It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is an idiot.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I hope Bush Does Not Get Re-Elected, But you Know He will.

By The Way, off the Record Al Gore won the Popular Vote of this country, so if you want to ask what the people asked for, The People asked for Al Gore, Unfortunetly The system makes little sense and Bush was able to get a Victory through the Electoral Collage.

Some of you Criticise Clinton and the Democratic Administration for Cutting Military Expenses, therefore weakening The Military, but if you Had any Education at all, you would realise that what he did made some sense.

After Ronald Reagan reformed the Tax system in 1986, the United States Fell into a 4 trillion Dollar deficit by 1993. So Clinton Figured if He Cut Military Spending and Raised Taxes he would reduce That defecit, which makes sense.

Mr. Bush can Cut Taxes all he wants to win the Hearts of the people, It will Only Hurt This Country In The Long Run. Which has led to This War with Iraq topic.

Mr. Bush couldn't Use His Brains Or His Advisors Or The Fiscal or The Monetary Policies to Stimulate The Economy if His Life depended on it. As we all know The Economy has been going to waste since The Man moved into the White House.

So since historically Short and Sucessfull Wars have been Good For The Economy+The Oil Control he will Get, mr. Bush decides Thats its a Great Idea to Attack Iraq.

And Please don't give me The "Operation Iraqi freedom, or Its about Weapons of Mass distruction Thing." because its simply C***.

You think Mr. Bush gives 2 cents about The Iraqi People, heck no common why would he, because he feels symphatetic. We are talking about a Guy who Broke all records of assigning Death penalties while he was in Texas , he doesn't feel bad about Anybody, he doesn't want to Liberate The People, he wants to get his hands on The Oil.

And as far as The Weapons of Mass Destruction are concerned.....who doesn't have them these Days, its not about that, CIA couldn't Link Saddam to any Terrorist attacks at all, why would The Man Start Now.

And these CNN Former generals, and war tactic analysts are the biggest bunch of Idiots I have Came across on.

When faced with a question Like, " Do you believe saddam will use Biological Weapons On The US Led Coalition." They say , No because That would Prove Him wrong the whole Time.

NO IT WOULDN'T YOU MORON, BECAUSE THAT WASN'T OR SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A QUESTION IN THE 1ST PLACE. The Question wasn't if He Has Biological Weapons or Not, because we all Know he does, but the Question is , Would he have used them on The US Citizens? No he wouldn't he Had 12 Years after he was embarrased by the US and he did nothing, why would he start Now. And As Far as I'm Conerned He certanly has The Right to use those weapons right now in Order to defend Himself.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
If Saddam is Torturing his peopel, he has been doing it for years, yet why didn't Bush Senior feel Bad for them and decide to Liberate Them back then, because he doesn't Care.

Rebuilding Iraq will Only favor The US, after they rebuild it, they will set up American Businesses and Companies in The Heart of Iraq and Make federal revenue of the Oil, its a Genious Idea.

But its as Evil as anything gets.

Iraq has fought 3 wars if You count the Gulf War, in the Past 15 years, They are worn out, They are Practically The size of a Large American state, Yet they still manage to defend themselves from Technological Superiors Like US and Britain. THAT TAKES BALLS, Those Men are Dying By The Numbers In Iraq to defend their Country, Yet Bush has The Nerve to say, that The Iraqi People are Glad The US showed up, who is he kidding, You or himself. Glad about what getting Bombarded......gimme a Break.

Britain and US are using Satellites, Superior Weapons, night visions, Tomahawks...., Unbelieveable AirCraft The Total Packgage along with Britain, Australia and Spain....And The Italian Support....and yet This small country with nothing but The Pride of Their Country and alot weaker weapons has managed to defend themselves in some ways, Like I said IT TAKES BALLS.

BY THE WAY I LOVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND I LOVE THE LIFESTYLE, YOU GUYS ARE FREAT, BUT FORGIVE ME WHEN I SAY SO. I JUST DONT FEEL THAT THE GOVERNMENT RIGHT NOW IS BEING FAIR AT ALL.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Very good posts. I agree with your opinion of Mr. Bush.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Thank You, The Only Thing That I really do agree on with Mr. Bush is his concern for National Security. No matter how long I jabber and Blab here about how Terrible I believe the Man Is, i must admitt he is on the right Track as far as National security Goes. As far as Thats Concerned The United States are in good Hands, Because Bush wouldn't Let anybody Touch The American people, and he is right in this case, he should do everything to Protect Us, BUT he cannot take that too far, I believe He rushed into the War with Iraq and I believe it could have been avoided peacefully with an agreement that would support Both sides. So Unless Bush Had HardCore Evidence That Saddam Planned To send Nukes on America in the next Year or so, there was No reason to Rush into this war, This is why I believe it is not about Liberating, or Mass Destruction, but about Oil, Bush Had to start as soon as possible to Avoid Public and Global Disagreement to a Point where he couldn't Carry his Plan out.

