It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THEE ball is in their court!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have turned over a tiny Antichrist. I KNEW that I had.
I put it here in this section because he has built quite an elaborate lie for such a small person.
I had to deconstruct it but first I have to give you the brief story of his heinous crime that resulted in a long painful search and that is why it is a conspiracy to me. He has built up quite a conspiracy by getting the feds after him. They want him BAD. They know what he did.

The had him previously on lesser charges and although they knew they had their man, they had to release him. I just had to figure out a way to prove it... and I have done so. I am the witness and I AM ready to testify in court. This is not the court room. This is not the full testimony. What this is, is the allegation.

I am not yet prepared to make the suspects name known. I may be nice and leave it ANONYMOUS because who knows what that could involve for him in the prison system. This is why they have waited even though they had him. If this goes to court this WILL be publicized all over the NEWS. It's about to happen, trust me. If he does not confess... you will be seeing this person on TV VERY shortly.

You see, he still has a chance to confess, but he is choosing against it because he does not believe that I can convince a jury of my peers, but I HAVE ALL THE FAITH IN THE WORLD. There is indeed WITNESS to this crime in many forms. He is completely screwed and he should try to figure out how to unscrew himself because he is the one who screwed up. He actually tried very hard to do that with a lawyer but his lawyer is just going to be able to provide the basics because they have DNA evidence. He needs to find a path to forgiveness and we cannot help him do that unless he tries to choose love and repents. If not he will face some pretty intense punishment because his crime is of a sexual nature. You see, he killed a very beautiful woman who he thought he loved, but he shows no love for her angel that got pulled away from her family because he is making them go through all sorts of things to find justice. If I cannot convince him, I will certainly convince his peers. We now have to give her angel peace because we lost her, but she cried out to us and we heard her.

You see, I am helping to turn over the evidence. plenty of evidence... MATERIAL EVIDENCE that they have in their possession right now. One of the pieces is big and rectangle. I will help illustrate his motive and his MISTAKE followed by TORMENT that he needlessly brought to the situation. He reeled her very slyly and sweetly and it was DEFINITELY premeditated and highly calculated. He is a dangerous mind, but he is fresh out of common sense. There is an immense investigation team working on it and although he may indeed be clever enough to have dodged his situation this long... he is absolutely silly if he thinks that once they are ready to make a move and swoop him up that they are bluffing because the locals are working with the FEDS. He should have known that her wonderful family would not stop looking for her and there is a lot of people in suits looking at this case very closely... and we found her and we know who did it. THEY knew who did it but they had to collect evidence. They put his picture on TV for a lesser crime knowing that he could be tied to it, but he might not have seen that or comprehended. He was way too busy trying to flee central florida... which is why he was robbing people. He made a phone call on that plan of escape which is also logged because he is not near as smart as he fancies himself and that was as far as he got after hiding her pretty well.

I am in no way afraid to testify now that I have pieced it all together. I will certainly show up in court with my credentials and my testimony once they have him or he turns himself in. if not this could get expensive and VERY bad because he does not want to come clean and he has been approached already by many investigators whether he knows it or not.

We shall see in time what he chooses, if it is to choose to constrain himself or they will have to constrain and punish him. I don't know where he is right now but i know all sorts of people do.

I may add to this later giving details but now that the case is made, we may just have to wait to see it on TV because no info will then be given... none. Sorry, but after the fact I can pull this up and show you how we found him perhaps and we can talk about his punishment which may very well be the most severe punishment for the crime because we know we can prove it and that is the punishment they will ask for. No leniency because of the construct of his lies.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
troll..
no proof of anything here move along people.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

So, what again? Random comments regarding "him" and some things "he" did...what? You do realize with posts like this you just come across as insane, right? Why do people post this stuff? What in the world?

CJ

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

So, what again? Random comments regarding "him" and some things "he" did...what? You do realize with posts like this you just come across as insane, right? Why do people post this stuff? What in the world?

CJ

You'll see.

Well, maybe you won't if he goes life behind bars where he will still be able to use his mind for other things.
... but if not, you see who they have found and you'll see his face and know his name.

