It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Exposed- "A Festival Of Ignorance"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I cant believe I have never seen this video before its great.. The Fox anchors were taken way back when comedian Lee camp came out and exposed fox news for what it really is.. Enjoy! I loved it.. Uploaded by youtube user Tragedyandhope

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm 100% sure that is, by far and away, the most fair and balanced words I have ever hear out of Faux News. Don't know who the guy is that said it but kudos to you dude.

The anchor looked like he was going to laugh and then agree with the guy, then gets it together to tell us all the news we need is on Faux. What a rube.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Funny how these guys never call out CBS News, ABC News or any of the Democrat activist media. The people who rage against Fox are hypocrites. They're actually fine with propaganda style media, as long as its pushing an agenda they agree with.

Say what you will about Fox, but at least they're providing a point of view that gets covered up by the other networks. I think that's what really angers people like the OP.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hahahah beautiful!
I love the moments of truth on FOX, when all the anchors and producers # bricks and everything is interrupten for just that moment

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gannicus

Good point Gannicus!

I was thinking the sme thing. Never see anything about CNN either.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines

Good point Gannicus!

I was thinking the sme thing. Never see anything about CNN either.
Have you been living under a rock? People on ATS make fun of CBS, CNN, FOX and others all the time. FOX probably just receive the most crap because they are by far the stupididist.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gannicus
Funny how these guys never call out CBS News, ABC News or any of the Democrat activist media. The people who rage against Fox are hypocrites. They're actually fine with propaganda style media, as long as its pushing an agenda they agree with.

Say what you will about Fox, but at least they're providing a point of view that gets covered up by the other networks. I think that's what really angers people like the OP.

I agree entirely with your statement they are all part of the propaganda.. Plus Fox is doing some good at least with the Fox Freedom watch with the Judge.. The is an amazing man and really shouldnt be on fox for the stuff that he talks about he should be on RT they are about the only trust worthy mainstream media out there and even they are sometimes biased as well but mainly they cover real issues and even talk about the propaganda spewed out by FOX, ABC, CNN and others..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

Faux news deserves every bit of criticism that comes their way. The amount of lies, outright and in-your-face lies, the way they are presented, the way their hosts behave and the fact that they're less fair than a kangaroo court and as balanced as a broken see-saw, makes them the prime target for MSM haters around here. Yes, they all suck but Faux News gets their own special ring in hell when it's all said and done.

There are levels of evil and Faux news is easily the most evil "news" organization out there. The others, while lousy, can't even come close to Faux. Hence why they get ripped more.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Fox reminds me of going to bars in my younger days.

where drunks would compete on who could say the most stupid thing, and if it sounded good to the other drunks, they would all agree.

to this day, when someone says something really stupid, i'll ask if they heard that in a bar.

i try to avoid people who get their "reality" from Fox.
it's a form of group insanity.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
reply to post by Submarines

Faux news deserves every bit of criticism that comes their way. The amount of lies, outright and in-your-face lies, the way they are presented, the way their hosts behave and the fact that they're less fair than a kangaroo court and as balanced as a broken see-saw, makes them the prime target for MSM haters around here. Yes, they all suck but Faux News gets their own special ring in hell when it's all said and done.

There are levels of evil and Faux news is easily the most evil "news" organization out there. The others, while lousy, can't even come close to Faux. Hence why they get ripped more.

well said!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Just because it's FOX News doesn't mean it's NOT a propaganda network. I think people understand that when you turn over to MSNBC you are watching a propaganda network, I think if you go to any major news outlet these days, it's just a propaganda network.

But FOX News labels itself to be "fair and balanced" and if that's what their goal is, sad to say, they have failed miserably.

top topics

join