It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dubrovnik Museum 3D highland surveillance cameras captured an unusual phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Tonight I watched the national news (Croatia) on tv and see this report, maybe someone will be interested in the report ..

I do not know this or similar subject well but I post anyway ..

The Dubrovnik Museum 3D highland surveillance cameras captured an unusual phenomenon that many who view the footage reminded us of the spirit. Lost souls wandering the hallway and disappeared near the stairs. The entire monastery, where there is a museum Monastery of St.. Clare is located south of the Pile Gate to the Dubrovnik city walls at Valley Paska Milicevic. The most famous of the 8 female monastery in Dubrovnik. The monastery was built in the late 13th and early 14th century, and because of the reputation which he had, he was one of the most important women's monastery in Dubrovnik Republic. The disastrous earthquake of 1667. years, the monastery was badly damaged. Renewed by the city authorities.

Croatian to English for translate ..
translate.google.com...

dnevnik.hr...

www.rtl.hr...

edit on 31-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a bug on the camera seriously is that what i am to be looking at?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
a bug on the camera seriously is that what i am to be looking at?

Hahaha, I like that ..

Nice one ..

Thank you, think you say the right words ..

That option not came to my mind ..

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I hate to be a debunker but I've seen enough videos like this from my own security camera to say that it looks like a bug walking across the lens. Its out of focus because its so close hence the effect you are seeing.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by atzmaz
I hate to be a debunker but I've seen enough videos like this from my own security camera to say that it looks like a bug walking across the lens. Its out of focus because its so close hence the effect you are seeing.

Every day we learn something new ..

I've never been interested in this and similar things ..

Dubrovnik 3D museum make very good advertise, all Croatia watch national news .. o0 ..

Interesting way to get attentions, nice job ..

Peace to all ..

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I see better stuff on ghost hunters on travel channel.
It's an awesome show.
Creepy.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I had a bug on my glasses when I was riding my motorcycle home last night and it looked exactly like that, so in my humble opinion I'd have to say bug.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I believe it's a bug too, but it's pretty crazy that the light in the top left comes on when it seems to get in it's vicinity. D**n nature, you scary!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I thought it was a bug, but if its a bug, why does that window open(light shining?) when it comes close?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePawnsTheory

hey, i think we're riding the same brainwave.

edit on 2-9-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

It's very mysterious indeed, although the first part of the "video" looked like there was a insect on the camera lens.

new topics

top topics

join