It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God hates women

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

WOMAN KNOW YOUR PLACE!

When is this Satan-inspired evil going to end. Not content with unleashing, with diabolical cunning, such God destroying ideas as Evolution, Atheism and Heliocentricity, he seeks to further pervert the world by supporting that ultimate blasphamy the "Woman's Liberation Movement".

It's all there in the bible: the MALE God created MAN in HIS image, demonstrating the high regard He held for the MALE. Eve, on the other hand, was created as an after-thought, a mere plaything for Adam:

Genesis 1:26 : "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1 Corinthians is even more explicit:

11:8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.
11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man

Eve's inherent weakness allowed her to be tempted by Satan and led to Adam being expelled from the Garden of Eden. Not content with that she was also responsible for the Fall of Man and condemning every man and woman to be born with sin. How these 'feminists' have the nerve to defend their actions and demand equal rights beggers the imagination.

Showing His merciful nature, God merely gave her a mild punishment:

Genesis 3:16:

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

As is plain to see, women have to be subjugated by the superior sex, as mandated in the Bible, and there is no reasonable, Biblical-based arguement why this should not be so.

Why look further than our Savior Jesus Christ? Just by looking at his relationship with His mother we can see how He felt about the weaker sex. Not once in the Bible does Jesus speak to her with any sort of respect.

John 2:4

Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee?

Women,especially those who are devoted to God should be as submissive as possible.

And what about these ridiculous and unholy atheistic laws denying a husbands conjugal rights? Sexual dominance of males over women is a God-given right. The Bible gives husbands total control of their wives:

Ephesians 5:22

Wives be subject to your husbands, as to the Lord.

Numbers 31:17 shows how much power God gave men over women and it's obvious for what purpose these virgin females are to be kept:

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Ridiculous laws, inspired by Satan and designed to destroy family harmony, make it illegal for men to carry out their God given right to batter and bruise their wives, nor can he force her to give him his God given right to pleasure.

He can't even indulge his duty of ravishing young girls during plunder and pillage. As for selling his daughters into slavery ~ forget it.

Although God wants men to engage in sex before marriage, after all Soloman had 300 concubines, it's a sin for women to do so:

Deuteronomy 22:20

But if the thing is true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the young woman, then you shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones

If anyone tries to tell you that a woman is in any way equal to a man, or that she worth more 30 shekels or shouldn't be kept barefoot and pregnant, send them here: www.amishrakefight.org...
One last thing; when you reply to this thread (with your husbands permission of course) remember that the womans post should go under the man's because God wants man on top ~ none of that Lilith nonsense.
Praise the Lord!

Dangers Of Educating Women
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/169792f4be81.jpg[/atsimg]
BEFORE EDUCATION ~ As you can see, these two young girls are quite happily discussing subjects suitable for women. Maybe neddlework, or kittens, or how best to serve their future husbands. The could even be wondering about the price their fathers would get for them if he sold them into slavery.

Who knows? Or cares? It's only 'girl talk'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47636285a3f2.jpg[/atsimg]
~ AFTER EDUCATION Because the female brain is much smaller than a man's it soon becomes overloaded and overheats, producing such hell~bound, Satan~fellating harpies as shown above.

They are no longer content to carry out their duties of serving their husbands, producing children or acting as punching bags.

Women! Take heed of the saintly advice given below!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98fd2defe92e.jpg[/atsimg]

As regards the individual nature, woman is defective and misbegotten, for the active power of the male seed tends to the production of a perfect likeness in the masculine sex; while the production of a woman comes from defect in the active power....
Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica,Q92, article One.

And a man will choose...any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman...Sin began with a woman and thanks to her we all must die
Ecclesiasticus, 25:18, 19 & 33.

And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.
Ecclesiastes 7:26, from the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament)

Ephesians 5:22-24

Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Exodus 21:20-21

If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.

1 Peter 2:13

Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every authority instituted among men.

Leviticus 25:44-45

Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.

www.southasianconnection.com...

edit on 31-8-2011 by mexicanatheist because: no reason given

edit on 31-8-2011 by mexicanatheist because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on 31/8/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags and a link to the original website where the external material was posted

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
We are coming to the end of this "hate" filled masculine cycle, the Mayan short count calendar:

www.mayanmajix.com...

It is a femanine cycle comming in to balance out the "hate" for women.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
you serious?

*facepalm*

if you're serious, THIS is exactly the reason why the bible is considered a fairytale. (well, among others things
)

thanks for the laugh

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yeah, the God of the Abrahamic religions really seems to have a deep loathing for women. I think he got cheated on by his wife, and he's been taking it out on us ever since.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You sound like a bitter, single gay guy. Wouldn't it be funny if one day you found out you were a women in one of your past lives. Ah S*** where's the edit button.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mexicanatheist

This is a joke..right??

