It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot UFO Sightings Recordings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

If you haven't already seen these vids, please watch: I think you will find them most interesting.

For ages, pilots have been seeing unidentifieds in our skies. It is time the truth be known what is happening instead of keeping things under wraps hidden. These vids are the actual recordings of the pilots and control tower....Something is definitely going on in our skies.. I'm not sure WHAT is happening but something sure is! They are experiencing something to say the least.

Please watch these vids. If you are still an unbeliever or skeptical after watching these, you are in denial .because something strange IS happening and it is time to face the facts.... That's just my 2 cents.

From reading on the subject, I have found there have been numerous pilots who are just too scared to come forth with their experiences for fear of losing their jobs, ETC. Well, I just want to say that I am very PROUD of the ones who HAVE come forth - "Thank you!".

I thank the many men and women in our mil also, that have come out......Maybe one day soon , we will have FULL disclosure !

This little bit at a time , releasing of the FOIA.docs.. just doesn't get it with me. *grumble*Grumble*...

It's disclosure time!

==================
Pilot UFO Sightings recordings

edit on 2-9-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Bookmarking this one now. Will watch later and comment.

S&F for sure as this is something I haven't come across yet...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

if you are so sincere and you have no gripes with declaring why do you use the picture of a CAT as your main picture. post one of yourself to confirm that you follow these guys......? just as me and every other ATSer under the cloak

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by psyclops777

I don't have to disclose who I am HERE lol.
When I had mY sightings and reported to MUFON .. I DID give my name and address ETC!

ETA: Is THAT all you had to contribute?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

haha at least it woke u up. did u feel the andrelin rush.. just checking that you too are not a computer generated comment profile..
well done

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

lmao...Yep felt it- uh huh. lolol
. Nah, not generated, I B real.

ETA: ON toPIC..
and Those UFO's are REAL too.. have seen some up close and personally! Eve3ryONE being different in nature.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I havent seen that documentary for years

I allways wondered what happened to the photographs they were talking about in part 4.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

now this is weird. u get my vibe about real etc.
i been waiting for you to message me back. my house alarm which is wireless. keep bleeping randon yeh. so now i juts refreshed you and guess what it bleeped again when i sent the last comment
now thats weird

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

and yeh i agree some weird # is happening up there. example. 3 weeks ago i hear that the iss is passing over so me and the 12 year old daughter sits on the decking in the yard. sure enough the iss passed over and then within 1 hour some mad # happens . some stuff moving high in the sky. slowly then faster. hard to describe but a lot higher than any plane. even my daughter was getting freaked out and asked was they UFOs. now shes 12 and im 38 so this is weird . and we are in cumbria UK,. hmm what u reckon..
i tried to record on DVD camera a few nights later but cant zoom in far enough but i think i did get some stuff

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Hi Phoenix,
Had seen bits and pieces here on some but had never seen this 07 doc until today. Which is evidence im book

It seems a lot of things disappear and are never to be seen by the public eye... grrR

Appreciate your reply!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That is weird about the alarms. Lol we must be related. I get weird stuff like that a LOT.
you should u2u me sometime. Anytime!

Glad you are out and about with your camcorder. If you think you have captured that, could you submit your recording for analysis and proof to Mufon or somewhere? Good job... Keep your eyes on the skies... ya never know what you might capture next,,, lol who knows, you may even capture a football field sized one NEXT!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

so where u at. cos im convinced someone has the same alarm remote as me ?

someone or something is playing me with my home alarm always in the morning at mostly at night but not in the day which i find real weird

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

TN USA... Nope wouldn't and couldN'T be moi lol..
You need to u2u me so we can stay on topic here.

Might be my vibes sliding your way though - coullld be

Are you a pilot? Just wondering!

ETA: UFO's can set off alarms too btw, .. Maybe you have some UFO's overhead when yours are going off? A fiery red one (UFO) set off an alarm in Huntland, TN once that I am aware... My bro in law, and nephew witnessed this... and had to help this lady to get the danged thing OFF! (Of course, Redstone Arsenal is just over the mountain, I might add. ... which is quite interesting)

Orrr maybe you have a short in your alarm? But then again, it could just be my vibes
..I didn't realize they could travel THAT far though lol.. jk

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Appreciate your comment! the S&F--
....and hope you ENJOY!
Hopefully you'll get something new out of it that you haven't heard before.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
S&F. Pilot and radar sightings are core data. Solid work by Dr. Richard Haines, as always.

No luck on those photos from Masaba 3179:

ufos.about.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

edit on 3-9-2011 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
S&F. Pilot and radar sightings are core data. Solid work by Dr. Richard Haines, as always.

No luck on those photos from Masaba 3179:

ufos.about.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

Hi xpoq47,

Thank you for the positive reply and links. Amen to that!

I'll definitely check those links out - appreciate ya. Am pressed for time at present but will view them when I return.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I certainly enjoyed Richard Haines talking about JAL1628...I was unaware that he had helped in getting Captain Terauchi's career back on line...

I was also unaware that the UFO had been sighted by another craft taking off from Anchorage.

And to think that there are still people out there claiming that they saw a cloud !!

I enjoyed. Thank you !

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Hi and thank you SonoftheSun,

I was unaware of some things too. There is so much to learn to retain it all in one sitting. I rehash things over and over because it doesn't all stick the first time lol..

Hey, watch the history channel tonight! UFO's On the Record is on. Richard Haines and the Anchorage Sighting is in one of the segments . The show is all a repeat of some of the well knowns but they are presented differently than the norm. I gained a few little extra tidbits from the show....Am sure it will be on again, repeated , so hopefully you can catch it if you haven't already.

ETA: Yeah, I agree.
It's a shame some folks are still in disbelief after ALLLL of the well documented cases of these witnesses and they have this EVIDENCE....IMO, the hoaxers are to blame to a point because now truth SHOULD BE slapping 'em in the face.
edit on 3-9-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

top topics

join