It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neanderthols

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well, after seeing pictures of Neil Young I am certain it all happened in Canada!

The family resemblance is uncanny!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Hey dude,

Dont stress about the spelling and grammar nazis, its obvious to anyone with half a brain what you were talking about...

Except the plant bit? was that a typo or do you mean aliens planted us here to take over?
Or do you actually mean plants as in trees and bushes and stuff?

Genuinely curious

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Except the plant bit? was that a typo or do you mean aliens planted us here to take over?

Looks like the spelling Nazis might have a point after all.

Dyslexic and ‘turrets’ are all very well – great excuses for laziness. If someone can’t be bothered to learn to spell, they have no right to complain when people can’t understand them, or treat them like idiots. Because only an idiot thinks spelling is unimportant. If you are dyslexic, buy a dictionary and use it.

edit on 4/9/11 by Astyanax because: it was too mild before.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by Versa

Evolution takes a very long time, I don't think two could actually evolve without interaction.

I strongly urge you to read a little about evolution, how it works and speciation. It would do you a world of good. See, that's actually one of the main protagonists of evolution. Take 50 members of group A. Put 25 in a hot arid climate and the other 25 to a cold climate. Isolate those two groups for a couple hundred thousand years and they will both adapt and evolve to their niche environments. They both started out as homo erectus and are now two very closely related but distinctly separate species. This is the dumbed down readers digest version but still a fairly accurate representation and a far more likely scenario than us coming from other plants(planets?).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join