It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre pet behaviour.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ficargul

posted on 9/2/2011 @ 12:39 AM this post

Originally posted by gandamack2
reply to post by Ilyich

Always pay attention to your animals...they know more than you...I dont know enough about your turf to say what they are sensing.....my Shepherds run the show at night or when i cant see something...if they dont like it,we dont go get it....if they want it,I go with them with a 12 ga....but I pay attention to their moods and attitudes...a few years ago my patrol shepherd/partner saved my butt in a nasty wildlife situation...all i did was pay attention to what he was trying to tell me....you either do or you dont but either way you will elarn your lesson sooner or later

My dogs are my best friends and i do pay attention to them as much as possible but I can't figure out why they are acting like this. They are completely changed, and it's got myself freaked out as most often I use them as an early warning for anything I myself do not want to encounter. They are both curled up practically on top of one another under my feet as I type this reply. I think maybe the EQ idea could be a good guess I like in British columbia canada. I thought i mentioned that in the post. To be more specific mission up the side of a mountain.

As to the comment about distemper, they both just had a check up a few days ago but we've been treating them the same way for years and had no problem with the medictions. The Vet said they were both in sound health. The Dalmation is getting a little old and her hips aren't what they used to be but they were fine at the vet and checked out well but thank you for the heads up.

Just figured I'd re-post this as you obviously blew over this and decided to tell me to get my dog to the vet as others too already have assuming I'm so stupid to not think of that first. They both had a check up before this event started taking place, and were both in fine health. I also took them to see the vet after the behavior started up, I've even been to a different vet for another opinion, they couldn't tell me what was wrong and aside from being nervous as to being at the vet they didn't have anything to say. In the Vet they act like a dog in an animal clinic. sorry to sound rude but I'm tired of hearing this.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I've noticed a lot fewer birds as well. We used to have a lot of little birds around our feeder, in our yard all year round, wake up to them chirping too. But for the past few months I'm noticing not seeing any small birds around at all and only maybe 1 robin a couple months ago. So very strange. We live by a greenbelt and we don't even hear them in the trees now. Used to be a lot of crows, and now we rarely see them either . I'm in the lower mainland about 20 miles from Vancouver centre. I'm hearing a lot about wild animals, bears, deer, cougars, raccoons all behaving strange and attacking. I think it's has to do with all the wireless waves, and cell phone signals. The more people have wireless and several cell phones in their homes is when more and more of this stuff is happening. Something isn't right and the animals know it.

<< 1   >>

join