It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on NPR "Talk of the Nation" 8/31/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ron Paul on NPR radio!!

edit on 31-8-2011 by Daedal because: vid didn't post

Ron Paul 2012!
edit on 31-8-2011 by Daedal because: added text

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Sorry , I Love to Hear what Dr. Paul has to say here , but I Will be DAMNED if I EVER Listen to that National Public Propaganda Radio . Has the Public gotten it's Wish yet that No Federal Tax Dollars be Given to those Creeps ? I Hope So ..........

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Daedal

Sorry , I Love to Hear what Dr. Paul has to say here , but I Will be DAMNED if I EVER Listen to that National Public Propaganda Radio . Has the Public gotten it's Wish yet that No Federal Tax Dollars be Given to those Creeps ? I Hope So ..........

voice of america is the propaganda arm/
pretty sure that was just a line-item wish of the GOP.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This is actually a very even-handed interview with Dr. Paul. And, Dr. Paul cogently and succinctly makes his points.

Kudos to NPR. Hopefully many liberal minded individuals, many of whom are wonderful and intelligent people, will resonate with Dr. Paul's no nonsense, nonpandering approach to our nation's problems. Most people know truth when they hear it and Dr. Paul is truthful. That in itself sets him apart from the rest

Hopefully all of us have had enough of the disengenuous garbage that spews out of mouthes of politicians seeking their next political fix, Republicans and Democrats alike. Hopefully all of us will wise up to the disengenuous garbage coming out of the mouthes of the TV/conservative radio "news" personalities doing the bidding of their corporate masters.

My greatest hope is that Dr Paul goes viral among the NPR crowd. Obama snookered them. Ron Paul will not.

edit on 1-9-2011 by robyn because: grammar

new topics

top topics

join