And Of Course Mr. bush did not have HarCore Evidence that Saddam had any Plans to Attack America in the Nexy Year or So, because if he did he would have the evidence he would have made the US and Global People aware of it, which would make him a Global Hero and he would win twice, but because he didn't do this, i feel he rushed into war to avoid Public Problems and to get his hands on Iraqi Oil and to Fix The Economy.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Very bad post, and here is why.

The debt began in the Depression, has nothing to do with Reagan.

Clinton's 0 deficit crippled our economy, Bush's plans and freezing the market on 9/11 is all that has saved it.

Bush's tax cut, is a good thing. For two reasons:

1) It reduces the amount of control the Central Government has on the people.

2) It stimulates growth by freeing up assets on ALL levels.

You have a lot to learn about government. Democrats have some good ideals, but their path is far too crooked for any intelligent people to follow, why do you think its mostly middle class and upper class that are republicans, because only the ignorant flip burgers.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Ugh, you also show great stupidity in thinking that the Iraqis love Saddam.

No they Love us, they cheer us as we pass (which is more than the French did, the Parisians loved us, but the French people in the countryside spat on us as we liberated France from the Nazis).

The Iraqis are parading everywhere there is Americans, finally they don't have to put up with Saddam.

And it wouldn't matter if Iraq never fought a war until now, their soviet equipment is not only out of date, but ineffective.

It was designed to be massed, and replaced, neither of which Iraq is capable of.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Ugh no wait you ARE an idiot.

"Bush Sr. Didn't care"

yeah maybe you should look into history more bub.

Bush Sr wanted to oust Saddam from the git-go, but the oh so "NOBLE" UN, intervened and told us to get out of there.

We aren't making the same mistake twice, the UN can go to hell.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thank You SOOOOOOO Much for saying this!It needs to be said & often! Remember,when Bush screws up, ALWAYS blame Clinton.Exactly when does Bush start taking responsibility?I don't recall Clinton spending most of his 1st term blaming Reagan or Bush for all his problems.When does the Boy King start fessin'up to F*&# ups? 8 years of Peace & prosperity was all due to Reagan & Bush sr. the way things are now is all Clinton's fault.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Member I have said all I wanted To Say, but I've Got 3 Phrases for You.

You Clearly Favor Bush

You clearly watch Fox News and CNN too much, here is a little secret shhhhh. (they sometimes lie), According to Fox News we have already Taken Basra over 3-4 Times hehe you see.

And You are Clearly a Republican.

SO HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU EXPECT YOU AND ME TO AGREE, lol there is not possible way. I have expressed My opinion, you Have expressed yours. I called Mr. Bush an idiot, Not You, so please stop bringing me into the conversation, when after all you haven't the slightest Clue what you are talking about yourself. But I won't Criticise your Name, don't worry.

I know The Economy was Sloping Down for a while Now, But Reagans Tax reform ahm. ahm. ahm. Cuts (CUTS) Put the US in an ever greater Deficit additing up to 4 Trillion, Clinton Did The best thing Possible.

And Mister Bush Now is planning on More tax Cuts, when are you people going to Get it, tax Cuts are not very good, They will do what Reagans Plan Helped do and even Worse This Time.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
5POF, why did you even bother responding to this thread? The poster is so out of touch with both history and reality that I suspect that the poster is one of "them" to which I refer when I talk about history revisionists. There are so many flaws, inaccuracies and downright malicious lies that one would spend all night wording a response and in the long run it wouldn't be read because the truth takes a little more time and education than a sentence such as "Some of you Criticise Clinton and the Democratic Administration for Cutting Military Expenses, therefore weakening The Military, but if you Had any Education at all, you would realise that what he did made some sense."....

Those who wish to rewrite history like saying "Reagan's tax cut caused a deficit" as if there aren't some of us around that were conscious and sober then. Truth is, I had my moments of sobriety and do remember.

See, under better circumstances Reaganomics would have been a great thing. As a matter of fact, it proved to all with the ability to learn that placeing money into the hands of those who actually earned it is better for both the economy and the government coffers. Problem was we had this little "Cold War" thing going on. You know, that was the little commotion that prevented us from having to live under the rules of the Soviet Empire? Anyway, the costs of that war was more than what the increase in tax income was. Reagan did spend more than we had in order to defeat the Russians, but he did win.

See, 5POF, that was just for one point. Some of the poster's point is so vague and unsubstantial you'd have to attempt to build his case for him in order to turn it around and shoot it down. Now, who has that kind of time on their hands?

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I responded because fresh minds are being destroyed as people go "Oh this is such a good post".

Here's a secret "retard" (which I should have the right to call you since you so don't know anything), IT IS CLINTON'S FAULT LOL.

