It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conference aims to normalize pedophilia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Sick bastards.

Do they not realise the long lasting implications of such abuse can do to a child?

Depression, anxiety, mental health issues, personality disorders, social reclusiveness and other such issues, let alone the physical damage done to an undeveloped body.

Damn these people.

I'm sure they do realise and they also realise Paedophilia is not a mental illness but a criminal act... would you rather the Paedophiles be treated as having an illness and therefore no control or accountability for their actions or as a criminal and therefore responsible and accountable for their crimes?
edit on 1/9/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think it's better this way. This way, they don't go to a mental institution, but to a regular prison. And as far as I know, inmates don't appreciate the pressence of a pedophile.. so they will never be able to sleep without being afraid of being killed and they will always have to look over their shoulder. Which is a good thing.. they have to be afraid for the rest of their miserable worthless lives..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i think the word innocent needs to be understood.

Adults are not innocent they are people with nealry 20 years to understand the earth, compare that to a girl of 7 who writes her 'e' backwards.

You cannot come up with any way they making her do things she doesnt understand thats almost CERTIAN to hurt her, is okay.

Sorry to be specific here but think about it, its disgusting and a massive sick advantage of the older predator to prey on somthing in such a way. It turns my stomach even typing this to be honest.

We have crowds of pedos campaining to make it legal where are the kids saying "F*** off"?!
Nowhere, because they are kids for gods sake!

It blows my mind anyone tollerates this stuff.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alex505
I think it's better this way. This way, they don't go to a mental institution, but to a regular prison. And as far as I know, inmates don't appreciate the pressence of a pedophile.. so they will never be able to sleep without being afraid of being killed and they will always have to look over their shoulder. Which is a good thing.. they have to be afraid for the rest of their miserable worthless lives..

This i agree with 100%

They can call it what they like as long as they get locke dup somhow.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
i think the word innocent needs to be understood.

Adults are not innocent they are people with nealry 20 years to understand the earth, compare that to a girl of 7 who writes her 'e' backwards.

You cannot come up with any way they making her do things she doesnt understand thats almost CERTIAN to hurt her, is okay.

Sorry to be specific here but think about it, its disgusting and a massive sick advantage of the older predator to prey on somthing in such a way. It turns my stomach even typing this to be honest.

We have crowds of pedos campaining to make it legal where are the kids saying "F*** off"?!
Nowhere, because they are kids for gods sake!

It blows my mind anyone tollerates this stuff.

please just start to considerate what i wrote for your own good. because you will have to, sooner or later, wheather u like it or not.
edit on 1-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Man, first I saw a thread advocating killing poor people and now I stumble upon caveman comments #2. You are a pretty warped individual man.

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

B4U-ACT, a group of pro-pedophile mental health professionals and sympathetic activists.

Each one deserving their heads blown off.

Sympathize with pedophilies?
Why dont you sympathize with my extreme need to kick your ass. Probably keeps many of there members and office locations confedintial too i bet.

Thanks for posting this Vitchilo, angers not at you of course.
Man if you go postal let me know the address and i`ll bring the ammo!

edit on 1-9-2011 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2011 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Man, first I saw a thread advocating killing poor people and now I stumble upon caveman comments #2. You are a pretty warped individual man.

CJ
Call me all the names you like. Truth is still truth.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
They are both forms of sexual perversion/deviance. While pedophilia is certainly the more detestable of the two(to me), both are disgusting. Homosexuality has only pushed this far due to the fact that it MOSTLY two adults, and thus hard to fight in the USA.

You have no idea how people who are attracted to the same gender feel, and so you ignorantly choose to apply gross stereotypes to them. Homosexuality is not all about sex, it's about a real feeling of love too, as is heterosexuality. I can tell you this because I am bisexual and I have attempted endlessly to stop it. It doesn't work. I cannot control who I am attracted to, just as you cannot. The idea that we need to "fight" something like this, something that occurs between two consenting adults, in a FREE SOCIETY, is absolutely anti-American and a total contradiction to your username, so-called "son of liberty".

