It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan records reveal Gadhafi-CIA ties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Source

The CIA worked closely with Moammar Gadhafi's intelligence services in the rendition of terror suspects to Libya for interrogation, according to documents seen Saturday by the Associated Press, co-operation that could spark tensions between Washington and Libya's new rulers.

in other words Gadhafi was agaisnt terrorists, isnt this a surpise? for such a madman he sure fought agaisnt terrorists in his own homeland.

It Seems that the real terrorists are the rebels.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Maybe - but I don't think a dictator working with the CIA necessarily infers anything about their views on terrorism. The CIA have many vehicles for encouraging assistance - and in my opinion, its not usually an agreement on ideology.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Sorry but no, just no. The Gaddafi family is a brutal sadistic cult. Look at what they did to their nannys, or look at the jail cell in gaddadi's office.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KevinB

Sorry but no, just no. The Gaddafi family is a brutal sadistic cult. Look at what they did to their nannys, or look at the jail cell in gaddadi's office.

First off For that CNN nanny story you do know things like that can be faked by the media right? in order to gain a reaction such as yours right?

CNN also was in the Fake Toppling of Saddam's Statue in 2003
here
Source

If the Nanny story is so real why did Cameron make a comment on her?

Cameron says scalded Gadhafi nanny should get care

look at the jail cell in gaddadi's office

the mainstream news media always make there news in war time so dramatic to gain an a support for the rebels or war

. The Gaddafi family is a brutal sadistic cult.

Oh really a sadistic cult? i could say the same thing about bush, bill clintion and even obama.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

. The CIA have many vehicles for encouraging assistance - and in my opinion, its not usually an agreement on ideology.

and who says that the rebels dont have any ties to the CIA? the rebels are with the CIA.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The CIA have many vehicles for encouraging assistance - and in my opinion, its not usually an agreement on ideology. and who says that the rebels dont have any ties to the CIA?

and who says that the rebels dont have any ties to the CIA? the rebels are with the CIA.

I wasn't saying anything about the rebels. I was only saying that if Gadhafi did cooperate with the CIA, it is not in any way, shape, or form proof that he was "anti-terrorist." I was not promoting an ideology of either side. IMHO, it appears as if you are.

I don't think you can argue that Gadhafi was connected to the CIA, and therefore "good," and then state that the rebels are connected with the CIA, and therefore "bad."

edit on 9/3/2011 by Open2Truth because: major clarity mishap

edit on 9/3/2011 by Open2Truth because: second verse, same as the first.

edit on 9/3/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Whats the old saying?

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Better to get from something from that fruitball than nothing at all.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It seems to me, one can make the case, every single enemy this country has fabricated, at one time or another, had ties to the CIA.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Of course they did. And Saddam Hussein, and usama bin Laden, and Hamid Karzai. And this kind of s--t has been happening since the 50's in places like Iran and Guatamala, and MK Ultra, and who knows how many secret projects. How many times does the intelligence community get to say I'm sorry but...radacted in the name of national security....without the people getting outraged and saying "Enough is Enough!"

new topics

top topics

join