Perhaps you should do a little more reading, and get your nose out of MSNBC's BUTT!

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Personally I think George Bush is a poor public speaker, he always smirks. I wasn't too sure about him after he was annointed president either. But you know what? This man has resolve and determination.. quick resolve. I respect that. Most countries say that the USA does not have patience, thats true. But thats what save the world in WWII. Give the guy a chance.. he embodies all that is the best within America and is what America is about.

God Bless America!

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
And for all those idiots who think tax cuts are bad.

Do you really think the problem is how much money the government is making?

If you do, you just nominated yourself for "moron awar ala 5POF".

The problem is how much the government spends....what it spends on mainly.

2/3rds of the Budget is primarily things that are considered unconstitutional. Perhaps you should look up the word.

Bush haters and Peace protestors all share several things in common.

1) They have no clue how the world works.

2) Usually are still in high school or just graduated, or protested the Vietnam War (which is ok in my books that war was bad).

3) They don't understand economics, and are usually communistic.

4) Which all goes back to they have no clue of how the government works.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5POF

Bush haters and Peace protestors all share several things in common.

1) They have no clue how the world works.

And you think Bush knows how the world works? Look at what he is doing to his reputation.

Do you want to know why most of the world despises Mr. Bush? Because he has no clue what he is doing in Iraq. Have you ever heard him mention anything about the unemployment rates that have shot up ever since he was elected? What about education, look at all the teachers being laid off because states such as California have not been getting enough money to mantain a predominant education system. Have you ever heard him mention anything about actually improving the economy? Yes he offered a proposal to Congress for some amount of money, but have you heard anything good come out of it? Bush is most likely just using the money from his proposal just before the war started, and using it for war money. Unfortunately we have this man to lead us for the wrest of his term and most likely (but hopefully not) for another term.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Catalyst he knows EXACTLY what he is doing in Iraq.

he's hated amongst the world for this one reason.

"What is right is not always popular, and what is popular is not always right."

Bush knows Saddam is 2 things, potentially dangerous and a murderer.

If Saddam tested a Nuke, you could kiss Islamic Freedom Goodbye, Saddam would own all of Islam, secular, and theologic.

We are saving all of Islam from being forced under a "caliphate" by eliminating that potential.

We are saving Israel from the potential that Saddam would get a nuke and blow up Israel.

You sit there and kiss your butt and say "bush is a bad boy".

There are people in Israel who still wear NAZI BARCODES, you ignoramous.

The last thing we need is a mass genocide by nuclear winter, of the jews.

Just because you think it's about oil or some crap, doesn't make it true.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Even though the man can't talk that well you got to give it to him.. He stole a presidency and got support (money)for a WAR in a jacked up economy. Not a lot of peole can pull that off. Or maby the public is just dumb?!?! Who knows

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
He didn't steal the presidency, it was perfectly with in limits of the Constitution.

Bush won the electoral votes, this isn't the first time a President won the election without the popular vote.

So go whine somewhere else, France likes whiners, go there.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   

XAOS

p.s. I'm not even going to get involved in this one, too much homework

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao
Even though the man can't talk that well you got to give it to him.. He stole a presidency and got support (money)for a WAR in a jacked up economy. Not a lot of peole can pull that off. Or maby the public is just dumb?!?! Who knows

I don't know if the public is just that dumb, but by reading this particular post of yours I'd say you are either just that dumb (which is contrary to other postings made by you) or you are ill-informed. Almosttwo and a hald years later and the same old lies are stilling being perpetuated. The crimes were commited by the Democratic party and they are still peeved they didn't get away with it. If you aren't for Bush, that fine, just don't go along with the Dem party lies.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As a frat boy who always got his way!There were so many BETTER choices the republicans could have chosen(John McCaine,a REAL hero, Pat Buchanan,etc.)But this dumb as a rock joke is the best they could get.Look at the world & judge for yourself.Clinton NEVER had these problems.His problems were dealing with the Clinton haters & he still was able to give us a strong economy & plenty of jobs,Let alone 8 years of Peace.We were loved by most of the world.Clinton can't go anywhere today without getting treated like a rock star.He is royality!

Problem is this,1/2 the country hated Clinton & 1/2 the country loved him.However,he was loved world wide.1/2 the country hates Bush & the other 1/2 love him.But the WHOLE WORLD HATES BUSH! ENough said!Remember,anything good that happens is Reagan & Bush sr.s credit,but anything bad is Clinton's fault.These whineing Repubs need to get a life!They'll blame him for Pearl Harbor & most Clinton haters will believe it.

Bush is a MORON!!!! www.dubyaspeak.com...

www.bushisms.com... This is not a 'made up'site.These are ACTUAL QUOTES!!! Some even have video clips.However,stuborn foolish Bush lovers won't believe their eyes or ears!

GREAT POST!By the way!

Bush ='s

Clinton='s

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join