You fundamentalist Christians who have the audacity to compare child molestation to homosexuality and think we can just "pray the gay away" are thankfully a dying breed as the rest of us living in an accepting, unprejudiced reality begin to outnumber you.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReluctantBlossom

Please don't even compare gay consenting adults to people who rape children.. That's just stupid.
They are both forms of sexual perversion/deviance. While pedophilia is certainly the more detestable of the two(to me), both are disgusting. Homosexuality has only pushed this far due to the fact that it MOSTLY two adults, and thus hard to fight in the USA.

the difference is consenting adults with the experience and knowladge to make such a decision.

all kids that are subjected to this are learning a warped view aswell as subjecting themselfs to sexual tourture of a kind. They are NOT EQUIPPED TO DEAL WITH THIS.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Part of the "social justice" conspiracy. Animals, same sex, kids, it's all fair game. It's just that you were "born this way", as Lady Gaga puts it.

It doesn't matter if you're against it, in time the media will force your children to accept it. Look at the gays.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Here's how it should really be. If you touch a kid, you die. No rehabilitation, no incarceration. A bullet in the head and into the ground you go. One less pedophile and the world just got a little bit safer for children. End of story.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
Part of the "social justice" conspiracy. Animals, same sex, kids, it's all fair game. It's just that you were "born this way", as Lady Gaga puts it.

It doesn't matter if you're against it, in time the media will force your children to accept it. Look at the gays.

Once again, you people comparing this to homosexuality are extremely ignorant. Read my last post.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a dog will never say "hey buddy, im so not cool with you placing your penis in my ass"

the same way a child wont say the same thing, they wont nesserly know its bad and thats the crucially specific piont, the law is to protect the innocent.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForeverDusk

You have no idea how people who are attracted to the same gender feel, and so you ignorantly choose to apply gross stereotypes to them. Homosexuality is not all about sex, it's about a real feeling of love too, as is heterosexuality. I can tell you this because I am bisexual and I have attempted endlessly to stop it. It doesn't work. I cannot control who I am attracted to, just as you cannot. The idea that we need to "fight" something like this, something that occurs between two consenting adults, in a FREE SOCIETY, is absolutely anti-American and a total contradiction to your username, so-called "son of liberty".

This is where your thinking fails you.
Thats the exact same way paedophiles claim to feel. So why believe gays, but not paedophiles? cause you are one yourself? Isn´t that pretty egocentrical of you?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a dog will never say "hey buddy, im so not cool with you placing your penis in my ass"

the same way a child wont say the same thing, they wont nesserly know its bad and thats the crucially specific piont, the law is to protect the innocent.

Exactly, they don´t know it´s bad, they have to be taught it, afterwards. This is what hurts them, not the actual act. Surely something we have to be taught to know is bad, is not naturally bad, right?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
In addition to the "poor teenage robber gets felony for (beating up brutally) stealing seven cents" and the "handcuff and threaten first graders for speaking out of turn" stories this one is the cake taker. If they decriminalize pedophiloia then we know that the world is beyond help. Bring on the JUDGEMENT of God already, why prolong the misery.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Exactly, they don´t know it´s bad, they have to be taught it, afterwards. This is what hurts them, not the actual act. Surely something we have to be taught to know is bad, is not naturally bad, right?

and how is that any differenet to a religon?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
Paedophilia is not considered a mental illness here in the UK and nor should it be....

Deeming it an illness implies a lack of responsibility on the part of the 'sufferer' it should not be listed as a mental illness but treated as a criminal act. I think its right that it be removed from the mental health classifications.

Its a criminal act and a perversion not an illness.

Thats kind of my take on it. Pedophilia itself doesn't seem to be an illness (how could it?). It's a serious crime. However, if the person *is* mentally unstable, and is completely insane in other facets of life, I'm sure that would be taken into consideration, on a case-to-case basis.

I think this is being taken out of context. Of course pedophilia isn't going to be legitimized, don't be absurd.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join