Makes me wonder why God created men so stupid as to fall for Eves forbidden fruit. ( that is a joke..but seriously think about it if you believe the bible)

Unfortunately if you weren't kidding with your op ..you will understand hopefully.. that it is men like you..who started the womens movement...by your overinflated ego and self importance... and trying to shove women into the corner barefoot and pregnant.

edit on 31-8-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
And you wonder why people like me become atheists after decades in the church? Well, this thread is a fine example.

How ignorant to judge another human being based solely on their gender or race.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
God does not hate women. God hates sin. Man has suppressed women, considering ourselves superior to them. My wife is more caring, loving, and kind than I will ever be. It's time for women to receive their due respect.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Holy interpretation...

If you can't literally see the sarcasm dripping off the OP, put some glasses on.

If that still doesn't work, take a look at the OP's member name...this is an attempt, and a good one IMO, to shed light on the patriarchal ideology organized religion fosters.

edit on 31-8-2011 by facelift because: add an 'f'

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What in holy HELL is this!?!?!? Please tell me you're joking!?

You ARE joking........right?

EDIT: Wow, even knowing your screen name, I still couldn't see that this is apparently a joke. And indeed - the Bible is garbage.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Bleak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thank you for the reminder of why I began looking into other belief systems.
When I was younger, I tried hard to be a good Christian. I read the bible 2 1/2 times through ( I couldn't get through it the third time), and every time I got to the parts on how I was supposed to be treated and/or act, I felt despair. I felt guilty for being a woman.
Now I am a Christian in the sense that I believe in a trinity, God, Goddess, and child (Being the savior), I strongly believe the holy spirit is God's wife because he defends her, especially when someone blasphemes her. I think the bible does let in some spiritual truth, while documenting the history/culture of the Jewish people.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I will never understand why women bashing is tolerated on this site.

Moderator edit: Manners -- please discuss the topic instead of calling each other names.

edit on 31-8-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

You're right. And I should have been paying closer attention to what I was reading instead of trying to work and ATS at the same time. Nevertheless, there are too many zealots who actually think this way. I've known some of them personally. So I stand by my statement.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by mexicanatheist

[color=gold]disagree there are women mentioned and acknowledged

According to the ancient Sumerian texts, the Sumerian god, Anu, the “supreme Lord of the Sky”, the currently reigning titular head of the Sumerian Family Tree, had two sons. They were Enki (Ea), Lord of the Earth and Waters (whose mother was Antu), and Enlil (Ilu), Lord of the Air and Lord of the Command (whose mother was Ki). These two half-brothers -- surprise, surprise -- did not get along.

More femal interaction

From a Biblical perspective, it was Enki who (with the critical assistance of his half-sister, Ninki, aka Nin-khursag) created Adam and Eve.

[color=gold]more femal interactions

Enlil was also espoused to Nin-khursag and their son was Ninurta (Ningirsu), the Mighty Hunter. By another wife, Ninlil (Sud), Enlil had a second son, Nanna (Suen), known as the Bright One. Nanna and his wife, Ningal, were the parents of Inanna (who was called Ishtar by the Babylonians), and who married the Shepherd King Dumu-zi (the latter given in the Semitic Old Testament book of Ezekiel 8:14 as Tammuz).

Another son of Enlil and Ninlil was Nergal (Meslamtaea), King of the Underworld. He married Eresh-kigal, the Queen of the Netherworld, the daughter of Nanna and Ningal (i.e. Inanna’s sister), and the mother of Lilith (who became handmaiden to Inanna, her maternal aunt). Lilith is also notorious as the first wife of Adam, but it was Lilith who rejected him (and thus incurred the wrath of every reject-worthy male on the planet).

By some accounts, Inanna was also the granddaughter of Enki (as well as Enlil). This strange situation was critical in Inanna’s classic tale of her Descent into the Underworld. (I.e. Enlil turned a blind eye, while Enki saved Inanna’s lovely little fanny.) Even more crucial to the plot was the fact that Inanna was also a favorite of the supreme Anu. Thus she was never, never at a loss as to what she thought she could do and get away with. Her story has been well told two books by Susan Ferguson: Inanna Returns and Inanna, Hyperluminal. (Ms. Ferguson does include Enki’s son, Marduk, as the bad guy, but on the other hand, keeps Enki as a favorite. She can do that. It’s her books.)

[color=gold]GOD as you call the loves women ??? YOu may be speaking of some men but I doubt GOD or the CREATOR feel this way

www.halexandria.org...

link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Here's to the sacred feminine! Nice reply. No woman bashing here, I thank the lord everyday for mine even when she is driving me up the wall! LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join