It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beavis and Butthead making a comeback 2011!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
WOW - Seriously can't wait for this!

Without B&B we wouldn't have such gems as Family Guy and Archer.... and of course, the original inspiration is just as good as the modern day equivalent

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
All I can say is.... "Heh-heh-heh-heh"

I'm not so sure it will hold up though...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Praise the Gods!!!!!!!!
They have returned!!!!
This is one of my favorite parts of the first new episode.

Just Classic!!!

Keep on rockn' boys!

Note: Everyone up to this post got stars from me, even if you hate them or love them.

edit on 29-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Added Note

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The world is coming to an end for sure.

I couldn't stand this show when it came out. I sure as heck don't want to see a newer updated version of it lol.

I do not find them funny and I love shows like Family Guy and American Dad but for some reason this one is just horrible...

Sorry lol

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I do not find them funny and I love shows like Family Guy and American Dad but for some reason this one is just horrible...

Sorry lol

Agreed. Family Guy even with it's over-reliance on references and repetition is still 100% better written than B&B. Though that isn't hard considering most of the writing for B&B is mouth breathing and giggling.

It will always hold a special place with my inner pre-teen. However if you are old enough even to remember the re-runs and still want to watch it you need to get out more. This is coming from a guy who needs to get out more.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I was honestly laughing my a$$ off. I don't think I laughed that much in a very long time considering the fact I was watching modern day MTV... B&B capping on Twilight, Jersey Shore, and True Life = Priceless.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS B&B capping on Twilight, Jersey Shore, and True Life = Priceless.

Actually it wasn't priceless MTV gained several hundred thousand dollars in ad revenue from it. Congratulations you've just helped ensure that many more programs about spoiled, brainless people are made. Then B&B can make fun of those drawing in more money allowing them to put on more stupid shows... and so on... and so on...

You don't feel that your intelligence is being insulted in the least? Then again you are happy to watch a half hour of skids giggling so maybe it isn't that much of an insult.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

We've had this discussion before, and I don't like beating a dead horse, but I take it with a grain of salt. Everything on TV is bad now days regardless, there is no difference. I doubt when you were younger you were saying what you say now. I was less aware of the media agendas back then in my younger days, but I know more now then before. I don't let it bother me, I just watch it...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Everything on TV is bad now days regardless, there is no difference.

Obviously you don't think this way since you aren't watching jersey shore but are perfectly content to watch B&B. Of course I didn't think this way when I was younger I didn't understand this stuff like you don't now. What is your point?

Edit: and of course you like beating a dead horse you are drooling over a show that ended like 20 years ago.
edit on 31-10-2011 by FEDec because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It's about time MTV put something worthy of watching back on, I don't think they play much South Park anymore.
Love Bevis and Butthead, loved the movie and the classic game that was harder than trying to converse with FEDec. (I never did manage to get my Gwar tickets put back together).

Cannot wait for this to start.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I am Corn Holio! I need TP for my bunghole!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I didn't like the show after the excellent 'fire' episode brought on the subsequent censorship.

All because parents can't limit what their children watch on TV, or keep their children's behavior in line.

1. Well Beavis has rediscovered the word "Fire" again.
2. Believe it or not Beavis & Butthead is the main reason I got cable in the first place.

TyrC!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join