It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here at ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hello everyone! My name is Brad, and I'm 17 years old. I have had the ATS website bookmarked as a favorite on my web browser for quite awhile now. I've been to this site many times, and today I decided to make my own account. I'm not like most people my age. I am fully aware of the world around me, and what is going on. I've gotten ridiculed for what I believe in but I'll never give up trying to "inform and alert the American people", as our good friend JFK told us in one of his speeches before he was murdered. Anyways I just wanted to say hi. I have a very important question to ask but I see that I can't unless I reply to at least 20 posts. So maybe soon you may see a question by me. I hope to meet many like minded people, no matter the age. I thank you all, God bless.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BradleyBrantner

Hey, welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy your stay.

Be sure to use the search function, it’s really helpful for research or making sure you’re not making the same thread that another member has already made.

SS

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Welcome Brad.. Enjoy your stay! Intrigued by your mysterious question?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Hi Brad, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the looney bin.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Well I'm not new so firstly hello

Secondly, I don't think any single person is completely aware of the world but it's something to strive for, at the very least.

Thirdly, as soon as you have your 20 posts then please post your thread.

Lastly, welcome again and if you have any questions then please don't be afraid to ask, seeya around.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Bradley. I always welcome young people's views and appreciate their insight. Hope you enjoy it here and I am curious about your question you have.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hello!

Yeah, I'm not like people my age either, but I don't think that's a bad thing

Anyway, have a blast on these forums.

new topics

top topics

join