Trust me. I would love to be able to give you all the details of this right now. We know exactly what he did.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

No, actually I won't. Not interested in a small time criminal from FL. Why you can't just spell out the situation is a mystery, but then again so is life. Good luck with whatever it is you are on about.

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It was a mystery, it is no longer. It is absolutely terrible what he did and I'm uncertain why he can't comprehend this so he DEFINITELY must be dealt with. Why he would even think that her people would not go after him. They are GOING to get him! They got people ALL over this.

On a side note... someone else who got caught up and had a part to play in a shooting that happened long ago with an old war hero who really got framed and was mind controlled and is due release very soon but I do not know if he made it out because they put him in for 60 and he was in some bad shape. This happened in a more distant place. It happened a long time ago.

His family had to move due to territorial exchange from an origin of Pagan roots and his view was poorly understood and he was feared. They labeled him a witch and he did dabble into some witchcraft which really backfired on him but he was pursuing love in his heart and thought that what he did was the right thing to do. I think he sincerely believed that and other very bad people got empowered by it but they COMPLETELY set him up to destroy something that they would profit from... and that's why we have to stop things like this because he was not a bad person but his mind succumb to the framing that I KNOW for a fact took place. he was starving and without medical care of any kind and in terrible need of it.

I have snippets of documentation on it, not the framing part but the conspiracy surrounding it.
Of course the conspiracy got buried because they won. They TOTALLY got him and screwed him to the wall... and he was tortured as a child as well. It's not my place to talk about his scars but he had some deep scars.

I am still searching for some pictorial evidence of another individual who I think might have been caught up in something who happened to be a friend of mine that was killed 8 years ago (so I was told) and I can find no actual evidence of when he died and where he was or currently is but I'm pretty sure he had psychic abilities. He knew all sorts of things that it didn't seem he should know and I don't know what kind of stuff he got into but I was told he was dead and they are saying it was an accident but kind of strange that I can find no actual proof of his death... although I do have a very old picture of him somewhere. He was a very unique individual who I cared for very much. I'm afraid I might not be able to find any evidence of that ever I feel. It may very well have been sealed up. Things like this make this a VERY serious issue for me and I am getting the chance to talk about these things much more lately. This is why we have to put a stop to stuff like through understanding and acceptance of love and we can break down conspiracies and suffering.

There is another man who I feel very certain was punished with chemical torture who I have recently witnessed but he may have already succumb to complete control. Allegedly he became quite a puppet. I do not know if he was able to escape the control. I'm not sure what they did to him but from what I have seen of the leftover evidence of the torture, it was pretty bad. He was involved with sexual abuse and was very susceptible to the mind control due to brain trauma. It was some twisted stuff. I'm dead serious about this. I'm not just making it up due to the other thread I was posting in. This stuff is totally separate from the issue more locally. I was just recently given an update from my own sources after having been attacked recently because they know I am on to stuff. They gave me all sorts of information hoping this would help.

I will try to get the documentation snippets about my very old friend from far away who they used older brainwashing techniques on to frame. I hope they did not torture him because despite what he got caught up in he was actually very gentle and delicate, with a good heart and some bad circumstances. I think that it is why it was so easy for him to get caught up. I hope to see him again soon but some choose not keep their word. 60 years is a long time to be put away for being mind controlled.

Speaking of attacks, I have been seeing someone around who I DON'T want to see because I feel he is involved with some torture and he is out to inflict some pain on me and has attempted to get that close before because I am not as susceptible to mental torture as he would like me to be. Old bad blood about something completely different. I was told he would be dealt with one way or another. That's what I gathered by the look on his face. He needs understanding but I'm not the one to be giving it to him because I think he is out to hurt me and I don't want to have to kill him myself. he is a lot bigger than me and I would have to fire a gun. I have WAY more important things to do than to piss around with a workhorse of the enemy but I feel he is close. He needs to go away on his own before things get ugly unless he has had a turn about and wants to impart some information to me on where to find these people... because find them WE WILL!

edit on 1-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Wow, for once words escape me.

I can only create a second line with WTF??

new topics

top topics

join