It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Young Woman has Natural Cat Eye Slit Pupils

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Forget the hasty headline the uploader used for this Youtube video, I think this seems like the only legit footage, that I've come across, of somebody who actually has striking and naturally slit eyes.

Hopefully somebody can translate what is being said in this interview and also more on who this woman is.

Thumbs up if you think she looks like Paris Hilton.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That's the craziest thing I've seen today. If those are really her natural eyes, then she's clearly a bloodsucking reptilian out to kill us all. Or a really cool genetic mutation, either way

Could you imagine being married to her and looking into those creepy eyes every day?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Looks like contacts to me.
Pupils dilate when you close and open your eyes.
Her eyes stay exactly the same the whole time.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
this is YEAAAAAARS OLD, and i`m sorry but those eyes arent natural, this is doing the rounds on youtube with all the crazy lizard people videos
hybrids and aliens, its all crazy sh`t, some people will believe anything after smoking a joint.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Its a condition called 'coloboma'

Do you people always have a habit of sharing stuff without Googling them

May I suggest the religion of Google

edit on 2-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

rational explanation...

PS. Best comment from the utube section:

Fools fools fools fools so #ing stupid...My god (Alien) humans are so #ing ignorant. This woman is a Pleaidian woman. Look at her eyes and how beautiful she is. Now go do your research idiots...

So, there you go - mystery solved.

edit on 2-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Its a condition called 'coloboma'

Do you people always have a habit of sharing stuff without Googling them

May I suggest the religion of Google

edit on 2-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

Oo Thanks nusnus, I've never heard of this condition before and all of a sudden I come across this video that shows this striking anomoly also in the missing girl called Madeleine Mccann.

Now, is it possible that Maddy was kidnapped because she had the Coloboma gene?

Let the Coloboma Conspiracy begin!

Maybe the Illuminati don't like it when the recedent slit eye gene has the potential to become conspicuous.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

I just read a thread saying NIBURU ELININ was close, and now i see this???? THIS IS CRAZY

ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG

who wants to join my cult?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Oo Thanks nusnus, I've never heard of this condition before and all of a sudden I come across this video that shows this striking anomoly also in the missing girl called Madeleine Mccann.

Well we humans have done much much worse, like burn people cause they had cats and herbs and wore funky hats? So i wouldnt be surprised if she was kidnapped due to her condition.

But by God you have the ability to weave thoughts
where did the Illuminati come into all of this?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

Well we humans have done much much worse, like burn people cause they had cats and herbs and wore funky hats? So i wouldnt be surprised if she was kidnapped due to her condition.

But by God you have the ability to weave thoughts
where did the Illuminati come into all of this?

Seems like somebody other than me has suspected a Coloboma/Illuminati Connection from the looks of this snipped that somebody posted elsewhere.

forum.davidicke.com...

... Her split retina might be due the scientists ‘tweaking the embryo’ and getting it wrong?

Maybe Maddie was abducted by the ‘men in black’ and done away with, I have read that Beltain is may 5th and that she may have been used in ritual, personally I don’t want to go there, but you never know?

edit on 2-9-2011 by Pocky because: typos

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

The video of the French woman does not look like Coloboma at all. Her are perfectly uniform from the top of the iris to the bottom and the exact same in both eyes.

I googled Coloboma. In wikipedia and in google images or any other website I could not find Coloboma that looked anything like what the French woman had.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm not convinced those eyes are 'natural'.
They look like the Aqua Cat Contacts, don't they?

Cat Eye Contact Shopping Search

edit on 2/9/11 by RainbeauBleu because: fixed sloppy looking link!

top topics

join