Leo in Google sky has come up:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, no -- I don't wonder at all how the OP was answered so quickly.

edit on 9/6/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join