It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over river in China..Must See!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ok, I can respect your opinion....if you're so sure, show me how it done please

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Are you kidding me?

How can people not tell these are blatantly fakes?

Useless.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyshouldI trustyou2619
Before the debunkers start in, if it's a fake, lets see it duplicated.

Have you *been* to the movies recently? It's some people's jobs to duplicate (and exceed) that very thing.

Or perhaps this? vimeo.com...

Let me know if you can tell where it switches from real footage to CG.

Video and Photographic evidence are totally useless now because everything can be done via CG so well that you literally can not tell the difference if it's done well. The clip you linked would barely be "ok" for a Video Game rendering. I work with artists who can do a better one (I am in games).

That said, I do believe in visitation (spiritual/dimensional and/or biological), but the days of photographic or video evidence being useful are gone. Now it would require being captured from many angles by many people from a diverse grouping and of such a large quantity as to be overwhelming. Or yourself in person.

Namaste
edit on 3-9-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
IT'S FAKE!! Look at how the reflections of the buildings are even with each other through reflection but the UFO's reflection is further than it should be in the reflection.

Plus when the UFO is up close all that comes to head is CGI! So in reality, you really could recreate this video...

Pleasantly debunked

I do believe in ETs and UFOs but come on....this is clearly fake...sorry

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

Why oh why do I even open these kind of threads...........I've seen better graphics in a video game. Oops, I see someone has beaten me to the punch.
edit on 3-9-2011 by pavil because: (no reason given)

Because we are always hopefull that someone has actually filmed a real UFO in action .
If there are authentic UFo viseos can people please make a thread for that alone , then we gather in one thread a rich data base of UFOs

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I'm over 35. Want to know a little secret?

I watched CGI develop into what it is today! I saw those horible old attempts, right up to the current levels of ability people have with digital manipulation. Be it for movies, video games or hoaxes.

None of this "just came along and I know it all" attitude for me.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
This thread proves to me that anyone over 35 can't tell GCI from physical objects. It's ok, its a skill that the younger generations are kind of given through more exposure...you'll catch on one of these days oldtimers.

Anyways, yes, this is straight CGI.

I absolutely guarantee that there have been CG in movies, TV Shows, and Commercials that you thought was real video footage. When compressed to YouTube resolutions, it's a virtually impossible game.

area.autodesk.com...

When things are in motion and done well, it's even harder than stills. When compressed... it's about as genuinely informative as a news anchor.

Namaste!
edit on 3-9-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
One has to be a complete idiot to post this and believe it is real. No imagination, couldnt even think of its own unique spaceship, had to copy the fake video ver Haiti 0/10

I say move to Hoax asap and warning points should be given for creating such threads for trolling
edit on 3-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
There is already a thread on this rather obvious CGI Hoax
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyshouldI trustyou2619
Ok, I can respect your opinion....if you're so sure, show me how it done please

adobe aftereffects + cinema 4d or
3ds max please.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

are you stupid?!

blatent cgi, been shown many times before

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Topic already being discussed on the Popular Guangzhou UFO Videos Raise Doubts thread, as pointed by other members.

Thread closed.
edit on 3/9/2011 by ArMaP because: bad link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join